7'th Heaven

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by disprncss358, May 21, 2006.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

YAYZ, the thread has been bumped up!
    Ruthie rules! :)

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Second that, Ruthie's always been my fave, she's soooo cool :D

And hot, not that she's all grown up ;)

3. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

i like the twins, lucy and kevin

4. SunsetBoulevard

No idea why, but I don't like Lucy. Kevin is weird. He doesn't even joke or anything. He always pulls up his eyebrow on everything instead of laughing. But he looks good! :D
    Mary used to be my fave, then she got into a lot of troubles, I don't really like her anymore, but it's great to see her pregnant! YAY!
    My other all-time fave character is Annie. She always knows every every every secret, even the ones noone told her. She's so wise and clever :)

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I think Annie is just extremely nosey, and no, she does not know everything. Remember the early days? Ruthie was the one everyone, even (or especially) Annie would go to when she needed information about one of the kids.

Anyways, speaking of faves:

RUTHIE, always been always will be...even though that whole Marting storyline was getting on my nerves big time. She's pretty, funny, smart and just plain cute.

Mary, loved her from the start and loved her through all the trouble she went through.

Sam & David, cuteness x2, they're just adorable.

Simon, he's cute and he's always doing the right thing even if it's the wrong thing (yes, that does make sense in my head).

And well, the minor characters:
    Cecilia, Deena, Rose, (actually most of Simon's exes :p) Wilson & Billy, Aunt Julie...ah heck, there's too many...don't feel like listing them all.
    The show has just so many rediculously "perfect" people... I kinda hate most of them yet can't help loving them at the same time...

BTW, anyone else miss the Hamiltons in the later seasons? Don't really remember what happened to them, did they move away or were they just swallowed up by the ground?

6. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

annie is nosey...she's annoying...mary was my fav character.....i can't believe how long this show has been on air...most of my life....dang...

7. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Must have been about 10 years if we set 1 year for each episode. 10 seasons would mean 10 years. well..I guess.

I'd like to have the dvds for each season but there aren't any dvds out, are there? I think in the US there is season 1 out. But not more I guess. Oo
    Don't they want to make some more money?? :lol:

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Ok, I don't think the show is that good. At least I wouldn't buy DVDs. But whatever, they even have Gilmore Girls on DVD, why not the Camdens...

But then, (at least over here) they've repeated the old eps so many times there's none I haven't at the very least watched twice, no no real need for DVDs...

9. SunsetBoulevard

Simon!!! I loved him as a little kid. He was so cute, once they got lost with Ruthie because they were following the mailman! :lol: I don't really like him from his Cecilia-period. He's still good looking, anyway :D

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Simon and Cecilia were cute IMO. Although I didn't like the whole "We have to stop seeing each other because if we don't we will have sex" It's so typical 7th heaven. I mean they were 16 or something, not 12. That was strange...
    And it was weird how Cecilia hung out at the Camden's house after Simon left... not that I was complaining, I kinda had a crush on her :lol:

The mailman story was too cute, I loved how little Simon and little Ruthie always got into that kind of trouble, they were such adorable kids.

11. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I used to watch it all the time, kinda missed the whole last season, tried to start watching it again, and then they go and switched nights, I watched it last sunday, and I just wanted to reach thru the TV and slap that Ruthie!!! She has turned into a snotting little teenager and I don't like where they are going with the show, is Eric dying or what, I'm sooooo confused!!!!!! :confused:

12. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

over here- still way behind lol, annie's dad's just died and season 9 starts later this week so

13. SunsetBoulevard

We're currently waiting for season 11 in Hungary. And in the US too. LOLZ

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I use to watch it from season 1. I don't know what season I stopped watching. My favorite was Matt and Lucy. Simon is okay, Ruthie get on my nerves because she know everything but it wasn't her fault they write her in. I didn't care about Lucy's husband, I did at first but now, not anymore, he sound he was pushing Lucy to have another baby, she just has her baby, not even 1 years old yet or is she.

15. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

not sure but didn't she loose twin boys over the summer.
    that confused me at the moment because she hasn't had her child yet but kevin wanted one but she said no now its the otherway round?