Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Yes, that was also a brilliant scene, Adam´s such a fun boy :lol:.
    Agree, I am pretty sure it´s Ella who will turn up and give Mac a hard time being caught between two girls. He really liked her then and had she been not in such a bad, obsessive mental state, something might have developed between them. Since she went to therapy, I suppose she will return cured now and might show lovely sides of her that Mac hadn´t seen before in her and maybe he´ll realize he could fall in love with her as well as with Ms. Doc. All other women, including Stella, don´t make sense for such a triangle love story.
    So Adam should take his chances and go on flirting with Stella :D:

2. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

O.K. Adella, fans this is how I see it. I hope it is Ella that comes back into Mac's life, after he starts dating the Doc :bolian: When she returns she is all better and doing great. ;) Mac starts to wonder which lady he want's and finally goes to Stella for advice. Or Stella can notice that he seems troubled by something and ask what is going on with him. :confused: He tell's her and than she tells him about Adam, and how she has been seeing him and how happy they are, and that Mac need's to stop mouring Claire who has been gone for almost 9 years. That he is her best friend and she wants him to be as happy as she is, :adore: to just follow his heart and see what happens:drool:

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I also hope it is Ella. It can be someone else though, like Peyton. But I liked Ella better, and it's more possible that it is Ella and not Peyton (as she wanted to go back home to England, and Mac wanted to stay in New York). It is hard to imagine it could be someone else, but I may be wrong.

About Adam and Stella, I am not sure if they still see each other and are happy. As Stella changed her mind after their night together. I am not sure she wants to have a relationship with Adam, even if she really likes him. As I believe she finds it difficult to trust men again after what happened with Frankie. Even if Adam is a good guy, and someone Stella needs (and deserves), I am not sure she has been ready for a new relatnship, even if I really hope so. Because there have been some "obvious" moments this seasons showing us fans that the feelings are still there.

So I believe that Stella wants Adam, but is afraid. Adam wants her no matter what as he still likes/loves her.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

sjhubby, I more or less agree fully with your theory, that´s exactly the way it could happen :), though I´m not sure she would really open herself to Mac about Adam.

Vildis:
    I don´t really think it´s Peyton, after all she was the one who split up, why would she now return after years and change her mind? Nope, my guess remains Ella.

Maybe you´re right and Stella is still afraid of a new relationship, but that wouldn´t count out the possibility that she still dates Adam, but only to a certain extent, without any commitments on both sides, because she still needs the "Exit" door close by her side to run away when she feels things could become more serious and she´s not ready yet for that. Maybe that will be the complicated side of the relationship which Melina mentioned at the beginning of S6. Maybe Adam finds it hard to cope with her behaviour and will sooner or later tell her to make up her mind about what she really wants.

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

As I said, I don't believe it is Peyton (as she broke up and moved back to London). But it doesn't mean that there is only Ella left, and that it could not be someone else but her.

Stella still dating Adam? When did that happen? I mean, she didn't want anything more afterr their night together, which she told Adam (who became disappointed, but accepted it). We haven't seen anything new there showing us that Stella and Adam actually date each other. They have just remained being friends and colleagues.

6. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

We don't know that Adam and Stella are seeing each other. There have been signs this season though that something could be going on. :drool: That is why in my little way of seeing it. I think Ella would be a good candidate for the second lady. When Stella told Adam it could never happen again, I don't think anyone bought it. :guffaw:When they agreed to it, both had cute little smiles on their face. ;) I don't know about you but when I have ended it with someone in the past we wern't smiling.:alienblush: And there have been moments this season where you have to wonder if something is going on between them still. ;) I agree you are right about Stella and her fear. Maybe Adam has slowley begun to get through to her. :) That's why I think Ella is the one. Hopefully Mac will talk to Stella as a good friend and she will get him to follow his heart like she did.:luvlove: Maybe then we can put all this romance stuff behind us and get back to good crime solving.:scream: Of course as bad and inconsistant as the writers have been this season, they probably will have Stella become so jealous and confess her love for Mac :angryrazz:

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Nah, you can't take the writers seriously. I mean, they said that Adam would get some love this season (just like Mac and Sheldon). Mac is going to get some. Sheldon - no idea. And I don't think that night with Stella was all the love Adam would get. I think he would get more love (and who would be better than Stella, the one he has had a crush on and loved for so long, and who likes him too? :adore:). I am still waiting for something to happen. Where is the love? :scream: Ok, I still want the crime solving to remain the main thing, but I also need more Adella to make it more exciting and awesome. They are just so lovely together :drool:

8. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I agree I love Adella. Here is what happened. Last year Peter Lencov said in an interview that he saw that Melina and A.J. played well together.:lol: They had begun to set things up to go that way. :drool: This season Peter left csi to pursue other projects and Pam V.:devil: took over.:p They had already filmed the season 6 opener and Pam desided she didn't want to continue with it. :brickwall: That is why the story was supposed to be dropped.:angryrazz: that is why this season has been so bad thus far. Pam sucks as excutive producer. :scream: And that is also why the stories seem to start and stop. The bad producer also said a month are so ago that Sheldon would get a love interest this season. :) So with only a handfull of episodes left this season, let's see. Sheldon is finding love, Mac is finding love with two, Adam was supposed to get love, it is no wonder the stories have been so lame:klingon: Pam has turned this into a daytime soap and forgetton that this is a prime time crime drama.:klingon::devil::scream::brickwall::mad::angryrazz::eek:

9. harmier

harmier Victim

We love you, Peter Lenkov! :)

Anyway, I wonder if Pam V. is as Anti-Adella as she claims to be. I think it's possible she stated that Stella wouldn't be with Adam to appease the really hardcore Smack fans who hate any ship that could interefere with that.

A couple of pages back, I mentioned that a rerun of Epilogue was pre-empted by the State of the Union around the same time they aired a Saturday rerun of My Name Is Mac Taylor. And tonight they're going to try again.

Per Wikipedia, Pam Veasy wrote Right Next Door, My Name is Mac Taylor and It Happened to Me (along with Wendy Battles). Right Next Door had Stella revealing something about just how Frankie's attack has changed her, My Name is Mac Taylor had a major Adella episode at the end (while the original spoilers stated that they were supposed to go out for pizza) and It Happened to Me contained both her being weirded out by sploshing while only becoming interested when Adam mentioned that you can get invitations to them from web sites and Adam's freak out about Haylen rearranging the lab coupled with her subtle defusing of his freak out.

And the whole "Stella and Adam won't happen again" seems like a rather ridiculous notion due to the end of Manhattanhenge. And it's funny that this episode was written and directed by the same two people who wrote and directed Lat/Long. I find that interesting because Haylen made her second appearance in that episode, which was supposed to make her a major recurring character this season. Some people suggested that she would either date Adam or become interested in him because what happened with Stella was a fling and would not happened again (anti-Adella) or used as a way to complicate things between Stella and Adam (pro-Adella and in line with what Melina and AJ said in interviews). But I guess the appearance that she was after Adam's job made her so reviled by the audience that they had to drop the storyline. If this take is correct, then Manhattanhenge could have been written as a way to put an end to the Adam/Haylen (hah!) story with Stella and Adam reaffirming their relationship.

10. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

[
    We love you, Peter Lenkov! :)

Anyway, I wonder if Pam V. is as Anti-Adella as she claims to be. I think it's possible she stated that Stella wouldn't be with Adam to appease the really hardcore Smack fans who hate any ship that could interefere with that.

A couple of pages back, I mentioned that a rerun of Epilogue was pre-empted by the State of the Union around the same time they aired a Saturday rerun of My Name Is Mac Taylor. And tonight they're going to try again.

Per Wikipedia, Pam Veasy wrote Right Next Door, My Name is Mac Taylor and It Happened to Me (along with Wendy Battles). Right Next Door had Stella revealing something about just how Frankie's attack has changed her, My Name is Mac Taylor had a major Adella episode at the end (while the original spoilers stated that they were supposed to go out for pizza) and It Happened to Me contained both her being weirded out by sploshing while only becoming interested when Adam mentioned that you can get invitations to them from web sites and Adam's freak out about Haylen rearranging the lab coupled with her subtle defusing of his freak out.

And the whole "Stella and Adam won't happen again" seems like a rather ridiculous notion due to the end of Manhattanhenge. And it's funny that this episode was written and directed by the same two people who wrote and directed Lat/Long. I find that interesting because Haylen made her second appearance in that episode, which was supposed to make her a major recurring character this season. Some people suggested that she would either date Adam or become interested in him because what happened with Stella was a fling and would not happened again (anti-Adella) or used as a way to complicate things between Stella and Adam (pro-Adella and in line with what Melina and AJ said in interviews). But I guess the appearance that she was after Adam's job made her so reviled by the audience that they had to drop the storyline. If this take is correct, then Manhattanhenge could have been written as a way to put an end to the Adam/Haylen (hah!) story with Stella and Adam reaffirming their relationship.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I was watching the rerun of epiloge tonight ( buy the way I hated it the first time around, and it wasn't any better this time ) I only watch to see Adella.:drool: I noticed that Pam :devil: wrote the episode. :wtf: Which makes me wonder what the hell she is doing?:scream: She wrote the story and than stopped it.:brickwall::angryrazz: I do agree Mattenhenge did show something, but with all the start and stops this year who knows what is going on.:confused: Haylen was not brought in as a love interest for adam. She was supposed to be a new tech with a dark secret.:evil: But the way the writers introduced her, the fans turned on her from day one and than wrote her out. :( I am still hopeful that Adella will happen. :) Of course the best thing would be for Pam V.:devil: to leave the show.:beer:

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I think this season has missed some stability. I have no idea if I can blame Pam for that, so I won't do it. Yet I have many questions but no answers. Some questions are related to Adella, and the love that Adam was promised to get. It feels like I have no idea what it going on, and the episodes are not as good as they used to be. I just think they should stop doing something and them ignore it. The night with Adella happened very fast, but it ended fast too. Without any information, and it was not really realistic. It's like the writers/producers think that they have to make all fans satisfied. Not knowing that we have different opinions. Just because some people prefer Smacked, it does not mean that they should get what they want. It won't make more fans satisfied at all. Everything is just weird and leaves more unanswered questions.

12. harmier

harmier Victim

Yeah. I didn't exactly hate the episode, but it's not as good as it could have been. But, I was focused on Adella, too. And watching the last scene again makes me even more assured that Stella and Adam were full of it when they agreed that it should never happen again.

I do know that Haylen was supposed to have a dark secret. But the way she did the hair thing when she introduced herself to Adam what Melina and AJ said about complications makes me think that the writers were also going to utilize Haylen as a way to create conflict between Stella and Adam.

Stella is falling for Adam even harder than she was before, so she's jealous that Haylen is flirting with Adam. Adam is in love with Stella and doesn't really like Haylen anyway, so he doesn't care about Haylen's advances. Haylen thinks Adam is involved with someone because he won't respond, so she tries to find out who he's involved with. Maybe she tries to blackmail Adam into helping her with something. Which inadvertently reveals her dark secret. And then Stella and Adam reaffirm their relationship and their relationship is made stronger because Stella realizes just how much she can trust Adam.

That sort of thing.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello, I am not an "adella" fan however if you don't mind i would like to express my opinion

I don't think Epilogue is a bad episode AT ALL and i don't believe for a sec Pam can be blamed and definitely she DOES NOT suck as producer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me to find Adam and Stella after having sex it was a way too strong

The date could have been suggested just seeing them sharing a drink at a bar, laughing or even in the car or even kissing

but i really appreciated the romance was interrupted:p (for obvious reasons)

Now the "Adella" romance could be resucitated. :thumbsup:

14. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

QUOTE=Ghawazee;1049624]Hello, I am not an "adella" fan however if you don't mind i would like to express my opinion

I don't think Epilogue is a bad episode AT ALL and i don't believe for a sec Pam can be blamed and definitely she DOES NOT suck as producer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me to find Adam and Stella after having sex it was a way too strong

The date could have been suggested just seeing them sharing a drink at a bar, laughing or even in the car or even kissing

but i really appreciated the romance was interrupted:p (for obvious reasons)

Now the "Adella" romance could be resucitated. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

You need to go to the first page of this thread and read the rules. This thread is for people who like and support Adella. If you have any negative remarks you need to post on dislike/ debate ship thread. You would not like people going to the smack threads and being negative. Again read the rules for this thread on Page 1. If you can't follow them will notify the mods. Be respectful to Adella fans on this thread as we are to you on the smack threads

I wish to apolegize to the modarators for posting this myself. But the same poster was warned by you before and it seems has forgotten her lesson. I always respect smackies and would never post a negative remark on one of their threads, and feel they should respect this thread too. Of course to be fair we have only had two negative post here, unfortunelly they were both by the same person. Again my apoligies to the modarators if I am out of line. I am new here and not familiar with handeling of this situation. If the mods want to correct me for this I will understand and accept what they say.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

First of all, I did not blame Pam Veasey at all. I don't even think anyone here think that Veasey suck. Some of us just think she has done a bad job when it comes to some of the characters (and stories) and are not happy at the moment. There are explanations why people think so. It's a huge difference between that and thinking that Veasey suck.

Back to Adella, I completetey respect others who don't like Adella. It is fine. But I would prefer if you would discuss the good things with Adella here (for example some scenes with them that you liked), and the things you dislike (example: their night together) in the dislike/debate-thread.

harmier

That was very interesting to read. I have never thought about Adam, Stella and Haylen like that before. But it is actually something I could imagine if Haylen would had stayed in CSI New York.