The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I feel like I was pulled in every direction possible today. With the theatre kids wanting me to stick around to audition (which I know I completely blowed, but thank God I was only doing it for credit) to my supervisor at work making rude comments about me being in over my head with theatre to the dance director giving me a guilt trip because I work tomorrow and can't cover a class... I wanna give up all of this and start somewhere new.

Seriously, I should just tell all of these people they can have each other. I'm done trying to please them.

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

*grunt* Darn country why don't you allow me to watch american tv channels, especially CBS? I'm practically dying to see some normal tv shows.
    And darn Netflix why you don't allow me to watch you? I wanna watch something someday. I truly wanna watch csi and other worldwide popular tv shows when I finally get my own laptop someday. And I truly hope the day it happens I will be able to watch something, at least UK channels

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh shoot that's totally NOT FAIR CAPITAl/iDEAL stores! What the hell is going on with you guys?
    I'd be more that able to buy iphone ages ago if your prices weren't been SOOOO DARN HIGH:scream:
    I'm just looking at Apple site and am very shocked how actually cheap I could've gotten iphone 3gs and ipod shuffle at ease if they wouldn't put them SO DAMN HIGH PRICES:brickwall: *headdesk*
    Even Macbook or Mac mini aren't that expensive if the price is converted correctly for this country.
    I'm totally disappointed in this country's economical vision and those who gets things for stores. SHAME ON YOU!
    --
    Darn!
    What is with those dreams lately?!
    First it was Ryan for few days. Now they're computers. Three dreams consisting computers in past two days!!! :eek:
    --
    Darn autumn. Hate you. I really dislike cold weather. I want summer back! I'll be freezing again. I'm always freezing when it gets colder. And I don't want my sneezing back.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Darn you new server! We want our member titles!!!! :scream::scream:

Boooo to you, UK people, for making it so hard to get any Merlin stuff in the US!

And Syfy, (or is it Fremantle?) stop waiting so long on the DVDS! You don't have to wait until you air the next season to let us have last seasons.

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

You tell'em, MacsGirlMel. You tell'em.
    Even that CHiPs forum I'm a member of, but haven't been to in a while, lets you have member titles.

To GNC.
    Shame on you.
    Why did you have to stop carrying that pill box I lost that I bought from you earlier this year?

To CBS.
    I had planned on calling you names right here then ranting at you. But just this once I will forego the name calling.
    Tell me something, CBS. Do you ever look at Facebook pages with CBS in the title? If you did, you would check out and read the posts on the one I started last August or September called "CBS, PLEASE MOVE CSI: MIAMI BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT". If you would stop and read it, you'd see we'd take any night of the week that's not Saturday or Sunday.

To WHNT...Our local CBS station.
    Couldn't you leave well enough alone? Why did you move Ellen to 3 pm and Dr. Oz to 4 pm local time? If you just HAD TO move things around you could've improved the line up by arranging it like this:
    11 am Young and the Restless
    Noon Noon news
    12:30 pm Bold and the Beautiful
    1 pm The Talk
    2 pm Dr. Oz
    3 pm Ellen DeGeneres
    4 pm Let's Make A Deal
    5 pm The 5 pm local news
    Now that would be an ideal line up.
    But no. You had to screw things up. Now there's a 2 hour gap between The Talk and Dr. Oz where there's absolutely NOTHING worth watching on tv. The 2 hours of nothing don't matter in my line up cause that's when I'm most likely to be gone to Best or Wal-Mart. I don't feel like going shopping till about 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Shoo hair! Be nice and behave!

Dear LNT why you had to put Mentalist on Thursdays 10pm? Wouldn't be better Wednesdays 10pm? For me defo because now I'm having to choose over Grey's Anatomy which also is having relatively new season. And in this there will be only one winner in this. Mentalist s2 of course. Then I'm obliged to watch GA on Friday 12am.

To all those ppl. Isn't there anyone that could trade me an iBook? I've been practically dying for Apple pc's and I've come to nice conclusion that I'm not even asking for the most fresher or the most new laptop. All I'm asking is quality and ability. And I'd be fairly good with even the oldest Apple laptop like iBook. I believe it's good as the newer generations and for these laptops it's a thing I'm looking for. But none of you want to share. And now I need to get even more money to be able buy a used one from new gens. Isn't there anybody who want to get rid of old things?

Damn laptop stop hunting me in my dreams. You're overpowering Ryan.

To darn weather. I'm not afraid of huge wind. I've walked through hurricane at very young age and got home in one piece. I've driven before thunderstorm that almost ripped off the roof. And when you say the hurricane/storm is coming I'm taking it to be more than just few stronger breezes.

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

If you want quality/ability, there are cheaper current gen laptops/notebooks out then Apple. Unless you prefer working with a Mac. The only Macs I use are in the school library; Macs are way out of my budget.:)

---
    Recently, I had to contact the customer support staff with Apple and, to my dismay, I encountered a man named Mahjarbaharjii who, clearly, didn't know what I was talking about. I couldn't have been more clear in my email, but apparently that still wasn't enough specificity for Mr. Mahjarbarharjii. After literally thirteen email exchanges with a woman that was struggling to comprehend basic English vocab, she gave me my money back. :scream:This is completely unacceptable, Mr. Apple CEO.:scream: Instead of looking for cheap labor that can barely understand the complaints of the customer, why not hire staff that actually speaks the language of the country that the customer is in? Is this too much to ask in the 21st century? I don't want to have to switch over to Amazon for my tv shows/movies, but you're leaving me no choice, Apple.:(

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I used to work in a call centre here in Canada, and we had a specific procedure for American callers who didn't want to deal with a "foreigner" - and we speak the same damn language! (I won't start in on your spelling - or is it 'yor' in American? ;)).

I think my computer monitors are cursed. First my second monitor at work doesn't work, because the stupid graphics card can only handle one monitor (how primitive!), but now my second monitor at home is being flaky too! ARGH. :scream: I have enough to spend my paycheque on already, I don't need to need to buy another monitor and/or graphics card. :(

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Please stop saying how "blessed" you are!! :scream: C'mon....EVERYbody has a bad day now and then and EVERYbody has a complaint now and then! By your constant squishy marshmallow fluffy clouds rainbow "blessed" status updates you make the rest of us feel like we have such crappy lives and are the lowest of the low to dare to complain about a small thing.

But was that the point?

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't ever watch NBC except for America's Got Talent, but where I live they had Dr Oz on at 2pm, Dr. Phil at 3pm and Oprah at 4pm. Now that Oprah's done, they changed the schedule a lot. At 2pm, there is now something on called "America Speaks" (or something like that) with Leeza Gibbons, two episodes at 2 and 230. Then Dr Oz at 3pm. And guess what's on at 4pm? Local news... even though it also comes on at 5pm. Why do we need two hours in a row of local news? Especially when the second hour is most likely just repeating what they said the hour before lol. And Dr. Phil moved to ABC at 4pm. Weird lol.

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Nevermind GNC.
    Mom found the pill box and she wasn't even looking for it.:lol:

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.