The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

When I saw that part with Nick and the dummy last night and where is hand I started laughing. All I could think was how much better it would have been if Greg had taken that position. :lol: At least they had the one little scene together but it was not nearly long enough. Greg definitely has matured but he still has a young looking face overall. I think he still sort of wears his type of clothes just a bit more tamed version. He still wears jeans mostly and t-shirts with designs...just can't see them under the vest. They were kind of together in that apartment scene, you know Nick was above Greg on the other floor. :D

2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

The episode last night was pretty awesome, even if there was barely any Greg in it. Nick's role in it was... wow. That's pretty much my feelings on it right there. He was amazing! I love seeing Takin'-Charge-Nicky. I would have loved to see more Greg or Warrick, but just seeing Nick last night was good enough for me.
    Greg certainly has changed, too. My friend, LeggoMahGreggo, first alerted me to the fact that his hair's way shorter now. Where'd his hair go?? =[
    I know that Greg's growing up (physically as well as mentally) and that his hair styles will change, but I want his long hair back. *pouts*
    Another thing I really enjoyed about the episode was Drops being back. Man, that guy's pretty sm0oth. I felt kind of bad for him in the end, but well, he sort of brought it on himself, didn't he?
    All in all, an excellent episode... I just wish there'd been more Love time, but ah well. xD

3. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

I thought last night's episode was pretty interesting. I was really hoping for more Greg though. Oh well, Nicky was amazing. I was squeeing when he was running after Drops which is weird for me as I'm a Greg fan. Yeah it sucks that Drops lost his girlfriend and his son but my_last_chance is right, he brought it on himself. I too was like OMG where's his hair? I love Greg no matter what his hairstyle but I missed the longer one. Anyway can't wait for the next one.

4. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

I was very, very disappointed...

As usual there was almost no Greg. There never is so I don't know why I'm getting worked up...

my_last_chance I was actually surprised that you didn't notice the hair thing.

But I really don't want him to mature to fast. I don't want to look back on the old seasons and complain about how much I miss my young, energetic, fun Greggo...

5. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Oooh...I'm in twuble...sowwy.

Well...I thought last night epi was a great one. Nick was very cute in his, "Okay, I'm in charge now" sort of thing. I loved it when he was first walking away from Brass's car, and he was pulling his shirt over his gun and started doing that jogging sorta thing? I don't know why...but that was my fav part of the episode...*shrugs*

Maybe because I awas doing the live chat thing, and Jay pointed out that he had a gay walk, and the next scene you saw him walking in was that one, and a I realized that, yes, he DOES have a gay walk for the first time. lol, I give kudos to Jay.

The live chat was fun. Although, we did have a point at which I disapeared...and I was still there....and it was continually logging Stacy (one_true_love) out...hehe.

all in all, it was fun. and I enjoyed Drops being back, because that dude is just funny.

And, they had one scene together...better than we've gotten in a while...

-Lynn

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I thought there was a decent amount of Greg in this episode, 15 mins into the episode is pretty good IMHO. He looked fine, I love how Nick was in the apartment above Greg, and when Grissom banged on the floor/Ceiling to get Greg's attention back, that was so funny!! Plus I really got a kick out of the dummy scene.

Catherine: "Or would you two like to be alone?"
    Nick: "Very funny"

Cath so knows that Nick is gay! And I too wish it was Greg on his knees!! I loved watching Nick run after Drops, don't know why but I like to see Nick run.

OK so we got a short but sweet scene with the guys (and Gris) it reminded me of the scene from the other Drops ep Big shots. It was better than nothing.

BTW- I posted some caps on the Greg/Eric picture thread.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Pretty good episode me thinks. I enjoyed it. Guess my fangirl senses where off about a LOVE moment. Oh well. Greggo looked very cute, I'm slightly disappointed with his hair though, but I think thats just me missing labrat Greggo, more as time goes on. Lots of good Nicky though. I do agree his outfit was the best ever. The scene with the dummy was my favorite of the whole episodes me thinks. Heres some caps form the episode for ya alls enjoyment. Thanks to Babs for these.

Nicky with dummy
    Nicky agian with dummy, look at where his hand is
    and a cap of our boys a Griss from there one scene together.

8. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Greg looked so fine *sigh* Have you noticed the boys are wearing the same hairstyle?

You're not the only one here wishing that, Wojo...;)

Of course Cath KNOWS that Nick is gay. It's sooo obvious to anyone who has watched carefully this show along the years...Even on CSI games, Nick is gayer than a rainbow flag ; remember when on "Hard Evidence" he finds a matchbox and a he says: "A matchbox from a gay club. A high class one...or so I heard..." Also when he finds some women underwear and he wonders if those would fit him...

And after eight years of all this subtext they expect us to believe that all of sudden, Nick has turned "straight"? Please...

The evidence never lies. And Nick is definitely, an assman.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What are trying to do here, Nicky? :devil:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. my_last_chance

^-^ I think that Nick is enjoying that an awful lot. His sort of smile in that one screencap was pretty hilarious. xD And I laughed so hard at the quotes from Hard Evidence. He WOULD know about those matches from the gay bar... and he's wondering if woman's underwear would fit him?
    Oh Nicky, who you kiddin'? You ain't straight! <33

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

There was one scene... and I forgot now which one it was, where I was thinking... after this, Nick needs to go home to Greg, because he's had such a rough day... and imagine the sweetness that would go on between them.
    So, it looks, really looks, like they're planning for Nick to step up, just like they said. And, I'm sure we talked about how that would affect our ship. It wouldn't be good, I mean, if The Love happened when Nick gets promoted, or even before he does... it would turn into something close to GSR, you know, supervisor and underling. But, what if Nick turns down the promotion? It could be for any reason, but one of those could be because of Greg. He wouldn't want there to be awkwardness between them, wouldn't want to be his boyfriend's boss. Right? What do you all think? If they were together... would Nick accept the promotion, or not? And why?
    I'm going to be exploring it a little bit in one of my current fics in a few chapters, but I think it would make an interesting longer fic by itself perhaps. I'm only writing one way things could go down.
    And here's another question, would Greg have a say in what happens? Would Nick ask his opinion, or would Greg be more forceful about his thoughts depending on what Nick wants to do?
    Well, I've got to run... let me know what you think! ttyl!

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yes i agree that Nick is most defently being stepped up- didnt i say that it would be Warrick for some reason... sometime ages ago on one random page like 17 or 18???

Anways, when, not if, Nick steps up the Love most certanly will turn into GSR version two, and that is one thing that I do not want to see happening.

Remember what Conrad said to Gil, if Sara reported to Catherine- then everything would be ok....

So can Greg be the new Sara???:rolleyes:

I mean, say Nick does come out after the Girlfriend business, or whilst he is dating her, or before, or we see Greg a really upset and down Greg...

We've seen a peed off Greg- after Sara left, so why cant we see an angry Greg...

Think about it, it does have potential. For Nick and Greg have been subtexual boyfriends, or love interests, even if they havent actuarly on screen been seen together in that way.:confused:

Oh the pictures are soo soo funny, the screen caps, yeah he likes manhandling the androgynous dummy. See where his hand is... Looks normal to me.

Seabird- The third to last picture looks as if he's.... :wtf: :drool:
    The second to last one, looks like as if Nick is thinking.. "Yeah Greg, this is how i like it!"

Yep even in the computer game Nick Stokes is gay. So so funny, does TPTB, think that we're dumb?? Oh they have to make it a love triangle... Infact, i think i remember correctly I wrote to Eric asking him that he needs a love interest with a love triangle, with him, a woman and a handsome texas man--- wink wink.

:thumbsup:

12. my_last_chance

^-^ I think that Greg would let Nick make the decision on his own. Nick knows that their relationship would change if he becomes a supervisor, but Greg will still allow Nick to choose for himself. He's being supportive.
    Then, when Greg thinks all hope is lost, Nick turns it all around.
    (Scene in the breakroom, Greg sitting on bench, his head down. Nick wanders by, stops, then looks in on Greg.)
    Nick: Hey G, you okay?
    (Greg looks up at Nick, then looks back down.)
    Greg: Yeah, I'm fine.
    (Nick walks into the room and sits down beside him.)
    Nick: You sure?
    Greg: Yeah. (in falsely cheerful voice) Congrats on getting promoted, by the way. I was rooting for you the whole time.
    Nick: Thanks, but I turned it down.
    xD That's the way I'd see it happening, possibly.

^-^ You honestly wrote in to Eric, saying that he should get a love triangle?!? Oh-em-gee you're my hero. I've always wanted to write in to one of them (or both) and tell them how great they are at the characters tehy play, but I'm too shy. :rolleyes:

13. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

hehe. Yeah... me likes. I think that Greg wouldn't want to get in Nick's way, but would try to be supportive, while secretly wishing he wasn't getting promoted. I still wish it would be Warrick who would step up. I mean, you people can see that in the way I wrote my epi fic...:)

And, hehe, I have to buy that vidoe game, now, if only to see virtual!Nick being outragiously gay...

I agree, everyone, Nick is a very, very gay boy, and TPTB aren't fooling anyone with this, "He's not gay. He's a straight Texas Chritstain. From Texas." kinda thing, you know? I mean, come on, you are not fooling anyone, people...:rolleyes:

well, me thinks I'm done here.

-Lynn

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I do believe that TPTB are stepping Nick up, he is getting so much more screentime and attention. If Marg and William both leave after season 9 (and if George and Eric stay for another season) then Nick would be the man in charge. Also the writers of CSI and Two and a half men have swtiched for one episode and George is doing a cameo on Two and a half men!

I think Greg would be very supportive of Nick's promotion, and they have successfully hidden their romance from everyone (except us) thus far, they can continue to do so.

15. my_last_chance

^-^ I want Hard Evidence for the exact same reason! Just to see Virtual!Nick saying that and behaving in that way would make my month.. no year, lawlz. And the whole "Texas Christian" thing is so overdone. >.<

^-^ I KNEW GEORGE EADS WOULD BE THE CAMEO! w0ot. I'm definitely going to watch that episode now. xD I agree with you Wojo, both Greg and Nick have concealed their relationship from practically everyone except us. Many viewers can sit through an episode that was exploding with subtext and not see anything too suggestive, but a Love shipper would have seen it all and then run off to The Fort to post on it.
    All different opinions, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.