CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Naw, I agree with you. I was thinking about that and I came up with that it hasn't really traveled into the characters lives as much in this season as they had all the others, but maybe that is just me.

I am pretty sure whatever feels "wrong" about this season will all be made right in the season ender. :D

~~Ally

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Midnight, :D :devil:

I think that was hysterical, i was dying laughing and I still can't stop!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey who said they were axing the plane crash. I read on futon critic its going to happen. I guess well find out soon enough. :D

As H would say, Hang in there. :D

Hey for any H fans I have some sound bytes on my site of the show if you guys want to DL them for your PC's. ;)

It's fun to have H say Knock, knock, knock, when my mail comes in. Oh and Burn, baby burn when I empty my recycle bin. ;) You'll find my link under my profile, enjoy. :D

3. ForgottnEvidence

Wow. That is wierd because I keep hearing they axed the whole plane crash thing. Like you said Hcrazy, I guess we will find out soon enough.

By the by, thankies for your site!

~~Ally

4. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

I must be the only person in the world not aware of the spoilers for the season finale.

So far I've heard H is gonna die in a plane crash. No I really doubt it since it's a popular show, but can someone else bring me up to speed with the finale spoilers? (I need a good laugh.) :p

5. ForgottnEvidence

Okaysies. From what I know, the plane crash was axed and it is now a plot having to do with the team looking for the real serial killer because they arrested the wrong person.

By the by, H does not die! :D

~~Ally

6. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

Thanks, I know he wont die. I doubt TPTB would want millions of fans moaning at them. :-D

7. ForgottnEvidence

Millions...? I would try billions if you count the number of times each person would complain and cry to them! :lol:

~~Ally

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

My friend Dee found these in a CBS press release and knowing I'm a E/C shipper, she sent them to me. I don't have to mention I nearly peed my pants, right? I mean, it's implied, I think.

These are two promo pictures from the upcoming episode Just Murdered. The caption reads:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to enlarge.

She says there's other photos but they're just Horatio alone, Calleigh alone, and Natalia talking to Eric (I assume this is the scene where she asks him if Calleigh is into him). I'm sure Shane will upload the rest when he gets the chance.

Oh yeah, these are in my website, so please be kind to my server. I'd rather you saved them on your computers and upload them somewhere else if you wanna share them.

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Carol, those are just *fangirly teen moment* OMG, Wow! :D Thanks for posting them. I really hope these shots make it to the final cut. Even if they don't, the implication is pretty clear. Great way to start my day. :)

10. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Can we start every day like that, please?

I already had my teenage fangirl fit in the E/C thread, so I won't comment here.... ;)

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I screeched like a pack of howling monkeys on LSD and crack. And then I jumped up and down and ate a banana.

I'm confused about the titles, though. I think this episode was originally called Burned? Or is Burned a different episode? If so, then I guess Natalia asks Eric about it in the next episode and not this one. Eric is clueless, but the look on his face in that second picture is very telling.

April 23rd is my mom's birthday. Mine's on May 12. I better get a damn good season finale or else [​IMG]

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

from tvguide.com we have this :

4/23/2007: Just Murdered E21
    4/16/2007: Rush E20
    4/9/2007: Bloodline E19

Corey M. has officially confirmed that Yelina will feature in Episode #22 btw. also as i know the tittle is 'Burned' :rolleyes:

hope this make sense, coz i expect similar promo pics, but with other couple ;) anyway, congratulation and have fun to all guys in E/C thread :D

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I know what you mean Pusher. I hope we get similar promo pics soon with the othercouple I know you're talking about, and we will have alot to talk about on our thread ;)

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Episode #22 ('Burned') is due to air on April 30th, so hopefully we might get some Yelina promo pics soon. :)

15. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I love those pics, talk about a good morning. Can't they switch eps and make this one on Monday, lol?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.