CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Thank You, I will subscribe to it.

Oh and by the way, just FYI for everyone----CSI: NY will now be on TNT beginning Friday July 3rd. It's kicking off with a marathon that night.

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi CsfSjaI,

thanks for the clip. I liked Sid in yhis Glasses. Sid is an enrichment for the series.

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

CBS Premiere Dates

Thursday, Sept. 17
    8:00-9:00 PM SURVIVOR: SAMOA (19th Installment Premiere)

Monday, Sept. 21
    8:00-8:30 PM HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER (5th Season Premiere, OAD 9/19/05)
    8:30-9:00 PM ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE (Series Debut)
    9:00-9:30 PM TWO AND A HALF MEN (7th Season Premiere, OAD 9/22/03)
    9:30-10:00 PM THE BIG BANG THEORY (3rd Season Premiere, OAD 9/24/07)
    10:00-11:00 PM CSI: MIAMI (8th Season Premiere, OAD 9/23/02)

Tuesday, Sept. 22
    8:00-9:00 PM NCIS (7th Season Premiere, OAD 9/12/03)
    9:00-10:00 PM NCIS: LOS ANGELES (Series Debut)
    10:00-11:00 PM THE GOOD WIFE (Series Debut)

Wednesday, Sept. 23
    8:00-8:30 PM THE NEW ADVENTURES OF OLD CHRISTINE (5th Season Premiere, OAD 3/13/06)
    8:30-9:00 PM GARY UNMARRIED (2nd Season Premiere, OAD 9/14/08)
    9:00-10:00 PM CRIMINAL MINDS (5th Season Premiere, OAD 9/22/05)
    10:00-11:00 PM CSI: NY (6th Season Premiere, OAD 9/22/04)[/b][/color]

Thursday, Sept. 24
    9:00-10:00 PM CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (10th Season Premiere, OAD 10/6/00)
    10:00-11:00 PM THE MENTALIST (2nd Season Premiere, OAD 9/23/08)

Friday, Sept. 25
    8:00-9:00 PM GHOST WHISPERER (5th Season Premiere, OAD 9/23/05)
    9:00-10:00 PM MEDIUM (Network Debut, OAD 1/23/05)
    10:00-11:00 PM NUMB3RS (6th Season Premiere, OAD 1/21/05)
    Saturday, Sept. 26
    8:00-9:00 PM CRIMETIME SATURDAY
    9:00-10:00 PM CRIMETIME SATURDAY
    10:00-11:00 PM 48 HOURS MYSTERY (Season Premiere)

Sunday, Sept. 27
    7:00-8:00 PM 60 MINUTES (42nd Season Premiere)
    8:00-10:00 PM THE AMAZING RACE (15th Edition Premiere)
    10:00-11:00 PM COLD CASE (7th Season Premiere, OAD 9/23/03)

Sunday, Oct. 4
    9:00-10:00 PM THREE RIVERS (Series Debut)
    Source: CBS & SpoilerTV

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Cool. Thanks for the info. :)

5. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Thanks for posting! I don't even wear glasses but I want a pair! :lol:

6. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

You're Welcome! I bet they really are handy for people that need glasses.

I've always thought glasses were cool but my eyesight is fine. When I was little I used to pretend that I couldn't see so my mom would take me to the eye doctor and then I could fool him and he would give me glasses. :lol: But it never happened.

Anyways, just a little OT.

Good to know the official premiere date. Can't wait for more spoilers. They should start popping out soon....

7. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I'm probably just totally blanking on this but what does OAD mean???

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

**sneaks in**^^^ Original Air Date. ^^^**sneaks out**

9. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

September 21st really seems like a long time away - I'll be back at school for like a month by then. But, at least it isn't quite as long of a wait as it is for Doctor Who (which would be Christmas).

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ and with no DT (although i believe he has a cameo) :(:( i actually quite like matt smith tho so we'll see...

thanks for those air dates, that's great - even though i'm in the uk i will find a way... ;)

i was skim reading and i thought you'd said you'd forgotten about Mac. i was thinking "how!??!" :lol:

11. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I don't know if it has been posted before... This thread move so fast! :eek: lol

Read that on SpoilerTV! "Not sure about the rest of the cast" ?! That got me feeling mucho anxious... I'm not ready to say goodbye to any of the characters yet! :(

12. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well, yes he's in it because well, he has to regenerate. And I read that in David's last episode
    Martha Jones & Mickey Smith get married, Rose & the doctor-clone also get married AND he's going to appear on the Sarah Jane Adventures because she's also getting married - I have no idea why everyone suddenly has to get married. Matt Smith's first episode will be with the daleks and also the weeping angels will return again and Karen Gillan will be joining Matt Smith in his travels.
    We've got the Waters of Mars that is supposed to air in November/December and then the Christmas special - which is two parts and his companion will be Wilfred Mott - Donna Noble's grandfather... and I don't think Matt Smith is taking over until a little bit later.

However, that is completely off-topic in this thread.

As for them getting rid of someone else (other than Stella & Lindsay) - I think they may just be expanding the cast at this point, as CSI Miami is also getting a new character on the show - and I think Eric will be fine. Maybe they just decided to get some new characters or something - who knows.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

[ot]^^ yeah, i read the same, that there will be xmas and regeneration and then he's gone - i'm sure he'll have lots of other things to do, he really is great :) as for the spoiler, that just is like "what?!" it doesn't seem to make sense at all! i do love a good dalek (and cybermen) but i'm beginning to wonder if they have anything else, they do seem to trot them out twice a series which makes them feel a bit like the "oh, ratings are down, quick! let's grab a dalek!" i loved the weeping angels tho, so that's good. i hope we get a bit of donna with wilfred, i'll really miss her, i expected to hate her but she was my favourite companion.[/ot]

and back on topic (sorry...)

i don't know about them getting rid of someone else - if they're bringing in a new csi i suppose it makes some sense (ie one out, one in) but on the other it doesn't as angell's already out. maybe it's still somewhat undecided, in light of economic issues, as has been said here before, the open ended nature of the s5 finale does allow for a bit of tinkering with who stays. maybe they do know now what will happen (given that filming can't be far away), but i guess perhaps it was undecided for a while, dependent on the various pay-freeze-deals and so on.

14. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I think I read somewhere that everyone on the cast has renewed their contracts for this year? So it would have to be just an expansion of the cast with this new character, yeah. Hill and Carmine were already confirmed to be returning before the Ausiello spoiler came out; Melina and Anna are out; it's not going to be Gary Sinise who's being replaced...all that would really leave is AJ and Robert, both of whom just joined the main cast, and it doesn't make sense to replace either a lab tech or an ME with a CSI.

Maybe the budget issues are over, and that's why they can afford to do this?

I still can't say I'm happy with this new character - I think Kaye Sullivan is a disaster waiting to happen, and not in a cutesy, flattering way. But, um, it's interesting to know they're getting a new character on CSI: Miami too...that really does sound like whatever the budget crisis was, it's over now.

Forgive the ignorance, but who is David T?

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ maybe CBS is leading the way in how to beat recession!! i don't know who if anyone will go - you're right that it's hardly like to be mac (yaay!). i guess maybe they just needed to have a flexible period which would allow them to ditch someone if it became necessary - hopefully everyone will be intact :)

i know so little about said new character that i'm pretty open minded really.

[ot] it's david tennant who recently played the 10th doctor on doctor who, as well as being in a few other uk tv dramas and plays and so on (and harry potter, which i always forget) - he's really popular here (and very, very cute!)[/ot]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.