Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Is it me or, wasn´t in the promo a scene between Ryan and Calliegh when he said "he´s really dead right...right?"
    Did I miss this scene or someting or will it continue in the next episode??

I loved to see Speedle in that episode :)

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

It's not you Saya. (Unless we both missed that scene) I didn't see it either. Stupid misleading promos... How disappointed was I at lack of Ryan? I'll tell you; very disappointed! But Speedle fans must've been happy and I didn't see the ending part coming. I knew that guy (who's name escapes me) was a jerk. Ryan should've finished him off in that Mole episode! :)

Oh, and I'm pretty excited about Carla's website! And Nikki's website! If only one of you web-saavy girls could make a mini site for my Vegas pairing (leaning towards Nikki because she knows the pair and actually ships them! If you do, I'll give you some positivity cookies to go with the virgin cosmos. :D)

And Carla, positivity is always great! Yay optimism! [​IMG] Here's hoping for a scene next week.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

you are refering to that scumbag Dan Cooper....whom i never ever want to see again!!! cause you all know why..I'm a huge Speed fan and just to have Cooper do that!!! Grrrr!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyhow back to CaRWash!!!! i really really want some new CaRWash tomorrow!!! i really hope we get some!!!!! cause my car is gettin a little dirty :D

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hestia, it's starting to be Nikki and Carla's website, lol. I'm still making it, and Carla is being a great help with the server and stuff. (plus she just knows a lot about site making! She's my hero!) But it's surely not done yet, there's still a lot of work to do. I'll keep you updated!

A Sandle site? Geez, I'm still very busy with this one, lol! Maybe you should flutter your eyelashes at Carla for the webdesign, she does make great layouts. I'll take the cookies though! :lol:

Sorry bout that, back to CaRWash.

Okay so in a recurring role we have Vivan Dugre as Heather Amberson. She was in Kill Switch too...wait...Kill Switch...Heather...OMG that's the tv reporter Ryan was working with! That woman who did the news! Why on earth would she be back? :eek: Ryan, if you go do something really really stupid again I will send Calleigh over to kick your ass! No seriously, what does Heather (no not you Heather :p) have for business in this episode? Maybe she's going to be a bitch to Ryan because he made a fool out of her when he left, lol. Any other ideas? And Stetler(!) and Jake are in it too...I'm scared.

5. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Wow, CaRWash sites!! That is absolutely soo cool. And if their are 2, thats even better!! I will visit them people. hmm,, CaRWash has now become the fastest word i can type...doesnt that tell you something..

Well, Is there any possibke chance the Cyber-lebrity staring scene on Youtube yet??? Must find it...

Its 'Man Down' tomorrow in U.K, any CaRWash scenes in it? Because i might miss it because im away. Damn half term.

Saya Ray , I am TOTALLY in love with your banner.

6. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

'Man Down' aired here just few hours ago. I think there was something to everyone and CaRWashers got their CRW dose too;) I was pretty content cause like I've heard there isn't CaRWash scene in every episode. So yey! I got my CaRWash dose and I'm going to wait next Monday. Happily.
    Awww Ryan in his white jacket... It was hot.

I hope you guys will get some CaRWash tonight (hehee I mean on Monday, here's already Tuesday).

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Calleigh was supposed to have saw him too, and then H was too. Rory's supposedly signed to do a few more eps so we might see it then

Me as well, it really pisses me off that Cooper would do that type of thing. All hands to elect Ryan to beat his ass?

Knowing Nikki it probably is :D .. Don't forget the touching :p

Good luck Nikki on the website :)

8. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

speaking of touching-do y"ll remeber when callegih rubbed ryan's back in cotc. :devil:anyways i want to ask y'll what made you ship carwash in the first place and what was the first episode that you noticed something between them and why do you think they belong together. :)

9. supercsi4

supercsi4 Victim

Well I've got some Calleigh spoilers from the newest TV guide just delivered to my mailbox today...

"Also look for the romance between Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Proctor) and Det. Jake Berkeley (Johnny Whitworth) to heat up, but Calleigh may end up getting burned. In the November 19 episode, she'll get run off the road and face some trouble with the law herself. Jake could come to the rescue, but will he? The result, says Nayar, 'could mean the end of her and Jake.'"

My opinion...
    I can only hope this will be the end of Jake and Calleigh and maybe, just maybe, Ryan will be the one to come to her rescue.

10. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Man, I hope so. Looks like Eric is sort of nudging his way into this triangle, so it's good to know that we'll at least have Jake out of the way soon. Now all we need is for Ryan to come to her rescue...

I still have yet to watch Monday's episode, but from what I've seen on this site, looks like we didn't get any CaRWash action. *sigh* Perhaps next week...

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I'm so disappointed in the lack of Ryan time in Miami (and therefore the lack of Ryan and Calleigh moments), I'm beginning to feel a lack of inspiration for writing.

NEVER FEAR FOR LEGAL IS HERE! I went searching for photos for my new icon, (what do ya think?) and I found this one photo....

In the words of Calleigh (eh. sort of) "His line of sight is like an arrow"

[​IMG]

Doesn't it just look like he's staring at her lips? *hopes for the future*

Suddenly I feel like writing again. <3

P.S.-I do see some spoiler code, and I'm hoping that it's for the best (crosses fingers). ;)

Thank you for the lovely compliments on Luck, everyone. I meant to let you know that it's appreciated, but then life caught up with me and I forgot. :rolleyes:

12. jelian

jelian Dead on Arrival

Damn, I feel dead. I even missed the ultra-cool CaRWash party celebrating the new thread. But I have been lurking, if that, you know, counts for anything. And I've been following the 6th season of the show, kudos goes to Jelian ;)
    Isn't it such a surprise when you get yourself all worked up for how you want the 6th season to be like, and have it completely go a different way? Exactly. Well, at least for me because it's almost entirely impossible for me to be spoiler-free. Especially when it comes to these two.
    This has me feeling mixed emotions. But I'm not going to get all worked up about it because I've learned a thing or two about raising my hopes, but I really hope Ryan's there to comfort her, hell, even to ask "are you okay?". Going Under memories, good times. ;)
    WELL. In my early N00B days, when I just started getting into CSI: Miami, I recorded an episode from the 4th season, and surprise surprise, it was From the Grave. The part where Calleigh playfully smacks his stomach, I squeed. And at the time, I didn't even know their names. Something just clicked and I kept rewinding the scene and I thought to myself "THEY ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER!" So that little scene made me start liking them together, and it just kept builing from there.
    As to why I think they should belong together is simple: Because they share cute, flirt-infested moments (I say that like it's a bad thing :p), Calleigh's just always there for him and..and because..I say so. Oh burn.

13. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

yup couldn't agree more with you.btw thanks for answering my questions.anyways when you said that callegih playfully smacked ryan in the stomach.i was thinking that ryan already returned the favour in Rush in season 5 when he playfull smacked callegih in the stomach. :)

btw would you mind answering the poll below:

14. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

quote]jelian said:
    I recorded an episode from the 4th season, and surprise surprise, it was From the Grave. The part where Calleigh playfully smacks his stomach, I squeed.

[/QUOTE]

yup couldn't agree more with you.btw thanks for answering my questions.anyways when you said that callegih playfully smacked ryan in the stomach.i was thinking that ryan already returned the favour in Rush in season 5 when he playfull smacked callegih in the stomach. :)

btw would you mind answering the poll below
    :)

15. jelian

jelian Dead on Arrival

Oh yeah, definitely. That was such a cute scene too. Rush was a good one too, probably nothing like Curse of the Coffin was, but great all the same.
    For the poll, I voted for orange and green as the CaRWash colors, because whenever I imagine Ryan and Calleigh, I think back to 'Deviant', where they both wore green, and orange because Ryan looks so good in orange, imo and because I like orange ^__^
    For me, I think it'd be best if Ryan and Calleigh were to subtly get together later on in the show, rather than have it happen right now in season 6. I mean, Calleigh and Jake are now "taking a step back", and I don't think at this point, she'd want to be in another relationship. And plus, we're still waiting on Ryan getting back in the lab. When he does, I just really hope they'll get back to all the cute, flirty moments they had in season 4 and stuff. But this is CSI Miami I'm talking about. Anything can happen, and that can either be a good or bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.