Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

HI everyone..wow..ok lots going on..

first of all..im totally excited for this eps. but i hope we arnt let down at all. i will be crushed, all i want is some d/l.

I think its crap that TPTB are keeping D/l from us..how unfair. they better make up with some powerful magical amazing scene, but i am happy that Pam wrote this eps. and i hope that Anna isnt gone from the show too long..

oh crap..i would stay but i have to go!! the Bell just rang!
    ~Allie

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

The fact alone that Pam wrote this ep is getting me excited already :D. I had never heard of the (no doubt *waves -hi- to Pam ;)) very lovely lady, but as she seems to be as much as a fan of D/L as we are, we must, must! must! get something tomorrow.

They cannot leave us hanging like this :mad:. There has to come a follow up to all things that have happened already and it better starts this week. :D

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

**Chelle comes jumping in, bag of M&M's under one arm, and some white choc muffins for all her fave shippers :D**

YOUUUUUUUWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: man have i missed this place!!!! lol
    let me jus say my quick Hello's before i get started hehe

MO! Heya huni!!! i have missed our food fights.. so i thought i would bring you a lil' treat.... ;) **Chelle dumps a melted pot of Cherry Garcia B&J's over her head followed with lashings of chocolate sauce!!!!! :lol:

D!!!! heya!!!! sorry havent spoken to ya for a while.. have been caught up wit my new fici :) and workin
    :( hehe (for those of you interested, its in the M section :devil: - hope i was allowed to say that.. if not. feel free to edit Rhonda!!! ;) )
    Rad!! loving the siggy and banner!!! great stuff!!! Miss_Undercover beat ya to the answer on the picture game :( lol

hmm and to everyone else..... HI!!!!!!!

ok so... i havent seen any episodes since hung out to dry... that was the last one i saw.. :( but now i jus read that fellow shipper has written this weeks epi... girls do i feel good!!! :lol: i seriously cannot wait to see this one... its gonna be awesome, even if it is just a 30 second scene!! its probably more than what there has been.... right??? :(

Bring on DL!!!! cant wait for the "much anticipated" epiwhere we get some kind of 'interaction'... that is going to be a maaaaaajor squeeing moment!!! :lol:

neways.. i have to go now shippers!!!! but i shall be back at somepoint!!!! until then .. i bid you lots of D/L happiness :D :D :D

**Chelle skips out throwing rose petals in honour of D/L!!! Oh and has to make sure she hides from MO!!** hehe

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Very sweet spoilers guys.. It's very angsty.. :D

YES!!! Pam is amazing... I love Pam.. She writes the best DL stuff! I'm pretty excited for this week now, I hopewe're not let down.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! I love this show!

**skips out very happily**

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

And new episode tommorrow!

I'm hoping for some sort of scene tomorrow, just a small scene, maybe?

And thanks for bringing over the spoiler, I love spoilers! And if there is any more bring those over too!

+And to celebrate the episode, I bought some m&m's, matter of fact ,they were the mega m&ms ,and that means that we have to have MEGA love for these two.

C-ya later,

Vex

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh my God-- I'm gonna read your new fic: One Night with Montana tonight. Cute title. I've missed you and I'm so happy about the spoilers!!
    I'm so careful about reading spoilers now, because I really don't wanna go overboard with them and I DON'T wanna read about Lindsay's secret! :) But the spoiler was great, thank you!
    I'm joining you, Chelle! I need to be throwing flowers too and throwing M+M's.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

kissmesweet I agree sometimes when you read to many spoilers you end up having a certain mindset and then when you watch the episode it feels weird because you were thinking it would happen a certain way. And we all know the TPTB like to sometimes throw us a curveball. But since its my birthday I want at least one scene, doesn't have to be big. I liked when they used to check in with each other during their cases. ;)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning my lovelies!! How are we all today?! It's freaking early...but still it's a good day! How can it not be...we have Pam writing our eppy tonight and we should be getting a D/L scene...life is good again in the M&M house! :lol: :lol:

Okay I have to share this right off...I cracked up at this!
    I was listening to my country radio station last night and the DJ comes on and goes "Okay I have a dedication here...this song goes out to Montana! It's the new one by Gretchen Wilson and John Rich of Big and Rich...called 'Come To Bed'!" (I love this song!) I had to laugh...and I so wanted to call in to the radio station and be like "Danny called and dedicated that to Montana didn't he!" Isn't that awesome! So I posted the lyrics in our song thread...y'all should go check them out...I think they're great and they almost fit D/L kinda where they are right now...but yeah it just made me laugh!
    "Come To Bed" :devil:

Chell!!! Hi hon! Yay you're back! We've missed you around here! **Mo grins at her food fight pal...and then sneaks up on her and drops a bucket of green jello on her head and runs away!!** :lol:
    Lol, I'm so with ya my friend! I think my expectations are a little high, especially after finding out Pam's writing this! But oh well...D/L can live up to my hopes...I know it! ;) **Mo crosses her fingers and toes, hoping!**
    I know huh Rad she totally does rock! I really hope we aren't disappointed too...although at this point if we get D/L looking at eachother I'll probably "squee!" and be happy! :lol:

Alright y'all I gotta start work...but I have 15 hours exactly until it airs for me...gotta stay busy until then! :p I'll try to think up some distractions...until then...here's hoping tonight is great! :D

Psstt... Aud you out there my Fluffy Twin? How you holding up? Keeping the faith?! Remember my friend, our ship WILL SAIL!! :D :D (Heck it is sailing!! :lol: )

P.s. Just found out I have to tape the eppy and don't get to watch it live! :p BUMMER!! Rar! Okay that's all...back to work for me...where is everyone? Lying in wait for this new eppy?! :lol: Keep the faith and I'll catch y'all later tonight hopefully! :D

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Bonjour, Shippers! Did someone mention food fight?? Yea!!

A Big Howdy goes out to any newbies that I haven't welcomed yet. Dig in and enjoy the fun and the pie. :D

We need a DL scene tonight or else we picket the studios at dawn. I have provisions, the signs, and some handy marks-a-lot markers to write "Hell Yes, We Want DL." Okay, so we probably won't do that, but it's a thought. ;)

Okay, so Zuiker has confirmed that Anna will miss a few episodes in order to be with her family. She will come back probably by the end of the season. I'm not sure if it will be for the final or before then. Most likely she will miss some episodes in the spring. So what will Danny do? And will they have a beautiful reunion? Sounds nice. ;)

Hey Mo, yep our ship is sailing!! :cool:

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Aud Mo! Tackles

How are you two! Hope your good! Any way... I am happy for just some glances too... we need something! I've got i hr 35 mins to go! I'm soo excited- today has sucked majorly... I need to watch this so badly to take my mind off of this day...

Our ship is so sailing... smiles at my avvie

And mom if there's no DL, I'll fly from FL to CA to picket just for you!

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^That's my girl! You are very intelligent! I hope you have a better day tomorrow. :)

We hope and pray for DL. Give us a moment, a look, a smile---anything to keep us from having DL withdrawals. ;)

I love this quote. It applies to our ship and our shippers! :)

"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving - we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor."
    -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Only 40 more minutes for me. I'm wondering how the episode will play out. I do this every week. When I find out that a episode does have a d/l scene I try to imagine what the scene will be about.

Am I the only one who does this?
    I'm thinking that she will only be gone for a couple of episodes. Maybe she'll just take some "time off" to get things straight (or have her baby!).Now we have to make sure that Danny remains a good boy while she is gone. I can make sure that he stays a good boy! :lol:!

13. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

There was no D/L. I don't even think they shared a scene together, unless I missed something. There was very little Lindsay, but Danny had on hot glasses :D I'm reallllly hoping that next week we get SOMETHING. :(

ETA: didn't realize that half my post wasn't in the spoiler tags....

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hey Shippers! :)

There was supposed to be a scene with Danny, Stella, and Lindsay. I think they replaced Danny with Adam in that scene. I think they might be holding off with DL until Anna has her baby. But I bet we will have a sweet moment at the end of the season. It will be beautiful. :) Sorry, no DL, Mo. :(

I wonder what the rest of the season looks like for DL? Any guesses (only guesses, no spoilers). Hmmm... :eek: ;)

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL @ Vexus

If he does get naughty she can always use the robospanker on him :devil:

I noticed the lack of D/L too :( And the filming to work around Anna's belly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.