CSI: Las Vegas Music Thread - Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Elsie, Feb 14, 2007.

1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I really wish they would release the miniture crime scene music, seems like there are a lot of fans. It is the most frequently asked question on here

2. regalis

regalis Civilian

mrb105 - do you think that that track was composed just for the show, then? :S that'd be pretty frustrating if it was.

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya that has been what I have repeated on this board for a while. It was also used in the episode Gum Drops as well, which leads me to believe it was made by John M. Keane exclusively for the show.

4. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

the song from last nights episode... when nick is examine the glass, greg the limo ect. does anyone know the title to that?

5. edog

edog Lab Technician

I was wondering that myself. I love CSI because usually their music is right up my alley. Anyone know that song BlueCurl speaks of?

6. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

BlueCurl I don't want to blame this on you, but as I was trying to answer your question on went onto the CSI wiki and accidently came across spoilers for the season finale, which pretty much ruined my whole day. Haha, it's ok though, I'm trying to get over it.

7. 91RS

91RS Civilian

I've been searching for 45 minutes and can't find anything matching the lyrics. I really want to know what this song is. Does anyone know?

8. 91RS

91RS Civilian

FOUND IT! It's called Deep Inside by Future Funk Squad. You can find it on iTunes.

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Good work 91RS, a lot of people seem to have been struggling with that because the lyrics didn't come up from any searches. Thanks for sharing the information. :)

Just to say, if no one has replied after your post you can always edit it using the edit button if less than 24 hours have passed. It avoids the need to double post. ;)

10. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

:( ;) srry!

thanks so much!

11. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

Thanks !

12. edog

edog Lab Technician

Awesome! Thanks for finding it. I love it more and more.

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I was just looking around on the internet and found this really interesting interview with John Keane (the man behind much of the great CSI music), he talks a bit about the sounds for CSI and writing for the drama. I'm not sure if anyone has posted it before, and it's really quite interesting so here it is:

John Keane interview