Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Well congratulations to the both of them, even though I don't like Genevieve, I'm happy to see one of my favorite actors has found someone :) Jared must like short girls, Sandra (can't really think of her last name) was short too, I believe I'd be too tall for him :lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wait... Genevieve played the last Ruby, right? I didn't know she and Jared were dating. I thought he was dating that chick that played the one Crossroads demon that time. :lol:

Well, congrats on the engagement. :)

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Whoh. She's a Vancouverite, isn't she? I wonder if he'll keep his house up here once the show finishes, then? That'd be cool. I keep hoping to see him around Kitsilano, but not yet. Sigh.

You know, she was on FlashForward too, and she seemed really miscast. I hope they find a better role for her sometime, otherwise I think I may start thinking she's a sucky actress! :lol: Her Ruby grew on me, but she really had nothing on Katie Cassidy. Strangely enough, I thought Katie's Ruby had more chemistry with Dean than Sam, so...? :lol:

4. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Oh totally Katie was the better Ruby hands down but the whole Sam/Ruby storyline would NOT have worked with all the sexual tension between her and Dean. So in a way we got lucky with Genevieve....

5. GregNickRyanFan

I thought that too.

True. I wonder if they were originally planning to put Dean and Katie's Ruby together, but someone said "nah, Dean would never knowingly date a demon no matter how hot she is". :lol:

there was also a lot of sexual tension (and chemistry) between Dean and Bela, so when Sam had his little fantasy about Bela... that kind of weirded me out. :lol: I kept thinking, "why isn't it Dean who is having this fantasy?" :lol:

6. BabaOReilly

^^^ Yeah, I totally agree with the Bella thing too! I had the same reaction. I think the writers on this show can do just about anything, and do it well... except for the relationship stuff (at least most of the time).

I never saw any chemistry between Dean and Jo (although I really liked Jo, in general); I also didn't see it between Dean and the yoga girl, but I guess flings don't really count anyway; I didn't see any between Sam and Bella; and while I wasn't as hugely bothered by Dean and the Angel chick as many people were, I didn't think they were especially great together either.

On the other hand, I thought Sam and werewolf chick clicked well (the end of that one made me cry! :lol: ); Sam and the second Ruby definitely had more chemistry than Sam and the first Ruby. Oh, and I liked Sam with that girl from Provenance. She was a good match for him too. And of course I did like him with Jess, as briefly as we got to see them together. Dean seemed to mesh well with that demon chick he was trapped with in the underground crypt with- she was good, I thought. And I thought there was a total love/hate thing going on with him and Ruby #1 (albeit more hate, but still!).

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:scream: I couldn't stand the character of Madison in Heart, but that episode always puts me on the verge of tears, any time Dean shows his emotions I get teary eyed. But I really liked the character of Sarah from Provenance, and you never know she could show back up. Seems like Eric finds ways to fit in characters :lol:

Thought I would share a picture :D > This is just too cute

8. GregNickRyanFan

I don't remember the demon chick Dean was trapped with.

9. BabaOReilly

She was that sexy bartender chick whose boyfriend demon was in the body of a priest. There was this other cheesey (but funny) hunter in the episode who looked like a reject from Jersey Shore. :lol:

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The girl, Casey I think was her name lured guys down into the basement at this house. She had a talk with Dean about what hell was like and I think in the same episode Ruby helps Bobby fix the colt.

:lol: oh I forgot about about that guy.

11. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Jersey Shore reject!!:guffaw:Spot on description, oh and the episode is called SIn City if anyone wants to refresh their memory....

So i was rewatching the episode The Real Ghostbusters (the one with the covention) and i noticed something... the one dude with the accent who was dressed up as hook man says something about how it was stupid of Sam and Dean to not know ruby was evil... but how would he know this fact if the supernatural book series ended with Dean going to hell and at that time Ruby was being super helpful in trying to save Dean from the pit.... so how would he know about the ultimate Ruby betrayl? IDk maybe i just misunderstood what he said but it was bothering me a lot.

12. GregNickRyanFan

I think he was saying that in his opinion she's still evil and they are falling for her Ms. Nice act hook, line and sinker. At least thats the way I took it.

13. BabaOReilly

^^^ Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. He was just exasperated that in the book they were still helping her when clearly he felt she was going to screw them in the end. And he was right of course. ;)

Hey, have any of you seen the cute picture Mischa posted on his Twitter page of him with a monkey? So cute!

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I Posted the picture in a previous post for those of you who haven't seen the picture and have missed the link :D

15. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Adorable... and i have to say i prefer Misha with his shaggy hair... my only question is what is he doing with a monkey?? holy random lol