The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

That spoiler sounds really good, if only I'd live in the States :(

Well, just checked my vast archive of N/G stories and looked under the name Clarrissani , and there they were, all your beautiful stories. A few are definitely on my fav list!

Another author I just love is rabidfan, she/he (?) posts on the LV journal and writes amazing fanfic. You should check it out if you haven't already.
    And Don't Fence Me In is really a classic, have read it twice already but you never get tired of it. The accompanying pieces are great too.

Can't wait for your reviews of A La Cart! :D

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

For all of you who don't live in the US, I want to tell you that "A La Cart" wasn't that good tonight, if it is good because I don't want you to feel bad that you can't watch it :( . But I think you'll be mad at me if I don't tell you the truth!

All this talk of fanfiction. I need to get me big butt reading and typing. *Come on Nicole, you can do it* If I Love my Nick and Greg, I should be able to read and write, right?

HI! lil_love_fan it's nice to see you. Glad you liked the opening! It's nice to see all Love fans coming together for "A La Cart".

Glad you all are enjoying "A La Date". I love the new ideas for titles.

As for episode 7! YAY! Season 8 is going good so far, wait, I'll wait to watch "A La Cart" before I say that. You just never know.

8 hours and 40 minutes until "A La Cart"! *jumps up and down* OMG!!! It's almost here. Hey, can I have a role call on who will be joining in the live/post chat conversation on The Forum of Love page. I'm just wondering.

3. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

OTL- I kinda figured leather pants and a fishnet shirt kinda went with the package on that one! lol... yeah, it's going to be a hot and dreamy fic, I'm thinking...we'll see, hardly all the details are worked out yet.

And woot! to A La Date! It's going well, though that is a very straight forward way to go about asking who to tell at work, but I suppose since Warrick already knows...lol. I can't wait for everyone's reactions! And yes, OTL, if Nick hurts Greg, I'll use some tae kwon do moves on him! for sure! No one hurts my Greggo! lol...

Speaking of Warrick...and dreams...I had a weird one this morning. Somehow, someone had stolen something valuable from Greg and he couldn't get it back. Warrick actually gave him his wedding ring (yeah the one with Tina) to compensate for his loss. How weird is that? And no, Warrick was not into Greg as more than a friend. I think Nick was standing beside Greg the whole time, but he didn't say anything. Greg was just sad. He didn't want to take the ring, but Warrick made him.

As for the roll call, I'm in!

And.... seven hours left until ALC!!!!!!!!!!!

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hay there fellow lovetts.

Queen I've finally read the new chapter, wanted to post a review and the site is down for me....

Twins and Only_True_love, damn it just gets better and better, hmmm So Nick is not in love with Greg just lust...

Hmmm if he hurts Greg I'll shave his head, put him in a skirt and draw a clown face on his butt....

Just so to warn you all lol.....

I SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cant wait for the episode, and Twins you made me go all cold and weak, I skimmed read your post and saw your bad review for A LA Cart....

Dude, dont mess with an old lady lol...

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

It's ok Candy! I'll tell the truth...I'll tell the truth!!!!

Queen the main reason why Nick was so forward was because I was tired and I wanted to just put it out there. It'll be better tonight! ;) I think Stacy can do "A La Date" one last time before she has to leave.

I too am soooooo excited for "A La Cart"! 4.5 hours!!!

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

yes I can do "A La Date" one last time tonight!!!! hehehehe

And *hugs* Candy for being a back up if Nick hurts Greggo!!!! I know Wojo will likely back me up too!!!!

A little over 4hrs left til "A La Cart"!!!!! BTW are we going to chat on Wiki like last time???

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

If you think that's good read this: It gets better.

When the young woman is positively identified as Kira Dellinger, Nick and Greg go through her dorm room and find a tube of sexual lubricant with a fingerprint on it.

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhhh now that explains it all, so when i wake up after my sleep the episode will be over with...

Squeel so can't wait.....

Awww anytime only_true_love. Besides our Nick is a big boy he can play fair, just slightly biased towards Greg....

Hmmmmm thanks Wojo, woot more goodness to come.

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wow Wojo! That's great! :D :D :D

I'll be over in The Forum of Love probably at 8:30 so if anyone wants to join me...:p

Great Stacy. We'll do "A La Date" after "A La Cart" and my walk!

3 1/2 hours until "A La Cart"!!!!

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Candy- Yeah, the site's down for me too, which is annoying cause I got an email about a review and I can't go read it! Plus, there are other stories I wanted to read! *sigh* well, if you want, ff.net is up and running, and you can post without having to log in or having an account. If you feel like. Or you can wait. I've found it's almost annoying being on both sites cause I get mixed up when I'm reading something and I go back to check for my last review to know where I left off and it's not there cause I was reading the story on the other site....lol...

Twins- Actually, I was thinking Greg was more forward, but it works. They do have to talk about it asap because Warrick already knows.

So...ummmm....yeah, the site's down, that was my big thing was I mean WMTDB, of course.
    Chapter 14 is coming along a lot faster than I imagined, but this is the chapter I couldn't wait to write. I can't wait to post it! lol...well, guess it's back to writing before the show!!!! OMGosh! The show! hehehehe...2.5 hours to go!!!

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

OMG, Nick and Greg together and...lube . That sounds so good!!!!

:devil:

Clarrisani and Wojo, thanks for those great spoilers.

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ok guys. Can you stand it! 1 hour and 20 minutes! Can you stand it!!! :D

I'm loving the spoilers too. We need to keep 'em coming!

Queen, OH, what Greg said! LMAO! Maybe Stacy was tired too! :p

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I was tired but I wanted to have Greg have a moment where he was forward and it ended up too foward!!! I might have Greg clarify his "I'm in love with you," confession. I'll have to see. Sometimes the "I love you or I'm in love with you" gets said way too early.

omg 1hr 3min. til "A La Cart" *jumps up and down* .... A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart! A La Cart!A La Cart!

14. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Holy cow, 59 mins 'til 'ALC'!!

I's so excited, I think I'll tape it. :p

Dang, WMTDB is still down. :( I need my fanfic!! Grrr...

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I definitely have to tape "A La Cart", for me to watch over and over again. And also, if I don't, Natalie will kill me! :p She's stuck at work right now, but hey, I get to be here to tape it for her. I also get to fill her in, but I'm not giving anything away!

Guys! 33 minutes until "A La Cart!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.