The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Very nice jacquie.

I have good news and bad news:

Good News:
    You'll all be happy to know (if you don't know already) that both George and Eric have re-signed contracts for season 11. So lets hope that this season will give us some more Nick and Greg interaction to discuss and keep this thread busy!

Bad news:
    Also for those who don't know: Davis Rambo has left CSI so this may or may not be good for the love. :(

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Thanks wojo for that and awww im sorry to hear that... just not good.

Its been a while, well a long time since i was last here and i dont know what you guys are talking about if at all. So a question to all you nick and greg fans- from the last season is there anything that springs to mind that is full of the love? Any hopes for the up and coming new season?

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I just finished watching The Descent of Man from season 9. Very, very short on The Love :( but oh what a scene at the end in the breakroom. When Nick, Greg, Riley and Langston were seated around the table Nick and Greg only made eye contact with each other and not with Riley. This was very noticable when Langston was sprouting off on something. Both the guys rolled eyes at each other. I think both of them would like to be somewhere else and doing something else rather than listing to Langston sprout off. So would I truthfully :D

4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I actually cried when I heard that David Rambo left. He was a shining light on the CSI crew, and gave us so many great moments. We can only cross our fingers that this doesn't mean the end of the best and longest living pairing on the show. I must say it is great news that Eric and George are both signed on though.

They just aired "Take My Life, Please" here in Australia. Season 10 really has proven to be a great season for us, hasn't it. My fingers are crossed that Season 11 continues along the same path. Oh, and bonus Bobby in that episode ftw.

"Lost & Found" is on now. Keeping an eye out for The Love.

5. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Wow, it sure has been forever & a day since I've posted here. How is everyone? I check in every once in awhile on my fellow fans & see if there's any good The Love news. I didn't watch much of last season.... but from what I hear, it was a good one for Nick & Greg. Yes? No? Did I miss much? lol

I'm looking forward to next season, glad I'll be able to watch it a lot more than the last. Although I'm very disappointed in hearing of Catherine's departure. :( Oh well, life goes on. As long as I have my Nicky & Greggles, I'll always be set. <3

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Has anyone seen the "Remember the First Time" trailer for Season 11? Some great shots in there from early CSI, including Greg with lots of hair. Man the team were so young back then. It does raise the question - do you remember the first time you first saw The Love?

Mine is actually episode one. They had me at "anal swab". :D

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Last night's episode did have an interaction between Nick and Greg, it was short but sweet. Nick had been in an explosion and couldn't hear anyone talking to him - anyone but Greg that is! He seemed to hear Greg just fine.

Also Catherine told Nick she thought he was good at keeping quiet about his life and feelings. (Not exact wording)

8. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Excuse a fandom newbie, but what episodes was David Rambo a part of?

I was debating about whether or not to buy Season 10 but if it was a good season for The Love I might have to give it a shot!

I just love their relationship and chemistry with each other. Even in the beginning, Nick and Greg were joking around with each other and it'd be a shame if that dynamic didn't continue.

9. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I'm missing The Love moments.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well this week we only got a little moment, but it was almost very telling. Greg saying to Nick that he was always eating. It just made me think that Nick must eat a lot when they are at home. Heee! I mean why else would Greg be saying that? we do not see Nick eating much at work. And the look Nick gave him after that was like..."shut up, you're going to get it when we get home". :lol:

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I can't help you on the first part as I don't pay attention to who does what episode but on the second part I say season 10 was good for The Love. You've got Appendicitement, Lovers Lane, Internal Combustion, Take My Life, Please! and of course the hospital scene in Meat Jekyll. As a bonus George Eads, Eric Szmanda, Wallace Langham and Jon Wellner do the commentary on Appendicitement. In my opinion that alone is well worth the money.

12. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I loved Appendicitement! I caved and watched it online but I just ordered the dvd so I can watch the commentary! :D

Loved the little moment in tonight's ep when they were all explaining the evidence in the beginning ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
  13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah so far this season we have not had many Nick/Greg moments this season, but last night did feature a couple little ones. The best was outside the window. They were so close to each other. And Nick's Leprechaun comment almost looked like it irritated Greg. Hmmm, wonder if there is a private joke in there between them about that. Did Nick have Greg dress up as one once? :lol:

Then in the light table room, the little smirk Greg gave towards Nick when Ray was giving them their "lesson." :D

But seriously, we need more Nick/Greg moments this season. Too much Ray/Nick...ugh.

14. AverageWizard

AverageWizard Civilian

Hello all! I'm new to the thread and I just wanted to say hi! I've lurked for awhile, but nothing more.

So to make this message have a point; I thought I'd point out something I saw while watching the season premier of CSI. There was a scene where Nick is at his desk and on his desk is a giant dice. All I could think of was Greg's bowling ball (which was made to look like a dice). Did anyone else notice this or am I weird for pointing out nothing? =)

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

How about some nice caps of the boys from Sqweegel (that's harder to type than Appendicitement! :klingon:)

I found the way in!
    no, I did.

The scene of the ep!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Susan