"Cockroaches" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 30, 2007.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think it take 2 episode to get Warrick to go cold turkey, it take a while to get cold turkey and you have to fight for youself for the rest of your life not to take drug or drinker. I guess we have to wait 'till Jan. to see if Warrick is fighting or not. I do look forward to see it this Thursday night.

2. Skell

Skell Rookie

Warrick should be able to have some struggles or ways of coping after these two episodes, if not spoken of then noticeable in his appearance... that includes the way he reacts and moves.

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

there is a different between drama, and OMGDRAMA!11!!! I don't mind more character stuff, but for me, vegas has never been very great at the continuing character stuff. So when they increased this..ulg. Some of it is just laughable, like most of Dead Doll.

4. Skell

Skell Rookie

If you mean the scenes with Sara walking in the desert, yeah... they were a little over-done.
    But hopefully nothing will be overdone in the future.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I loved "DEAD DOLL" Jorja's acting was amazing, and they've all had their moments, and now it's Warrick's turn, he'll do good, and how Billy Freidkin, said "what a delight he was to work with" AHH> the beauty of acting, I wonder if Cath will play a role in his issues, and give him some advice? or just the others, and I miss Sara.. how he was taking those 'sleeping pils' because he can't sleep, and she goes "me too" the wacky hours these CSI's have to endure, would make anyone an insomniac :(

6. Skell

Skell Rookie

Jorja is an incredible actor, don't get me wrong; I just felt some scenes in "Dead Doll" were a bit much.
    But that's very interesting... I can't see Cath not having a huge part in these following episodes. Obviously not as big as Warrick... but there's something there.

7. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Ooo, I hope Cath plays a substantial role in this too. Of course, as a YoBling shipper, I may be a little biased ;). But seriously, she does care about Warrick a lot (and the rest of the team too, just not generalizing right now), so it'd be nice to have a scene between them. We already know Grissom and Nick say something, but I'd like to see Cath too because they're all a team, and part of the reason I fell in love with this show is how tight the team was and how much they love each other. ;)

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OHHHH, wait till all you fans see this, the new TV Guide has two of our favorite handsome guys on the cover, George and Gary, killer photo, DROOL WORTHY[​IMG] and and great Q & A session, and they discuss 'COCKROACHES" Billy Friedkin discusses Warrick and how "Gary approached his work in a way that I like to work like a jazz musician, but then there's alot of improvisation. He was very inventive on the set. he actually amazed me" :D...and so much more, how Gary and George are really good friends off the set.. how thrilling to see our CSI's on the cover, & read about them.. and more pics inside :p I'm stoked!!!!

9. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I HAVE seen the TV Guide. The pics inside are like, heart stoppers.

But anyway. I can definitely see Cath having a big part in this ep, too, and I'm not even that much of a YoBling shipper. But I can't wait to see how this plays out.

10. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

While Catherine's reaction and how she approaches Warrick may be interesting, the reaction I would be most interested to see is that of Brass. He and Warrick started out quite rocky, grew to respect and admire each other and I really like their relationship. For example, it was noticed by all who watched that Brass seemed uncomfortable receiving his commendation, but it was Warrick who went to see him and asked to see the award. Then Brass explained exactly why he was uncomfortable getting the award and somehow I don't think he would have offered the true explanation to say Nick or Catherine. Maybe to Grissom. Anyway, I would be interested to see what this does to their relationship, if anything.

11. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

That is exactly what I was wondering about too. Considering Warrick was there when Brass was shot. Their freindship has only gotten stronger over the years. But knowing TPTB, we won't see hardly, if any interaction between the two. I guess we'll see.

12. Dementia

Dementia Dead on Arrival

Actually, what I actually meant by my earlier comment was that I don't mind the drama, but there really isn't much of a balance anymore. Yeah, there were a lot of technical terms in the beginning, but that was also part of the reason why it became so popular, as well. Because it was groundbreaking in that sense - no one really talked a lot about forensics. Hell, I wasn't even interested for a long time! *lol* But I see what a lot of you are saying. I just believe in balance, that's all.

Anyway, back to the discussion.

I'm also wondering about Catherine's role in this episode is, and Brass', as well. However, I think the wild card might be Greg - always someone you least expect. I know it sounds a little farfetched, because Warrick regards him as sort of a "little boy in a man's world," but if you think about the growth that Greg has gone through and everything that he's been through before and after he became a CSI, he may just be the one person to lend some advice to him. And truthfully, Warrick's going to have to eventually listen to him.

Yeah, I know. The coffee's been waved in my face so I can wake up and smell it. But one can hope, right?

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Dementia, I like your idea of Greg helping him out, but like you said, I just doubt the writer's have the same ideas some of us watchers do. But Greg being the one would be interesting to see, too bad we probably won't.

14. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I can't wait for this. It looks so good. So Intense.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Any new promos other than those two?