Warrick & Nick - Las Vegas's New OTP?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 20, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Heh. Unfriendly Skies is the one that did it for me, lol. And then there's an ep later on (wish I could remember which one) where Nick tells Warrick to get on the floor for a demonstration, and Warrick says something like, "You're always trying to get me down"/"You're always trying to get me on my back". :devil:

With all of the GD commercials, I thought it was going to be Gil/Nick (sub)text heavy, which I'm all for, but the abundnce of Nick/Warrick scenes was just incredible. I was very happy with my two 'ships that night. *vbg*

2. lament

lament Captain

Welcome Artifuss! That's a great scene! Know of any fics? :D

G
    D

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

I don't think I'm spoiling much, but I know IHeartEric hasn't seen it yet. Anyway, I was really shocked by the wealth of emotional scenes between N and W. Going into the episode, I was just hoping that we'd get to see Warrick react. When they actually focused on Warrick's reactions, I was thrilled. The scene when Rick thought Nick shot himself is one of those I keep watching over and over.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Love that scene. Nick as the wifey according Warrick. *g* One of my fav scenes is in Anonymous when Warrick sits across from Nick and says, "You love me. Who you kidding."

You too. I thought for certain the subtext would be centered on Gil/Nick . Warrick, man, he was fantastic.

4. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

People, you're torturing me here. *goes into corner and cries*

I HAVE TO WAIT TILL JULY...! Oh well, more Warrick/Nick goodness before that anyway.

ctx :D

Edited because I pressed 'continue' before I'd finished typing.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hee! Thanks! :) There's an LJ community called "Oh_No_Nicky" that has an abundance of really good Warrick/Nick fics.

Ditto! That seen was so heart wrenching. *shivers*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

*squees* Luved it! And the way that Nick first says, "I hate you", lol! He wasn't kidding anyone. *snickers*

7. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

*runs over to lj*

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

im not a slash fan, but i definitely love the friendship and the closeness of Nick/Warrick.
    Season 1's Anonymous started it all. They were hilarious. It was nice to see them betting on their cases.. it actually helped each other stretch their limits and be the best that they can be. In Season 5 we can see the extent of their friendship. I love their chemistry.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Waaah! Doesn't that line send out all sorts of ideas. :devil:

I'm loving all the N/W lines. Makes me want to pull out my DVDs and search for just W/N scenes.

Before Warrick became this 190 lb give or take a cookie hawt-thing-on-a-stick, he was the geeky kid wearing horrible eyeglasses with a book in his hand.

Masculine for sure, gotta keep up the image. But underneath, he's a switch hitter.

10. Starpiper

Starpiper Hit and Run

::sighs:: Well, better add me to the list of people cheating on their ships. I'm not a Nick/Greg shipper, but I am a Warrick/Sara shipper. ::hangs head slightly:: I also used to profess that CSI: Original was an unslashable fandom for me (meaning that while I didn't mind reading the occasional Catherine/Sara fic if I was bored and curious, I never saw slash in the show). Stop the presses: Warrick/Nick has just become the first CSI:Original slash ship that I ship. ::trying not to think of the expression on the face of her friend who is also a hardcore W/S shipper::

Like everyone else, I was expecting the Grissom/Nick shippers to be the ones throwing a party after I read the spoilers for what the kidnapper said to Grissom ("What does Nick Stokes mean to you?"). Then lo and behold, we have Warrick doing some of the most reacting and stressing over Nick (um, not that the rest of them weren't also, of course...).

I think my favorite scene was when he kicked the bucket (erm, bad choice of words) while processing the money explosion scene with Greg. You could really see how deep this had gotten to him then, since Warrick generally reacts with physical violence only when he's severely stressed (another incident that comes to mind is when Nick scolds him for not showing a little more sympathy when the sister of a dead woman comes asking for their father's dogtags and for some idea of how the case is progressing).

Starpiper ^_^v ::who's being pretty wordy, so will shut up::

11. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I'm both Nick/Greg and Warrick/Sara. Feels weird thinking of Nick/Warrick, although I know it could work.

(BTW, I'm posting a Warrick/Sara story on ff.net, if you would like me to give you my username *shhh*)

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey guys,

First of all, I'd like to point out that I'm not cheating on GSR by being here - you *can* ship for more than one couple :D So please, nobody beat me with sticks or anything... :lol:

second of all - I never got the whole Nick/Greg thing. Sorry any N/G shippers who might be lurking, I just didn't get it. But Warrick/Nick - I get! :D The way they cutely bicker like an old married couple at times - adorable!

If you truly love your W/N - check out this vid that LSI has posted on her site. It's a W/N music vid by Gibby entitled 'If You Were Gay' and can be found here: http://www.belec.ca/csi/VIDEOS/index.htm

It is ratflmao funny, and very very cute.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

High and Low aired today, and at the end in the locker room (completely paraphrasing)...
    Catherine asks Warrick, "Where's Nick?"
    Warrick says that he left early. So Catherine tells him that she was impressed with their work on the air gliding case. Warrick grins and says, "Thanks."
    Then... Catherine asks, "Will you tell Nick for me?"
    Warrick says he will, and they say that they'll see each other at the next shift... but so will Nick. So why couldn't Catherine give her congrats to Nick then?

Unless Warrick was going to see Nick early then their shift.

Say like, when he goes back to their home just in time for "bed"? :devil:

14. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I understand completely about the NickGreg thing. There are some ships' I don't get myself.

15. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

There is a Warrick and Nick slash fan fic community on Live Journal with some very good fics on there. Mostly post GD, but there is this brillant one there. I'll try to post the link tommorrow.

Kristen who ducks and hides!

Yes, I'm a closet W/N shipper!