"Why-Fi" Episode Discussion (*Spoilers!*)

Discussion in 'CSI: Cyber' started by Faylinn, Oct 5, 2015.

?

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate the CSI: Cyber season two premiere?

1. 5 - It was great!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 - It was pretty good.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 3 - It was okay.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. 2 - It wasn't that good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 - It was horrible.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's a thread to discuss the season two premiere of CSI: Cyber, "Why-Fi". (The official details can be found here.)

2. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Eh I think that we will see this short intro in every episode (it was nearly 25 seconds). I very like this modernity and futuristic way for show but still something missing for me. And problem is that I can't describe what is it. And yes, ratings went down in 18-49 but went up overall.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I really don't like that voiceover intro--once is fine, but every episode? Ehhhh, it's too long.

Ratings are so complicated to me. Like I get the basic idea, but surely it can't be that simple when making decisions behind the scenes. So I have no idea what to really think when I see the stark numbers like that...

I enjoyed the episode, and I'm liking DB with the Cyber team so far! :D

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think that CBS will change after the sundays to fridays in place Hawaii and give more episodes than 22 to reach this 88 episodes to syndication and then cancel the show.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Syndication is 3 or 4 years down the road. "Hawaii 5-O" pulled in 8.30 with it's season premier and 9.25 last week (demo is low, 1.0 & 1.1 but it's Friday night - that age group isn't watching tv!) and is doing it's job as lead-in for "Blue Bloods". I don't see CBS moving it for Cyber. Basically "CSI: Cyber's" season 1 ratings earned them the Sunday night time slot! I think people should be worried that CBS has "Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders" and "Person of Interest" waiting on possible January start dates. CBS seemed to have no problem cancelling "CSI" I don't think they'll have any with cancelling "CSI: Cyber" before enough episodes for syndication.

6. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I still think that CBS won't cancel CSI yet. Hawaii have nearly the same numbers but in higher overall. Don't know, show is good but need to click somewhere and start play as good show.
    About CM: BB I think it will be a flop. I don't see how Sinise will play in this, I still see Taylor from NY in there and in 10x19 CM he played very similar. There is 4 shows I definitely put in danger: CM: BB, CSI:Cyber, Hawaii and PoI. Plus NCIS: LA, Code Black and Elementary. It give 7 shows.