Who's Hotter???

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSIMiamiGurl1988, Jul 27, 2007.

1. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

Out of Ryan, Eric, or Speed....Which one do you think is hotter???

Mine would have to be Ryan 100% :D

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Eric Delko is the hottest. Why? Because there is something about him that makes me growl. I just love his manliness and he is so sexy in the way he carries himself.

After him I would say, maybe, Ryan or Speed. Ryan does have the good looks and I like his cockiness and I think Speed is really sexy.

After them, I have to say Frank. I love his in charge kind of attitude.

And I am not all that attracted to H so he goes last. But I don't think he is ugly...just not in any way in to him, but my mom loves him.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

all three!!! i can't pick one!!! i think they are all sexy!!!! why?

Speed:he's sexy, love the stubble, he's funny and sarcastic. he has an awesome ride...i love his Ducati. and he's very sweet, just look at him with Sarah Piper in Innocent! he was so sweet to her!! that's what i love in a guy.

Ryan: he's sexy too. love his hair! i just want to run my fingers through it!!! he's very caring and sweet too. plus he's got that buy next door look, which i love! not to mention he has a nice body!

Eric: he's cuban, need i say more? who doesn't love a sexy muscled russian/cuban who's drop dead sexy? plus i love how passionate he can be. and how sweet and kind he is.

so that's why my answer is all three of them are equal status in my books.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Well Eric was the first one I fell in love with and I still love him so he will always be number one for me. But I give Speed and Ryan a tie. I like them both for different reasons.

5. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

heck yea on Ryan's...I would love to run my fingers through his hair!!! ;) He is so HOT!!! Plus I will have to agree Ryan does have a nice body!!! ;)

6. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

What? No Horatio? Aww... :(

Well, If I can't choose Horatio, I'd pick Eric. He speaks Russian, what more can I say? :D

7. wolfe_love_2007

wolfe_love_2007 Hit and Run

well i would choose ryan..duh..i agree with you too NEED4SPEED,ryan does have a nice body and i also love his cockiness. :)

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Eric is phisically more beautiful than Speed :D but in my opinion Speed is so sexy :devil:
    Speed is the hottest one :devil:

9. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

ryan wolfe.why?cuz he's smart,cute,hot,sweet,has a great personality e.g:cares about the victums,co-workers and he is just so sexy.s e x y !!

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Speed is the hottest sexiest guy on CSI Miami no question. :devil:

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Well, if I can't pick Horatio I have to go with Eric. He has something in his eyes that is very attractive. He also has this way about him that makes you feel connected to him. I don't get that with Ryan or Speed. Speed seemed always like something was haunting him and Ryan is just kinda there.

12. k0mbain

k0mbain Victim

I'd have to say Ryan. He isn't my current biggest on-screen crush for no reason now!

But before Ryan came along I was madly in love with Speed. The episode where he died was heartbreaking and the first time I saw Ryan in CSI:M I hated him.. And then he grew onto me.

So Speed gets second place. But Delko is also very pretty and I don't mind him either : D

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I would have a hard time choosing between Speed and old Eric. Pre-shooting Eric and Speed were hot in different ways. Speed was hot in a tough guy way. Eric was hot in a fun way. Eric would have been fun to date. I wouldn't call Ryan hot, but he is cute. I am looking forward to Ryan's story arc.
    spoiler
    * I don't care anymore how they bring Speed back, just do it with some humor. I don't want the Speed and Eric storyline to be all tears. The joking around was the best part of the Eric and Speed relationship.

14. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:confused:Since my FIRST Choice is always Horatio (Why isn't he an option?), I'll go with my second (but lagging far behind) choice which is Speed.

TPTB handle Speed's return, that choice could easily drop within the coming season. Since we already know we probably can't depend on them to maintain some integrity, I'm counting on Rory to provide that and insist on plausible storyline.

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Please can we all remember to use the Spoiler Code or add Spoiler Space when mentioning aspects of the show that are yet to happen. Thanks. :)