Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just updating and adding one.

Schedule... 9/22/10 (#601) The Longest Night (NEW)

Okay brought to you by a site that remains nameless lol. "Promo Pics & Vids" Season 6 Spoilers Beware.

Video 6.01 "The Longest Nights" Vid,
    6.01 "The Longest Night Pics,
    6.01 "The longest Night Pics,
    PICTURES: EP #602: "JJ"

Air Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#601) "The Longest Night" ​

THE BAU TEAM CLOSES IN ON THE SERIAL KILLER AS HE CONTINUES HIS MURDER SPREE - WITH DETECTIVE SPICER'S KIDNAPPED DAUGHTER AS HIS HOSTAGE - IN THE CONCLUSION OF LAST SEASON'S CLIFFHANGER. - Tim Curry Returns as Serial Killer Billy Flynn. Robert Davi Returns as Detective Adam Kurzbard. - The BAU team closes in on the serial killer as he continues his murder spree throughout Los Angeles - with Detective Spicer's kidnapped daughter as his hostage. ​

GUEST CAST:
    Billy Flynn: Tim Curry
    Detective Adam Kurzbard: Robert Davi
    Kristin: Austin Highsmith
    Ellie Spicer: Isabella Murad
    Larry Simmons: Joseph A. Garcia
    Annette Simmons: Susan Papa
    Detective Stansfield: Ronald William Lawrence
    Paramedic One: Zenja Dunnm
    Paramedic Two: Randolph Adams
    Police Captain: Joe Gandurski
    Tire Changer: Matt Taylor
    Paul Farraday: Jim Wisniewski
    Joshua Farraday: Grant Venable
    Nora Flynn: Michelle Josette
    Young Flynn: Stone Eisenmann
    Uniform: Kris Campbell
    Uniformed Sergeant: Donald Agnelli ​

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producer Edward Allen Bernero DIRECTED BY: Executive Producer Edward Allen Bernero
    Can you give any clues about the Criminal Minds premiere?

ADAM: I can tell you that Morgan is vital in bringing down Tim Curry's serial killer and that the child he kidnapped in the finale has an impact that reaches beyond the season premiere. "The carryover from that story is still around," Thomas Gibson tells us. "There's a very wonderful story that we are shooting right now that involves the little girl from last year and my family and Agent Morgan's connection with the little girl. All of those threads are brought together ... and intertwine in a really great way."
    Air Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010
    Episode Title: (#602) "JJ"

AS JJ TRIES TO REUNITE A FAMILY WHOSE DAUGHTER HAS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED, HER BAU FAMILY BRACES FOR THE LOSS OF ONE OF THEIR OWN. - While JJ attempts to reunite a family whose daughter has mysteriously disappeared, her BAU family braces for the loss of one of their own.

Gil Bellows and His Real-Life Wife, Rya Kihlstedt, Guest Star as Jeff and Patty Joyce, the Distraught Parents of the Missing Girl.

Christopher Marquette, and Michael Welch former co-stars of Joe Mantegna from "Joan of Arcadia".

GUEST CAST:
    Erin Strauss... Jayne Atkinson
    Detective Mathias... J. Downing
    Jeff Joyce... Gil Bellows
    Ellie Spicer... Isabella Murad
    Patty Joyce... Rya Kihlstedt
    Kate Joyce... Anna Lunberry
    Syd Pearson... Michael Welch

Jimmy Barrett... Christopher Marquette
    Air Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2010Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#603) "Compromising Positions" ​

THE BAU TEAM HUNTS A SERIAL KILLER WHO IS TARGETING MARRIED COUPLES. - The BAU team searches for a serial killer who is preying on married couples. Also, Hotchner looks to one of the team to fill JJ's vacant role. - The BAU travels to Ohio to identify a serial killer who is murdering married couples in Akron. Meanwhile, Agent Hotchner looks within the team to fill a recent vacancy.

GUEST CAST:
    Kevin Lynch... Nicholas Brendon
    Unsub... Craig Sheffer
    Detective David Crowley... Juan Pope
    Maryann Thomas... Erin Matthews
    Scott Hartway... Jed Bernard
    Kathy Hartway... Michelle Parylak
    Alphonse Keppler... Bill Lee Brown​
    Beth Hartway... Kathryn Howell
    Ben Frelow... Kiff Scholl
    Paul Wilson... Mike Smith
    Debra Wilson... Lisa Arturo
    Shirley Andrews... Helen Eigenberg
    Phil Andrews... Thomas Garner
    Leslie Sanders... Sarah Buxton
    Deacon... Wayne Nickel
    Air Date: Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2010
    Episode Title: (#604) "Remembrance of Things Past"

WHEN THE MURDERS OF SEVERAL YOUNG WOMEN MIRROR A CASE ROSSI INVESTIGATED YEARS AGO, HE MUST REVISIT A COLD CASE THAT HAS HAUNTED HIM FOR 25 YEARS. - When several women are found murdered in a similar fashion, Rossi revisits a cold case that has haunted him for 25 years, causing him to suspect that the original killer is at work again. - When several women in Herndon, Virginia, are found murdered in a similar manner, SSA David Rossi reopens an unsolved cold case that has haunted him for a quarter of a century because he believes the original killer, who is suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, might have returned.

Daniel J. Travanti ("Hill Street Blues") as Mr. Mullens, the UnSub Who Rossi Tracked in the Original Murders, and Mary Beth Evans ("Days of Our Lives") as Candice DeLilly, Mother of One of the Victims

GUEST CAST:
    Colby... Josh Braaten
    Detective Green... David Rees Snell
    Jocelyn Sherman... Renato Powell
    Mr. Mullens... Daniel J. Travanti
    Anna... Cristen Irene
    Candice DeLilly... Mary Beth Evans
    Sam DeLilly... Michael Spound
    Jenny DeLilly... Megan Gallacher
    Lyle DeLilly... Mateus Ward
    Michael Young... Josh Woodle
    Heather Langley... Ellie Gerber
    Officer... Michael Lesly
    Young Colby... Michael Ketzner
    Karen Bachner... Heather Simpson
    Mrs. Langley... Nan McNamara
    Mr. Langley... Mark Hutter
    Shelly... Marissa Skell
    Prison Guard... T. Shaun Russell

WRITTEN BY: Janine Sherman Barrois
    DIRECTED BY: Glenn Kershaw

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  2. Destiny

^^^ To Long.

Twitter:

JM:
    -Not likely. She has moved on to other things. [NOTE: Q: is it possible to see AJ in CM as a guest star?]
    -The @ Gublernation was the guest speaker today at really great high school. He was loose as ashes. The kids dug him.
    -Mathews big advice to the 1200 kids at the assembly... remember to floss! Perfect!

MGG:
    -i'm looking forward to it! Can u give us a hint?” Imagine stuffing cornstalks, cobwebs, and candy corn in your ears
    -Do you recall where & what u were doing on 9/11/2001?" I was less than a mile away from ground zero amid the...
    -confusion and destruction. Overwhelmed by the love support and kindness New Yorkers where showing while trying to make sense of that..
    -tragic day. My humblest love, respect, and thanks to all who helped and all we lost. A wonderful city...
    -in a wonderful country..
    -in a wonderful world.
    -My new haircut makes me look like a radish
    -Here you go... Captain radish [NOTE: :lol: :lol:]
    -I'm a guest speaker at a prestigious high school assembly tomorrow but I have no idea what the heck to say..."Be cool stay in school?"
    -I feel like Herman Blume in Rushmore.
    -Yeahhhh!

AJ Cook:
    -Cleaned my closet today.Found some interesting things like my wedding shoes, jeans in EVERY size and a shirt with a bedazzled dragon.Yikes.
    -Happy 2nd birthday to my sweet little boy! Mama loves you.

From JM's Facebook. Five Pics of the School JM and MGG spoke at they are also in the shots.

3. Destiny

I swear they go on tweet mania and get talkative and make me work lol. BTW Thomas had a foot/sock thing going on with guess the foot via pics (don't peek or he will profile you and hunt you down.) lol.

JM:
    -Had an Italian beef sandwich @ taste_Chicago I know it's my wife's place but dang was it good.

-@ joemantegna was #47 most recommended celebrity this week on Twitter

-Mathews big advice to the 1200 kids at the assembly... remember to floss! Perfect!

-One but we use a second when we can. NOTE: Q: How many cameras do you usually shoot with on the show?]

-A week from today is an all new Criminal Minds....are you ready?

-It's a light tweet day. Heading to the CBS Premier party tonight. Will @ gublernation be wearing matching socks? My money is on no!

TG:
    -but I didn't! sorry! [NOTE: why did @ Gibsonthomas disappear from twitter?]

- http://twitpic.com/2ohpab [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas QUICK QUESTION! are you wearing socks right now?]

- the socks! [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas QUICK QUESTION! What do you love about playing such a grest character on criminal minds?]

- http://twitpic.com/2ohtk0 [NOTE (mod) : Guess The Foot]

- http://twitpic.com/2ohyqm [NOTE (mod) : Guess The Foot

- http://twitpic.com/2ohz1m [NOTE (TG) : tweet the feet]

- http://twitpic.com/2ohzts [NOTE (mod) : Guess The Foot]

-you don't know? process of elimination? [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas who's wearing the white shoes with black socks?]

-http://twitpic.com/2oia2e [NOTE (mod) : Foot Answers]

-http://twitpic.com/2oiahl [NOTE (mod) : Foot Answers]

-no! the white shoes are Shamboogies' [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas Obviously the white shoes belong to you.]

-these are today! right now! [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas r these snap shots frm episodes of the new season?]

-we're shooting-we're just multi-tasking! [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas Why aren't you shooting? Is it just rehearsal?]

-not sure which number, but it's Halloween in Detroit... [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas so which episode r u all working on today?]

-she went home and I'm outta here too! see ya! [NOTE: @ Gibsonthomas I miss a pic of Kirsten...]

MGG:
    -Maybe I'm nuts but I think it went well. Winged it. talked about Tesla, Disney, and flossing [NOTE (mod) : Speech He Gave]

-"Show me a store clerk with a goal & I will show u a man that will change history. Show me a man with no goal & I will show u a store clerk"

-It literally BOGGLES my mind that half my twitter followers seem to think those photos are actually serious and not taken as a joke.

-Haven't any of you ever gotten on your favorite footsie pajamas and gone to glamour shots with your friends to take ridiculous portraits?

KV:
    -“Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight.

-http://twitpic.com/2ohyqm [NOTE (mod) : Foot Answers From TG]

PB: (Steve is her live in BF)
    -Best Boyfriend Award Winner @ stevedamstra gave me a watch where you press a button and a cute girl voice speaks the time in Japanese!

-Yo, yo, Shemar here. Owls freak me out. They do. The expression on their faces is like they're gonna blackmail me or some shit.

-"Batman Returns" is awesome. Best cast, best director, Danny Elfman before he got so damn lazy and a penguin army OF REAL PENGUINS!

-Guys, thanks for responses, can't retweet from cell, I don't speak Japanese & best book is "Love In The Time Of Cholera", Marquez! Love You!

-Guys, thanks for responses, can't retweet from cell, I don't speak Japanese & best book is "Love In The Time Of Cholera", Marquez! Love You!

-Ha ha! My 2Am snack is wasabi seaweed with ham. Sounds awful, tastes great. Love Souxsie& the Banshies on Batman soundtrack! Love YOU guys!!

-No, my loves, not stoned, support it's legality but not for me. Best movie: Pride & Prejudice, Caddyshack, Fountainhead. Yes, I speak French.

:eek: Whew Thats it folks lol. I think I have a twitter cramp. :lol:

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I love Marquez!!! And I placed that book on my bookshelf two weeks ago :).

Thomas and his socks pics :lol:

Just one week to go, I'm excited :thumbsup:

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hee, I love the shoe/sock thing. One of the comments on Paget's is how she can run in them, but I'm pretty sure they're boots, first of all, and second of all, if you wear shoes like that frequently, you'd be able to run pretty well, I'd imagine.

Joe's shoes made me laugh for some reason. When it was just the shoe and sock, I really couldn't picture him wearing them. :lol:

The premiere is this Wednesday, right?

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I loved Thomas' tweeting frenzy about the socks and shoes. :lol: I actually did guess that those shoe-boots were Joe's.

Yes, the season premiere is this Wednesday!! I hope it'll rock. The promo they've been showing is pretty good. I can't wait to see more of Tim Curry. I'm curious what his character will say and do.

I need a new Hotch fix, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the team.

Great avatar Tciddaisc.

7. Destiny

Wondered how many guessed before checking out the answers to the socks & Shoes pics. :lol:

Schedule... 9/22/10 (#601) The Longest Night (NEW)

JM:
    -Criminal Minds season six starts next Wednesday. We are still hunting for the serial killer that strikes in the dark.
    -Reminder: Tim Curry is coming to your house this Wednesday. Criminal Minds' premiere. You don't want to miss it.

TG:
    -just bad bad hair!! [NOTE: RT did you hear that As the World Turns ended today... Any memories you want to share from your days as Derek Mason?]

MGG:
    -take criticism, smash it into dust, add color & use it to paint breathtaking images of unicorns frolicking thru endless fields of greatness

KV:
    -Don't forget to check out our interview with CRIMINAL MINDS star Kirsten Vangsness (Garcia)....

8. electra

electra Pathologist

I also can not wait for the premiere!! I have not been watching much of CBS lately so I have missed almost all the promos except when someone is so kind to post it here,so thanks.I need my Hotch and Morgan fix NOW.

Twwets are funny

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

10. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i also can not wait for this wed either. in fact very soon on one of the local channels where i live is going to show an episode of crimminal minds.

11. Destiny

So I was thinking what if we keep the current name for the next thread but just change the number.

Criminal Minds #4: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Definition of "Unfettered": To set free or keep free from restrictions or bonds

Definition of "Omniscience": Is the capacity to know everything infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a character including thoughts, feelings, life and the universe, etc."

what do you all think?

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know, the season premiere is gonna be bitter sweet cause I've missed the show, but at the same time I'm dreading having to say goodbye to JJ. :( However, I've read that her send off will be a good one.
    I read that she gets a job offer from The Department of Defense.

I saw a repeat the other night and heard an exchange I'd completely forgotten about, but it made me laugh out loud. JJ came into the room where everyone else (except for Hotch and Rossi or maybe it was Gideon instead of Rossi, I can't quite recall that part) and Derek goes, "Where's Mom and Dad?" And JJ said Hotch and Rossi/Gideon (whichever one was on there at the time) were off doing something else (can't remember what), but it made me laugh that Derek referred to them as Mom and Dad. One time Elle playfully called Gideon "Dad" and he told her not to do it again. :lol:

Have we used "We take care of our own" as a title yet?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  13. Destiny

Oh I know the one your talking about, it was about Hotch and Rossi who were off doing a lecture on terroist or something like that, and the DA wanted them to talk to a woman who admits she killed her husband but cleaned up the scene cause the husband (who was dead) would have been mad. - And JJ pushed the group into taking a case of a girl Keri I think who was being stalked. At the end of the ep JJ tells Will over the cell that she is pregnant. I think that ep if that is the ep was 3x18 "The Crossing".. Yep that was the ep I looked up the quote again here.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Destiny. I watch so many repeats and they sometimes don't air in order. Sometimes Elle is there, sometimes Prentiss and same for Rossi and Gideon... so I get so confused with the episodes lol.

15. electra

electra Pathologist

The current title is great but I also like :"We take care of our own".We said before that the team is like a family and I am sort of nostalgic becouse of JJ so my vote goes for that one.

Thanks for the sneak peak,Hnstetlerfan.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.