The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

csimiami happy, that would be nice!

Calleigh: So look Sna...uh...Natalia. You hold it like this, and then you click off the security and pull the trigger like this. *BOOM* Whoops. What a mess. Is her blood orange? Eww. I need clean-up in here.
    Ryan: *walks in* What happened here?
    Calleigh: Uhm...little mistake. She wanted to know how the gun worked, I showed her.
    Ryan: Okay, her own fault. I'll call clean-up.
    Calleigh: *big southern smile* Thank you.

Aww that would do me good. Though somewhere I feel evil now. Maybe this was a bit too mean.

2. csimiami_happy

csimiami_happy Pathologist

Well, she'd go quickly.... she wouldn't have time to feel any pain. And she wouldn't die with Horatio standing over her saying 'Hang in there'. As far as deaths go on Miami, I'd say that's not too bad.

Call me Amy, its easier :)

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

hehe would eva la rue be reading this :lol: ?

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Well, no one is talking about her, so I doubt it. Honestly, I wish the writers would, so they would realize how the majority of the audience feels about Natalia. I haven't visited a single message board that is pro-Natalia, except the one at Eva La Rue's site, and those people would praise her even if she lit puppies on fire.

5. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

LOL

6. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

there was a pro-natalia thread here. but it disappears and reappears and god only knows what's happened to it now.

there was also a snake/eric ship over at shipper central but that disappeared too. *shrugs*

7. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I'm still pissed off that snake lady,who was the mole, gets rewarded by learning to be a csi. Did she sleep with someone to earn this :mad: No one trusts her anymore and I thought she was with the FBI. Don't they want her anymore? *taps foot on ground* Maybe H can take her to Brazil where he can 'lose' her.

If this doesn't make sense its because I'm ranting. I never make sense when I rant :lol:

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

grumpy, I think she slept with H off screen. Next episode she'll come running to him saying: I'm late. And then we have another drama season, 'cause this time she's really pregnant. :eek:

Amy. Got that. Maybe I should've add Horatio crouching over her...

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Ugh. This is a human being that SHOULD NOT spawn.

10. MiamiGal

MiamiGal Victim

:lol: No Boa should not spawn! I can't believe she's going to be in the opening credits! There is nothing to admire in the character - she's a user and a loser - and she's now going to be in the field as an inept csi? Does anyone believe Horatio would tolerate her in the field? :eek:
    So she gets rewarded for being the mole?? :devil:
    What is Donahue thinking?

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I think they wanted to make sure no one watches the season... If she appears before each ep begins, everyone will change the channel and don't watch CSI:Miami anymore. They defintely know how not to have a show watched.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Maybe Horatio doesn't know she'll be a CSI. And when he gets back all of Miami will have turned orange, forcing Horatio to go blind. Not even his shades can save him now. *hides*

13. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

It just...doesn't make sense...how can this happen... I... I....

*breaks down in tears*

Why are they doing this to CSIM? WHY?!?

*sigh* I think I'm going to go with the 'monkeys typing on typewriters into infinity' theory, and this is what happened.

It just makes no sense! She gets money from the feds to do her cold case thing, then uses it to build a way-too-fancy new lab. Then she squeals on said way-too-fancy lab to said feds. Then, even when the feds try to shut way-too-fancy lab down permanently (BTW, what the crap would Miami have done without the crime lab... just let killers and rapists get away and let crime run rampant? As much as I hate corruption, I think I'd take a little bit of it over that), the way-too-fancy lab thanks the snitch not only by letting her work there and not go to prison, but gives her a new job.

And as much as I hate to say it, wouldn't Boa possibly be getting a pay cut by going out into the field? The situation might be different, but when Greg on LV moved from DNA to the field, his paycheck decreased...

*sigh* It just makes no sense. *cries some more*

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You make excellent points. And they're all true. Which makes me think...Who decided Horatio's lab I MEAN-the lab is corrupt anyway? (Wow Freudian slip there with Horatio)

They make Vista build a lab just to tear it down. Someone didn't have their thinking cap on that day when they thought up that plotline.

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

...Someone didn't have their thinking cap on all season...
    ...especially when they decided to create HER character.