The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

I don't get the CSI thing either. I thought initially they would bring Dan Cooper up, but Natalia? It makes no sense. Btw - about Valera - I'd like her to stay in the lab, like Greg in early Vegas series. He was funny and engaging, and I think they could do the same with Valera. But I'm veering off topic.

I could just about accept Natalia as a lab tech, after the fed thing. While I don't really see her as a meaningful character, I liked the fact they highlighted that labs don't work for free and someone has to bring in the dough. She worked best when she was trying to get her lab out there while maybe annoying the people she worked with. (We don't always want cutesy, nice women) I don't agree with the fact she needed to be defined by Eric and Ryan, or that she needed a deep dark secret. Make her a woman who's about business, and I could have liked her a whole lot more.

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

We don't have to like her at all, I'm all for having a antagonistic type character in the show like Ecklie in CSI.
    It's the writers fault I hate her so much because they made her character so soap-like and unrealistic. The only thing I can fault Eva on is being overly orange.

3. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Ouch @ the orange thing, but it's true. Natalia didn't need to be liked, I meant me liking her in term of a character. She didn't need the Eric/Ryan thing, didn't need the dark secret thing, didn't need the baby thing. Have her as being utterly obnoxious, but give her a point.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i guess i dont mind having her on the show as someone i dont like but it will kill me to see her out in the field, more screentime :mad:. i would honestly be happy enough if she stays far away from Ryan...thats my only worry.

5. MiamiGal

MiamiGal Victim

Well I don't like her and don't want her in anyway increasing her screen time in S5. The mole turned CSI is a major turn-off. That and the fact that she acted like a ho with both Eric/Ryan - playing them off each other. Using one to get the other jealous - it was so moronic. If she was a smart, sophisticated b#$%^ we loved to hate that would be one thing.
    But not this pandering fool who can't do anything right - not even be a good mole! :D
    The one crime scene she was on last season she stepped on evidence and acted like a fool.
    What can she do? The whole 'grant'/cold case thing was that a roose to cover as the mole?
    Nope don't want to see this chick being redeemed all season.
    I'm rooting for the ex to win - throw her to the fishes! lol Find someone else to bring 'conflict'
    But I probably won't be that lucky! :(

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Exactly. And I couldn't resist the orange dig ;). Don't even get me started on the mole business :mad:

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Maybe if that was the case, the lab will go back to normal? :p Well, at least it's wishful thinking. They're not going to tear down new sets just because of one bad apple. :rolleyes:

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

From my 2nd post halfway down page 8 of this thread:
    Now ^^there's^^ a good way to, as this thread's title says, "Get rid of Boa Vista!!!"
    Oh I'm so bad. Shame on me.
    Maybe I should play a villian on CSI: Miami or at least be the writer for the bad guy's/bad girl's part. :devil:

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Like 'Pirated'? Awesome!

I think we should have a competition to see who can come up with the most original death for the Snake :D.

10. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Ok, so let's get this competition started. So shall we make this realistic ways that she leaves the show or is it gonna be total fantasy up to you to make it crazy, super far fetched..etc? We could have both catergories going!!

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I say she continues to sleep with every male character, and every male secondary character, and every male extra until eventually she explodes into a rainbow of sexually transmitted diseases.

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I am so ashamed of myself! I posted this in January..just so you know, I really really can't stand the Boa Vista chick anymore!!! She's useless, she's a maneater, she's blegh.

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I've just watched the promo clip and I nned to vent my frustration, so... here I am, back in the thread!
    I can't stand her, really. She shouldn't even have been hired as a lab tech and now she appears in the promo! That's way too much. :mad:

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Promo clip? Where? How did I miss that? I'm still fuming that she'll be added to the credits. Rex deserves it, but she certainly doesn't. The credits are already orange enough without you!

15. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Ok I probably will regret asking this, especially if Snake Vista is in the clip...but where is this promo clip - is it for S5 of Miami??
    I guess watching this will give me another reason not to like her (as if I need anything else)!!