The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well Wojo hasn't popped her beautiful head in yet. I hope she's ok *worries*. I wish I had the ability to make screencaps. :)

Sure love_fan, as soon as I get the pictures, I will be happy to make you an avatar. I have thoughts rolling around in my head already.

I think it's funny on how they could of had any two characters search and find the lube, and they chose Nick and Greg. Coincidence? Or just wishful thinking? I don't know...

As far as one of the great moments for The Love, I guess we'll wait and see..."The Lube Scene" what a great title!

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

OOOHHHH Ladies and Gentlemen...

This sounds like fun... Really good fun, but i have to wait untill hmm its ready. So was it sad seing Sara go? My friend messaged me from florida where she is escaping the englands coldness, she texted me and said hahahahaha bye bye sara lol...

Hey if anyone wants to write a defining moments on the lube scene, That will be a good 500 word story...

If you do then let me know.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

OK I'm popping in now, you all are cracking me up!! I go to bed after CSI because I start work early every day so... YES I am very happy about the episode I thought it was great and I really loved Hanna getting under Sara's skin. Of course the lube scene was just awesome and as soon as I can I will post some caps (both here and the Greg pic thread)- I think I spoiled you all. :lol: :lol:

The Love forever! Oh BTW - CBS is re-airng A La Cart in two weeks!

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Wojo , I hope you don't mind if I post some screencaps from the "lube scene" that I've found. I just want to share them with you all.

The boys are soooo teasing us! :devil: And Greg's look in the first pic is priceless:

lube scene 1

lube scene 2

lube scene 3 :devil:

lube scene 4

Credit to ericszmanda web.

I've also found the clips of the Nick/Greg scenes in "Goodbye and Goodnight" on that site. Greg was so ADORABLE trying to impress Nick..... ;)

ericszmanda web

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thank you very much twins, can't wait to get my 100 posts, so I'll keep on posting!

Love the screencaps, Seabird! Greg has that smirk on his face, just priceless! I'm downloading the clip now, can't wait to watch the boys!

Maggs, read Ch22 and as always it was great. So funny but with a twist and Nick and Greg are just hilarious together! Hope the other neighbours aren't such ..., you know.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No, I don't mind at all. I'm still working on them so I'll be posting them soon mostly on the Greg thread, maybe a few more here too.

I wanted to post this because it's kinda cool. It's a mistake, I snapped the pic as the scene was changing and as I result I got both guys together as one.

[​IMG]

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

Hey guys! ^_^
    I'm still super giddy after last night's eppy. I found caps for it online and I was up all night making icons, lol.

The lube scene is definately at the top of my favorite scene list right now :lol:

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

*hugs Seabird* thanks for the screencaps

Another sweet subtexty moment is from "Whats Eating Gibert Grissom?" And Nick recogizing a logo from a erotica store. With the lube scene from last night I couldnt help but giggle. What is with Nicky? Must be Greg wild side has been rubbing off him!

Mags~ LOVE LOVE LOVE your story!!!! hehehehe And pretty please a sequel!!! :D

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is a shot of the boys and Sara, notice how they are just staring at each other...

click on me

So far this is turning out to be a great season for eye sex and subtext in general, plus they are getting some good screen time. More pics on the Greg pic thread.

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Thanks for the screencaps girls! I can't wait for the next episode. It seems really fun! Are there any good spoilers floating around for it? It seems like they haven't really said anything about it.

Anywho...Yes this season is turning out great!

Which picture do you want for your avatar Love_fan?

11. jay

jay Witness

Howdy!

I just read this over in the spoiler thread and had to post it here. It may be reading too much into it, but..... my mind went straight (heh) to the gutter.

"With Eads and Eric Szmanda both having made declarations about wanting love interests..."

It's ok boys, we know EXACTLY what you mean. ;)

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Twins cough!!

I think that you might need to get your creative juices flowing again... More avatars lol....
    The pictures are amazing.. let the GLBT communities hold hand and pray to the drama queen up in the hills of Beverley that... yes dreams do come true...

That picture of them to hunks looking at each other is just pure love.

Notice that George's chest area is slightly stuck out.. The facial expressions;
    Nick- you think?
    Greg- slight smile- Maybe.

Whatever that is about its got nothing to do with Sara leaving lol.... That is a very caring loving personal look between them its full of intimacy.

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

It's sooooooo annoying Jay, isn't it? They need love interests, blah, blah, blah. *Em-hem* I'm sorry, but I thought they were into each other! :lol:

Me? Make avatars? Hm...I'm sure I could pencil in a session.

Raise your hand if you want me to make you an avatar!!

Feel free to be as descriptive as you want!

14. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I second that *cough* to twins on making more avatars! :) I personally love the one Greg holding the lube. hehehe ;) :devil: :p

And OMG I think I found Greg checking out Nicky's tushy again in last night's epi. :D Shortly before Nick realizes something about the lube. And just as he pauses/stops walking you see Greg look down and then towards the back of Nick as though he cant get enough of his Nicky in his tights jeans!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL...

I cough in raising my hand....

Well in regard to the episode wow. The corridor scene where Greg Sara and Nick are walking to the lab. I think i checked them checking each other like 8 times? Once long look, the others short. From both men.

Does anyone else like the new stair scenes, its cool.

OOHHHH squeaks like a drama queen that i am...

Did anyone check out how Nick replied to Greg?
    That Hmm, translated = yes dear.

OR is that me?

Greg small smile when Nick talks about his dorm room and how bad it was. Straight edge lifestyle…. Mean heterosexual…

Nick ‘gimme that.’ Greg small smile, what is he to give Nick?

Greg telling Nick that he was in a goth band, and it was all a façade. That’s where the Uh huh came in… Slight confusion on his face, “how does that work?” What works Nicky women?

The look on Mr Stokes face when Greg admits that all the women he got was depressed chicks… Smug or happy look?

Nick and once again that straight edge lifestyle comment as he talks to Catherine. Something about how they talk about it, send shivers up and down my spine.

Right interaction with Greg and Archie.

Blogs…. “ some people don’t value privacy” Hmmm Now that is very interesting isn’t it not? Can that be a subtle hint at either the growing rumours of the character developments as Archie so knows Nick and Greg are hot men in love… Or a subtle hint at something else? Something concerning the actors themselves?

Archie “They don’t expect privacy, they demand openness”

My favourite comment ever “Whatever..” I use that in a numerous of ways.. But look closely how Greg uses it…

Archie looks directly at Greg when he says about openness, and Greg has this sad frown/smile that is gone in an second.

Behind what is said- basically Archie is telling Greg to be open and honest with him, that it doesn’t matter one way or the other. Greg maybe cause of past experiences knows full well about friends who don’t like a person because of their sexuality.

TorchX LOL…. Coincidence that torchwood has a love triangle of such… Jack Gwen and Yento…..

The hallway scene
    Point 1.Greg in conversation is talking to the ghost that is Sara, but Greg’s eyes are looking directly at Nick.
    Point2. GHB , see the look between the men? Nick looks directly at Greg, who raises his eyebrows ever so slightly..
    Point 3. Nick does this robotic movement, he looks confused, now this is the interesting point.. He knows his lubrication… So that’s where he gets the idea of the GHB being in the lube tube.

When Nick says contact, I swear if the camera had panned onto Eric I would’ve seen Greg nod or smile slightly.

The Av lab?

Gender page… Hmm now if you do your research and look closely gender plays a bit part in identity. Taken from an extract of

http://www.countb.areti.co.uk/upgfaq/faq.html

“Despite their often androgynous or transvestite appearance, goths have pretty much the same spread of sexuality as any other similarly aged social group. There may appear to be a higher incidence of bisexuality, but this could simply be because goths tend to be more open about their preference.”

http://www.odk.com/wilson/goth/150.html

Ok go check out the links, did I say the ghost of Sara? Well when Greg is showing them a web page… Bit like myspace lol it appears that Nick is talking to Greg and Greg is listening to his Nick.

Poor Sara so distant, I feel sorry for her I really do. Her character is strong and intelligent… Just the person that I actually like.

It was interesting to see the old case of the highly intelligent girl and her brother. Maybe she should work as a CSI. Hey if we had Doggie Houser MD why cant we have her as a CSI. There’s a vacancy and well she would make a very good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.