Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

okay me is just sitting here and watching "All In the Family"...
    blah why am I watching this eppy?! :(...
    Anywayz I'll be back later to review it!

Edit:
    A quick icon:
    [​IMG]

enjoy! :D

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  2. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*pokes head in* *steps on soapbox*

I'm sure everyone has analyzed this thing from top to bottom and side to side. I'm not in the mood to be looking over all the pages I missed, simply because I don't want to. Nothing against everyone here. Anyways...completely disregarding what other people have said (not in this thread), I choose not to believe who the two people are until Wednesday night. I have done my fair share of speculating over the last few days, watched the promo several times (as well as close-in, courtesy of someone at YouTube), and discussed it with my fellow DL shipmates. I don't give a damn what people say - no one knows who they really are. If it is indeed Danny and Rikki, I will lose complete and utter respect for both of them. Forget the fact that Danny is one of my favourite characters (the others being Lindsay and Sid, respectively) - if he f***ing cheats on Lindsay (because I believe DL are dating) I hope she kicks his sorry ass to the curb in the pouring rain. Lindsay deserves better than that. I am thinking it's some sort of flashback since it's so grainy and appears to be in black-and-white, but again I am holding out until the episode. If someone has solid proof that the two people kissing are in fact Danny and Rikki, by all means PM me the evidence. Now, if Danny does kiss her but stops after realizing what he is doing, that's a bit of a different story. Granted I'll still be pissed at him for even thinking about doing such a cowardly thing, but at least he would have the brains to stop. HOWEVER...I am holding out on the spoilers for the future episodes, like this "confirmation" and date. Of course, TPTB can decide to throw another 'Boo' at us and take them out, but at least we have them. It makes me wonder what the hell they are up to. But I refuse to give in - regardless of what people are saying about this - and I know there are plenty more DL fans out there who are taking the same stance. Wait until Wednesday to see what happens. Everything happens for a reason, but remember that if Danny does kiss Rikki, it doesn't mean the end of DL.

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I have Sarah Brightman's album if you'd preferred I listen to that :D

Hmm I didn't think about that at all. Let's see....

Here's their height difference:

[​IMG]

Which isn't much at all to be honest. But the position I got from the promo makes me think he (whoever he is) has got this woman (whoever she is) backed up against a dresser table or something because she's got (i think) her hands slightly behind her, like when you're on the edge of a table. Might I point out that if she was on a pooltable, table or bed, the height difference can't be that big anyway. The guy looks like he's really straining his neck there. :)p) And although Danny wouldn't mind getting neckaches from kissing his Montana, I question whether he'd do it for another woman. :lol:

We still wouldn't know! Cos only Linds has scene him from the waist down, uncovered. :devil:

Nah, I kinda liked where the Child's Play storyline ENDED. It doesn't need to continue - I have no idea why Rikki's back. Maybe she forgot her hairdryer when she was moving out or something. :)

True, but I don't mind her dreaming that other woman trying to steal her man so she'd tell him how she really feels about him. Then they can start making out again. :)

BTW, Mer-bear says haloo! and she requests that dutch get an LJ *nods* You're missing out on SO much fun. :lol:

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I got it, going with your dream theory, Lindsay wakes up startled, goes over to Danny's place just as he was leaving and confronts him about everything and gives her spiel about falling in love with him. Then they make up (or out :devil:) and we live happily after ever. The End.

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

You've said everything that has indeed been said here over the last couple of days and I'm sticking with the flash back and Danny realizing in time what he's doing to theory :)...and that's mainly because of the spoilers about them working closely together in the lab and the basketball date...whatever happens cannot be that bad...Danny's no ass and Lindsay's no doormat :rolleyes:
    And it's great to see you in here again.:D

That's what you think :devil: *sneaks off with her broom closet surveillance tapes* :p

Say hi back to Mer from me, but I'm sorry, I'm still not into the whole LJ stuff :( (ask Angel)

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Are you running off with my surveillance tapes again?!!?

Well why doesn't that woman turn around and give me a boob-shot. Then I'll be able to tell if it's Linds or not. :lol:

Mmmhmm...exactly. We have no idea who they are. But I'd like to think my height theory works. *snuggles twinny*

'
    Haha...alright alright. Don't ever say we didn't invite you though! :p

I like my height theory. Said woman is too short to be Rikki. (hooray!) But said man looks too different to be Danny too. Are they (the writers) going to give us more anonymous smex scenes again? (like in CYHMN). Hehe...evil.

7. eveninstarz14

hey mister i believe I was the one that came up with the height theory! :lol: but good to know someone agrees with me!

what do you mean anonymous smex scenes? (not to sound like an idiot?)

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hey! Why are those your tapes :scream:...I believe we all put those cameras up there together, so we might as well share the tapes too :devil:

Yeah, when they give us a promo to talk about, at least make it a good one...:p

I know I'm welcome, it's just some personal reasons, but in time I may give in to my curiousity :rolleyes: it's a curse *sigh*

9. eveninstarz14

quick question, how many more episodes is Rikki supposed to be in?

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^As far as I know, just the next one. She's definitely not in 4x17 (are press releases considered spoilers?) I dont consider them, so oh well.

Lol fine fine...you can get your share of the tapes :lol:

Yeah like a Lindsay boob show!! :D

11. tinieyhasbi

tinieyhasbi Dead on Arrival

Guys, i read from the dlchem regarding the extended promo about danny and rikki and him standing shirtless looking guilty. I dont know what to think. They had sex or not:(
    This is not good for me.

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yes the extended promo has aired, and it does (I believe) show that it's Danny and Rikki. But it does show Lindsay talking to Danny and he's shirtless and he's looking pretty guilty. I think they're at his apartment. No idea what it means but I'm confident that this storyline's purpose is to jolt Danny and Lindsay into confessing their true feelings to each other. :)

Otherwise, I see no point it other than creating unnessary conflict which isn't even fun to watch anyway. It serves no purpose. Which is why I think there IS a purpose and we're just being left in the dark for now. This is the time we should be trusting TPTB in doing their jobs, and keeping their words.

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

They just cant break them up..they CANT! It has to be [like Liffy said] just a thing that gets D/L to say how much they love each other. Im interested to see how Lindsay is going to take it, and how she will forgive him :lol: But I know she will.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well it looks like (I hope) that Lindsay's love declaration happens after the kissing scene. And I hope that Danny tells her what he's done (or she caught them doing it). Because, seriously I can't see TPTB just suddenly breaking them up.

I think what's happened will literally give them both a much needed jolt, or a kick in the ass to start talking and confess their true feelings for each other. This would do that; Danny might suddenly realise he's going to lose her, and Lindsay might think she's already lost him. They both come clean with their feelings and find out what they want are the same thing; to be together. I don't see them suddenly making out, but I think they'd share a smile, maybe a hand hold or something. Hopefully it's sorted out in the episode itself because another week is going to make my poor heart explode :p

They won't break up. They can't break up :) Fluff people, be optimistic! There's a reason for this storyline, and I can't think of anything else that would make any sense at all. So keep fluffing the gutter gas and we'll see come wednesday what actually happens.

15. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

From Catie12345 @ dlchem.net -- thank you!!! Extended PROMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFhzLrztj9w

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.