CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^^She likes to do that doesnt she :lol:

Yay for Adam :)

EDIT:
    Thats what I though Fay!! :)

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm always happy to make icons for you Fay, Adam is in tonight's episode right? ;)

You know it. :D He's in the lab being all awesome of course...

Yes, #412 'Happily Never After'

Stella and Flack are investigating the death of Fiona Chisholm, a hotel owner. Stella says that the woman’s reputation preceded her, she was known as the ‘Wicked Witch’.

Lindsay and Hawkes are on the case with Stella and Flack. Apparently the dead woman was walking her dog, Otto, when she was killed and the dog is now missing. Hawkes goes in search of the dog.

The investigation takes Stella and Flack to a storage area for street vending carts. They are gagging from the smell of old hotdogs and burnt chestnuts etc. Flack is very disturbed by this, Stella tells him to put in for psych leave… (you know how much this poor baby loves his fast food). :( :lol: Stella and Flack end up giving chase (Flack has to jump an overturned cart, man he is good at the acrobatic stuff this season, and he gets to tackle the suspect too!).

Danny, Mac and ‘Jessica’ Angell are on a different case, of Pheobe Wright, a teenage girl killed with an ice hook. It seems there was a party with a lot of teenagers in attendance. They were all high on drugs and seem to dress as characters from things like 'Alice in Wonderland'. Or at least that's what I think is going on... :confused: Weird...

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Sounds good but I think Danny should be on the case with the DOG :lol:

4. flubber

flubber Victim

***This post has been deleted in its entirety by MrsG***

[Please do not ever mention the source of any spoilers and it is absolutely imperative that you never post links to them.]

5. celtess

celtess Rookie

THX Fruitbat
    I close my site of csiny I prefer stay here. I never go to the new french site

:)

Thx for the other spoilers, You realy make a good job.
    But because of you I cant wait the next episode :D :D

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I feel so loved. :D

And he'd better be there--it looks like he'll be in a lot of next week's episode, but I don't want to wait. ;)

Ok, seriously, why is this a persistent mistake? I mean, the press releases say Jennifer, so if it's meant to be Jennifer, why do they keep using Jessica in the spoilers?

But I guess if they never say her first name, it doesn't really matter--it's still annoying, though. :p

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Question, is Stella joking about the psych leave?
    I was just rereading the spoilers for the previous ep where Flack is chasing a guy through a fireworks factory and there's lit firecrackers and I was wondering if Flack is being reminded of the smell of burnt flesh - maybe even remembering back to the aftermath of the bombing in the S2 finale.
    Or is she just teasing Don for being squeamish :)

See Flack run. Run Flack run. Jump Flack jump! Good Flack!

8. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Promo for 405. Can't wait to get it over with.

Here.

9. Partly

Partly Hit and Run

I have no interest in Second Life, but I think that the ep could be good. I like the team interaction and the fact the Adam gets to be an important part of that interaction.

I have to admit I'm a sucker for meta-content. I won't download Second Life, but I'd love for them to branch out and do some more online content. More of my favorites is always a good thing.

10. Faylinn

Yeah, me too. I might be interested in something like Second Life for a few days, but it won't last. However, I think this could be interesting--although my goodness, those graphics look extra cheesy. I'm going to have to cross my fingers that AJ and Gary's acting skills (along with everyone else's, of course) will save the day when that stuff is on screen. :lol:

Woot woot! :lol: Is it any coincidence that this is the first ep where the press release actually reflects AJ being a series regular? I hope not. :p I hope this is a sign of things to come, definitely.

Yeah, Second Life doesn't float my boat, but online activities can be fun. :p

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

After reading these spoilers I would have to say that I am looking forward to the ep, if not necessarily for the Second Life aspect of it, then for the Mac and Adam interaction. Gary and AJ have done several great scenes working together, and it seems that how their characters relate to each other on the boss/worker/team level comes out stronger with each progressing ep.

...that and of course I always look forward to more Adam. :devil:

12. Faylinn

Why did I get the feeling that this has two meanings? :devil:

13. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Hmm, wonder if he has any other tattoos? Oops *whacks self* wrong thread for that discussion. :lol:

14. Faylinn

Oh dear. Now I have the mental image of him trying to explain to Danny why there's a heart tattooed on his butt with the name "Francis" in the middle. :eek: (I guess Danny pulled a Flack and walked in on Adam in the shower or something. :lol:) "W-well, Danny, you see, what had happened was..."

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

New policy, folks! From now on this thread will be for posting spoilers, while any speculation/discussion/commentary about those spoilers will be posted here. Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone to look up spoilers, and will still allow for plenty of discussion! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.