whats your weird talent??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by csikicksurass, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Uh... I got double jointed knees, if thats some sort of talent. It's just my legs bent into a T shape... kinda gross but I've been doing it since I was a little girl. And I can touch my nose with my tongue! Haha.

2. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

OK, I have one, but you have to have some help to do that:

Join your hands at your fingertips, now bend your middle fingers down to make a "T". The other person inserts pennies vertically where your fingers are touching, so that you have 4 pennies between the tips of your fingers and one between the knuckles of your middle fingers.

Now, WITHOUT DROPPING THE PENNY BETWEEN YOUR MIDDLE FINGERS, let the penny between your thumbs drop, then the one between your forefinger, then the one between your little fingers, and THEN... the one between your ring fingers... Remember, you HAVE TO KEEP THE PENNY BETWEEN YOUR MIDDLE FINGERS IN PLACE!!!

My father made me do this when I was very young (that was such a long time ago...). I've never met anyone who could do it...

Good luck!

Oh, I forgot to mention that, when you drop the pennies, you have to keep your other fingers together... otherwise, it would be too easy! For example, drop the penny between your thumbs, then close them back together again, and repeat for each penny...

3. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

...I will attempt this some day, when my ring finger becomes more flexible. Or rips apart from the rest of my hand. I guess I wouldn't be able to hold the pennies up very well then...

I can suck in air between a space in my two front teeth and my bottom lip and make it sound like a kitty. Seriously, I used to do it in English class all the time and people would look around and ask "Did somebody hear a cat?" The only way I can describe it is a really really really high pitched "fweew!"

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Ohh I can reach my wrist with my thumb too! :)

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i know im not the only one who can do it but for cheerleading next year i self taught my self how to do the regular splits and the russian splits (that cheer talk for left to right not up and down :p)

6. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i have double jointed fingers and can bend them at funni angles and stuff lol, its freaks people out.

and i can touch my toes on my head when lying on my stomach.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I can Fly

8. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

my strange relationship with fly's! :lol: my friend sad i am fly queen, couse they always are near me... really i am not joking! :p :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: :D

10. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

I can do that too, it's sort of a mewy sound for me :D
    How about inhaling in such a way it sounds like there's a frog in your throat??? :lol:
    EW- Finger-benders :eek:

11. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

hey CrimeScene17 , but don't think that i smell or something, because it is different :lol: or maybe not? :rolleyes: :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

haha you are funny :D

13. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

I can kinda write with my feet!

14. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

ok you know how every body can roll there tongue normally...i can roll it to the side...perfectly! and also i can dislocate both of my shoulders...at the same time!!

15. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

thank you, it always sounds like a compliment for me! :D
    and you are 10,000,000 person who telling me this! :lol: