The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

i'm really going to start sounding like a broken record but EXAMS GRRRRRRR.

To my motivation: where the hell are you? you're first exam is like the day after tomorrow and you're sat on here?! where is the revision?

To the weather: why must you be nice and sunny (or sound nice and sunny cos I haven't looked out so far today ;)) whne I'm stuck inside supposedly revising.

hmph.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^^ Exactly!!

To self: Get your ass into gear. These are important exams so why cant you go and revise instead of being on here!!!

(Like Bubbles) To the Weather: Why have you suddenly got nice after weeks of rain and cold?!! Why do you have to be so nice now!

3. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

To me:
    Why can't I get it together?

Why do I give up so easily?

Why do I feel like I'm the only one being honest and being accountable for my wrong doings and others aren't.

Just leave the other forum....

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

to my past secondary school teachers, non-believing "friends" and family: once again I'll write final exam 'cause I thought I would change my studying place from Uni to "M.A". I changed my mind and I'm sure what I want to do in future. Maybe that will take some time, will be longer. You don't need to care about me. I know what I want from life.

to J. - tell me why did you call to I.? What the hell was that? I just can't believe that you're so mean. Ok, we weren't friends and we'll never be (you know that). But I. is sensitive and solicitous. She helped you when you were so depressed. And now - do you know the meaning of the word "gratitude"? Just find this in dictionary. You should be thankful to I. I still don't understand why you're so rude. I accustomed to your stupid little games and don't care about them. You don't need to say "hello" to me. I care now only about I. She's my friend and she doesn't deserve for that what you've done to her. So when we'll see on Monday just stay away from us. Don't even try to walk up. I'm not sure that I'll be calm when you'll be close to us. Stop be so stubborn and and conceited. Stop breaking down people around you. You won't change, I know. Just leave my friends alone.

(now I feel better:))

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I was thinking of going there. It's kind of in my city. :p Nice to know you enjoy it. :lol:

To my brain: Why do you turn to goo everytime I talk to him? That was awkward. :(

To body: Stop being so tired. I slept from 3pm to 9pm yesterday, went to bed at 12 and got up at 10. I shouldn't be tired.

6. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

To self: Why do you continuously attempt stories that you are obviously not comfortable writing? You know you're good at what you do, but must you challenge yourself to something so impossible? Seriously? CSI: Miami? Hope you enjoy criticism, because that's probably all you're going to get. Stick to New York and Las Vegas, fool.

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To my room: Clean yourself! ..Please?

To my friend: This totally stinks. Why do you have to go on a trip. Now Im going to be bored?

To my keyboard: Stop being a spaz!

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the people at resturants....please keep your children in line! I know it was a buffet but still they don't need to be running around your table, screaming and singing at the top of their lungs, stoping by the table my mom and I were to bother us when we were trying to eat, and then trying to take my fortune cookie. If they can't behave then keep them home and order something in...seriously your children were beyond rude when asked nicely to please not touch what isn't theirs and then you don't even tell them that they were wrong. They could definetly use a few rounds with Super Nanny!

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

to my "best friend": Night after night I'm crying because of you. I love you so goddamn much you don't even know it. When you talk about other girls it drives me insane. I want to be with you so badly but you just don't want me anymore. I'm not fun to you anymore, I'm not good enough. I want to let go of you so badly, my mind is screaming at me to do it, but my heart just can't let you go. I just want to stop crying. I want to stop hurting and I want to move on with my life.

Why aren't you making it any easier?

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

be glad you didnt go, it is seriously overrated. i live a block away and refused to go. the only reason i want to take the course there is because it is only 6 weeks whereas at guelph it is 12 weeks. still am not in the course, and if someone doesnt drop tomorrow im out of luck :(

to western (again :lol:): i dont even care about you anymore, i have an interview with st georges, and im gonna get in, and i dont need you, and yeah... you suck

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To work: it's not hard to sign a holiday form is it?! I put it in a month ago!!

To exams: seriously, 2 in one day at uni totally sucks, how the hell do you expect me to pass either of them?! My brain is melting from the inside out at this point. ERGH.

To next door's kids: i don't want you to fall over and cry when I'm trying to revise and read notes, shut up, it's past your bedtime, go inside!!

12. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

To my sister: You blow ugly chunks. I hate the way you treat me and the way you think you're better than me, because you're not. Forget you and you skank ass. I hate you so much right now, it isn't even funny. I wish you could respect me like I'm a year and nine months older than you, not a year and nine months old. You suck at being a sister, and I wish you would just shut up and go to hell. I never want to talk to your ugly face ever again. You're a bitch. Leave me alone forever.

To my mother: Quit taking the little skank's side. If you only knew the s*** she was going to do tonight with those cowboys, I doubt you'd let her go out. I swear, it's a surprise you were fit to raise us, you dumb cow. You can't even take care of yourself properly. I hate you and your stupid face right now. I wish you could just see that I'm not the socially inept retard you think I am. A) I'm not mentally challenged. B) I have more friends than that slut daughter of yours. C) I have potential that you just don't see anymore.

Go to hell, the both of you. I never want to talk to you again.

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To self: Why the hell did you miss that question out! An why arent you in bed already!

To Maths: Im good at you and could do math questions in my sleep so why am dreading the exam tomorrow!

To Brokeback mountain: I have got to buy you so I can watch you again :D

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To Monday: Why did you come so soon? Why cant it be Sunday again!?

To S: Why are you being such a baby? Just because the activity isnt going your way and everyone doesnt want to do what you want doesnt mean you can just change the whole thing. It really screwed us up.

To food: Come sooner! Im hungry :)

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Broken record speaking: why can a university not organise exams so that 60 students don't have to do 2 exams on the same day, it can't be hard can it?!

to weather, hot and cold hot and cold?! what's that about, i'm sweating now, in two minutes i'll be freezing, make youre mind up!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.