Christine #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, that's the thing though since the word ripe is only used for checking fruit.

Christine became an apple or banana those who only use that word for fruits. :lol:

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I like Christine a lot and think she's great for Mac. She seems like a mature, smart woman who knows what she wants and loyal too and she obviously loves Mac a lot. I think Mac has brought a lot of happiness into Christine's life too - I got the impression from their little chat at the end of 'Unwrapped' that she's not had the easiest life (her brother dying, having to set up and run a restaurant) and from 'Unwrapped' and 'Flash Pop' that dating has been difficult for her too for whatever reason - maybe guys were put off by her being obviously quite independent and career-focused or by her having a dead brother and all the emotional stuff that that must have caused her to have to deal with - and I think with Mac she's found someone who *gets* her and who gives her a chance for a kind of happiness that she perhaps thought she wasn't going to find.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in Mac's life in s9.

It's cool that they picked a really talented actress who works so well opposite Gary as well.

3. -tina-

-tina- Dead on Arrival

You're right. I couldn't explain it better. I totaly agree. :)

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I wasn't sure about her, but I like the fact that she pushes Mac, in on ep last year she tells him he's an idiot and he's going to loose her. She makes him look at her, and look at what they could be. He's never really had that before. Peyton was full speed ahead, and we all know that most relationships like that fizzle out.

I am curious to see how the couple is going to evolve and strengthen. The fact that she never left his side after "nearth death" was very heartwarming and for me that was the turning point of this character. She is a strong woman, and she is has a good heart and that is what Mac needs.