Crossover- Sofia/Don- Two Very Hot Detectives

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FrostBite, Sep 5, 2006.

1. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i decided to write a crossover fic. while i was in the process of doing so i came to realize that Sofia and Don look, really friggin cute together. now to some (mainly Lynn) i have too many ships, but i'm quite fond of this one and i'd like to think some of you need to expand your minds and join me!

fan of Sofia Curtis and Don Flack, Jr.? well then, let's get started!

-x-liv

[​IMG]

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Now that you said it... I kinda like the idea of these two, even if they've never met each other. Both are my favorite detectives from all three shows and that makes it even easier for me to like the idea of these two getting together. Really, someone should make a fic or something for these two. :D

3. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I like Sofia but not a big fan of Don but i guess they would make a good couple, but i think i'll stick to Snickers, you made a name up for these two?

4. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Interesting idea. I do like it. I can imagine them snarking all the way. No, actually, Don'll be snarking, Sofia will be smiling and when he's done, she'll add in her own two cents of wit. Just the right amount for everyone to stop and think.

~Jo

5. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

exactly! name? accually LSD....Loveing Sofia/Don....i think it's pretty cute but i'm open to ideas. anybody?

but i am glad people like the idea of them, like most of my pairings it kinda just hit me...only difference when it hit me this time i wanted to squee...really really hard.

-x-liv

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

yes, you do have to many ships.

But Don's a hottie, so I could ship the two.. meimei is so going to kill me.

7. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

well hey it's not like we're not gonna stop shipping CSX! but you see, never meeting someone has it's perks! we get to make up a whole bunch of stuff and never know if we're right or wrong!

-x-liv

8. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

It just occured to me that both Don and Sofia are somehow in the same league and on the same level of maturity. They really do match on so many levels. Arg...I don't know how to explain it, but for some reason I can imagine Don and Sofia in a car, during a stake-out, and probably trying to prove themselves to each other.

::insert fangirl squee::

~Jo

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

heck yes! i could totally see that too! that's like brilliant! and another thing they have in common is...they're both hot! as i have stated! they kinda fit together...not gutter intedned but...

-x-liv

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: LSD - Loving Sofia/Don... that's pretty cute! Yup, I can really see Sofia and Don getting it on; on snarky and sarcastic remarks, I mean. ;) They'll be firing sarcastic remarks at each other. Oh, what I'll do to see these two together! :D

11. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Let's not forget the interrogations. Me thinks Sofia would be great as the "bad cop" while Don plays the every joking-witty cop who keeps telling the perp, "I think she really means what she says."

~Jo

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

oh yes! i can totally imagine something like what happened in I like to watch. Don tells her to pop a few buttons and spends his time watching Sofia just like the suspect. *squees* oh it's so cute!

-x-liv

13. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Lol...but those two are way beyond "cute". More of "so cool". *grins*

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

please...they are anything but cool...

can anybody think of anyother ship name besides LSD? anybody?

there need's to be a CSI:/CSI:NY crossover...so we can see Sofia and Don together...and flirt, because we know they would flirt...how would they run into eachother?

Randomly?
    or Introduced?

-x-liv

15. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Hmm...they'd probably meet up randomly due to the case and start the snarking straight away. Who needs formalities anyway?

Can't think of a good name. After all, both their names are kinda hard to match. *plays with names ala lego*

~Jo