Brass Questions 14x01 (spoilers if u haven't seen it)

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jimmyolsenblues, Oct 17, 2013.

1. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

It still bothers me they killed off Brass's ex wife and had his daughter do it. Why? Why give this much pain to brass? Brass had so little to live for? Brass is an original character that has been through so much.
    This episode absolutely kills me, why did they do it. why did they have brass's daughter kill his ex wife?
    Any help is much appreciated.

Also I have not seen brass in any other episodes this season? Have I missed something, has brass been written off?

Thanks

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

About the only answer I can come up with for this is because they (TPTB) wanted to and they could. Other than that I haven't heard any explanation of their line of thinking for it. :(

I believe he was in both ep #2 and #3. I don't really remember enough of them but I do believe I saw him in both. He just wasn't in last night (ep #4).

Susan

3. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Yes, he was definitely in 14x02, because I remember him having that scene with Nick.
    Can't remember 14x03, though...

4. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

Thank you for your help, I will go back over episode 14x02, did they address any hint at where Brass is going? Or is staying ?

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

He was in 14x02 & 14x03.

It's been a long time since Paul's been in every episode in a season and I think it has more to do with CBS and money than in Brass going anywhere.

I wouldn't be worried about him leaving. He should be in #300 next week.

Susan