CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

No chance here too:(:mad:
    Udonna

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

3. Catu

Catu Police Officer

It`s not available in my country!!:(

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I think all TV stations do that, you can't watch the stuff Channel 4 puts up, etc... if you don't live in the UK. CBS is a US network so you can only watch their videos in the US.

5. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

We know the kidnapping is in the beginning because it sets up the entire case/episode.

However, from what I've heard I know that Danny, Mac, and Flack are involved in a shootout but it's more toward the middle and no one is injured (but I'm pretty sure Danny has a rather close call). I think that might be the scene we see of Danny in the promo.

I also wish they had scrapped season 4 and started of with season 5. While season 4 did have its few shining moments, it's still my least favorite season.

ETA: I just went over it again and the mirror getting shot is the close call Danny has that I heard about.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It nearly killed my rickety old computer, but I watched the video. :p Here's a description for the people outside the US who can't see it:

It starts with a man sitting in a car. He's talking to an unseen companion about the terms of a contract. He says when the job is done, he'll have a dozen white roses delivered to the person's office. He tells the unseen companion in the passenger seat that if they change their mind after this point, it's going to be difficult - and it'll cost them. So he wants to make sure that they want to go through with it - do they really want this man killed? The unseen companion hands over a stack of cash - he or she definitely wants this person dead.

This scene is cut with shots of Charles S Dutton's character, Talmadge Neville, being released from Rikers and getting on the bus to leave. When he gets off the bus, Mac is standing there and asks if they can talk. He tells Neville that he was at the scene of the accident and has been trying to get in touch with him ever since. Neville flashes back to the accident - a young girl on a bike was hit by a car - but says he doesn't remember Mac. Mac then says that Neville has avoided him since then and refused to let him visit him in jail (I think that's what it said - I'm trying to do this from memory :lol:). When Neville asks why he's being persistent, Mac tells him: it's because he just spent 18 months in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

Nearby, the contract assassin from earlier in the scene is watching this exchange from inside a car - a gun in his hand.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! :p

7. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Well, I wonder if the contract is out on Dutton's character or out on Mac. Since this is a finale, and especially since this is the Mac Taylor Show, I'm bettting the hit is on Mac. Maybe he is the CSI involved with the cliffhanger!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

No, this is a clip from tonight's episode (5.23), not the finale.

9. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Whew! That's a relief...although I'm still worried about who the CSI in danger will be, and I won't be able to watch the finale next week!

10. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

As a non DL shipper, that statement makes me wonder if I even want to watch the episode. (I kid. I kid.) :p :shifty:

I hope they keep it on line. I'm tired so I can watch it as soon as I get home and go to bed early.

12. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Thanks!! Cant wait to see it;)

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Wow, that's a big whoops--watching now! :cool: Thanks for the heads up, EE!

ETA: Wow, I wonder if that was a big mistake...or perhaps a little test, to see how viewing at the regular time might be affected by the episode appearing online first. I suspect it was just a big mistake. Either way--pretty cool!

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well, I didn't get home until like 7:15 so they've taken it off... grrr. I'll have to wait until it airs.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hopefully no one's head rolled over that one. :eek: I wonder if that's ever happened before?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.