**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Extended promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T6DTny9pKw

Looks like things are gonna get ugly

ETA: LOL. If you pause at the 3-second mark you can see the cable attached to Rebecca (dummy or stuntwoman) that yanks her into the air.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

3. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Im always the one 2 ask this but can u tell us what happens in it plz, we all wanna find out what happens in extended promo's becuz they show more stuff, and we just cnt wait till one for the UK comes out, you might be hearin from me again wiv anotha extended promo tht we cnt watch, LOL, thnx

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'll try my best --

Voice over: (on screen shows Eric walking towards Rebecca) "This CSI:Miami is going to be

shows Rebecca and the explosion, Eric hitting the ground
    Voice Over: (and on screen) The bomb
    Cuts to > Natalia: "What do you know, Eric?"
    Voice Over: But....
    Shows Eric, Natalia, & Walter at the crime scene; Natalia has her hands out like she's questioning Eric (or the crime, not sure).
    Walter to Eric: "You were spying on us!"
    Voice Over: (shows Horatio on screen at the crime scene) It's what happens After The Explosion (the bold is on screen)
    Cuts to > Ryan (outside his home) asks an officer "What's going on here?"
    Calleigh says "he can come in" -- she & Ryan head into the house.
    Cuts to > inside the home; Calleigh stands behind Ryan, he yells: "your investigation with Walter hit a dead end". Briefly shows Eric's expression (he is in the home, looks like he's investigating the area)
    Voice Over: (shows Horatio on the screen) that could tear this team apart
    Cuts to > Calleigh in a vehicle, she questions (not nicely): "were you wearing the wire when we were at home?"
    Eric: "Not wearing a wire" (part of this seems cut out)
    Back on Calleigh (not looking to sure of him): "are you sure"
    Voice Over: (and on screen) Forever
    Cuts to > the lab with Walter, Jesse & Natalia working -- Walter:"they're dragging Wolfe away in cuffs"
    Shows Ryan saddened
    Shows Walter confused, then Jesse looks at Natalia who looks shocked/disappointed
    Cuts to> Ryan in the elevator being taken away, the doors close.

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Wow, mjszud! That was dead on.

I agree that the show is becoming increasingly over-the-top. I've been watching the first couple of seasons over again, and I could sense the great camaraderie that took place within the group. I don't really get that as much as more.

I'm hoping with the season finale, we'll finally get to see this again.

Though, at the same time, I'm actually looking forward to the Eric SL and watching him have to go through this ordeal. It's obvious he'll have to work hard to regain the damaged friendships and once again prove himself. However, I see this really strengthening him as a person and character. The gang will recognize his strong desire to right the wrongs, and in the end, the ensemble will strengthen as well.

Oh, and the "Ryan in cuffs" thing is a plus (ok, fangirl moment over, :) )

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think ADA Rebecca Nivens is the one who stole from the lab and she instigated an investigation to set up Ryan; she's the one who dies and Ryan being blamed is a personal betrayal for Horatio..still wonder why they NEVER showed what was on that audio/video tape from last season that the PI had on HCaine when he also had one on Delko..

7. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

8. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for posting the promo!!! I feel bad for Ryan on this one.And if the writers mess with E/C anymore I will stop contributing to the 18-49 category.:lol:

BTW,I am guessing that Jesse'dead wife storyline has beeen dropped.It was suppoused to play a big part in the finale.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ According to the recent interview, Jesse's storyline will continue in season 9.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Which begs the question: Why did they drop it from the season finale?

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think with Eric coming back,there was change probably from Jesse to a more team centered finale/cliffy.

12. electra

electra Pathologist

I think that with the decline in ratings,the producers got desperate.It would be a risk to dedicate the season finale to a new character.And they should give Jesse lighter stories.He is not bad when he is joking with Walter and Ryan.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That could be true about being desperate. I do like that it is a more team centered cliffy,even though I'm not fond of this particular type of cliffhanger, the entire team in danger.

14. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Very much agree with this. I really like Jesse when he's contributing to the story, not being the center of it. I felt like they really needed to establish a fan base first and foremost before giving him such intense stories. That's how they did it with the other characters (Ryan and Natalia especially since they came late in the game). They gave the characters a chance to grow on the audience, so by the next season we were ready for more.

IMO, that's why the fans love these characters so much.

15. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Thanks for pointing that out!! That's awesome! HAHA

I am really looking forward to this and the last few episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.