Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"He practiced on Flack with a shoelace."

Lindsay laughs playfully as she snuggles back into Dannys chest.

"Danny....I love you" she says as she isn't able to keep the open mouthed grin off her face.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac came in and sat near them, chuckling as he listened to what they were saying. He was just glad that Lindsay and Danny were all right, and part of him was still shocked at Delko being the perp; he'd seemed okay but then they had only worked together briefly.

3. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Danny looked at his boss and said, "Why so quiet Mac? Something must be eating you?" Danny knew when something was eating-- troubling his superviser. "Who is it this time Stella or Flack?" Danny said as he narrowed id down for his boss.

4. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Calleigh and Sara looked at their invitations.

"Thanks." they said in unison.

They each gave Lindsey a hug and congratulated her.

5. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

(Time to bring in the Lawyer element, hmm?)

Michael Warsh, the District and State Attourney of New York was a 6'1" tall man, mid-forties, with brown hair. He was cleanshaven, wore nice suits and usually a pair of sunglasses when he was out and about. When this case was first handed to him, he was excited to take it on because of the magnitude of it and the rarity. As he approached the courthouse, he noted a few of the CSI's he would be representing in the trial of 'People v. Eric Delko', wandering over to them to pretty much say hello, see how they were all doing.

"Good morning, gentlemen.. Ladies, how are you today?" Michael began in his usual calm and gentle tones. Michael was trying to make fairly good ties with the law enforcement of this town because he knew from experience and tagging around during his early years of practice that just about everyone hated lawyers. Hopefully he wouldn't be as bad off this time around.

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay kisses them on the cheek in appreciation and sighs....

"Where's Catherine?" Lindsay asks, then saying, "I told her she'd be the first to reeive, but I couldn't wait to give you guys yours....."

7. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

"Last I heard, she was waiting for Ecklie to give her the month off." Rick said, reffering to the deputy lab director Conrad Ecklie. "You know she woulnd't miss this for the world." He saw Stokes and said, "Heard from Cat?"

Danny looked at Calleigh and said, "Where's your superviser? I would of expected him to be here first?"

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(how come we're in New York instead of Miami?)

In a sense it was Stella but Mac didn't say that. He said instead "Still trying to believe I had to do that twice...I just hope you or Stella aren't next."

Nick came in and sat next to Warrick and Cath. "How're you two doing?" he asked.

9. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Calleigh looked around.

"I don't know. I do wonder where he is. I'll be right back."

She pulls out her cell phone and calls him, walking away.

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay's listenign intently into the conversation these two are having.

When Calleigh walks away, she asks Danny, "Hey, honey? can we go sit down somewhere? I mean alone? Until Catherine comes.....Don't tell her this, Danny, but she's kind of like the cool mom I never really had"

Lindsay stretches and goes to find a place to rest.

11. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

"Don't tell me what?"
    Cath sat down next to Warrick and took his hand.
    "Sorry for the absence, our loved Ecklie was just being the usual pain in the ass. He kept asking why I had to testify. Obviously, being a total jerk he knows nothing of jusdiction, despite his long and totally fake career"
    She looked at Lindsay.
    "So, how's our little bride-to-be??"

12. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

((Hey, sorry Im so late guys! :D))

Flack wound an arm around Sofia and gave her a quick hug.
    "Man, I can't beleive that its the trial already. It doesn't seem 2 minutes ago that he had everyone in that room." He shudder and spotted Danny and Lindsey with Catherine and Warrick. He smiled down at Sofia and nodded towards the group of their coworkers.
    "Shall we go say hi?" He asked with a grin.

13. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

sofia smiled back at flack. 'ofcourse, as long as you keep that arm around me!', she laughed. together they walked over towards to rest of the team. 'hi all! how have you guys been, since we all ehm.. survived', she asked, while knowing flack still had his arm around her.

14. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

"Oh, pretty good. Except your boss is always the nicest person in the world" Cath said sarcastically.
    She noticed Flack's arm and smild: it's funny how sometimes disgraces can actually help people.

15. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Flack smiled at everyone and then grinned at Danny.
    "So, Messer's growing up huh? Well Linds, take good care of him, right? And don't do anything stupid mate, because I think you've met your match here." He laughed, pointing to Lindsey.
    "So, now that you 2 are all grown up, does that mean I have to grow up?" He chuckled and smiled at Sofia.