Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Alex, Please see your Private Messages. Thank you.

2. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

I found this today in a forum. :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Gary Dourdan will be back on television next fall. That's the word from "CSI" executive producers in the latest edition of TV Guide.
    Dourdan's character Warrick was gunned down in the show's season finale and appeared to be a goner. But according to executive producer Carol Mendelsohn, Warrick will get a second chance at life."

I thought that was old news but after read Carol say make me doubt

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I think that's old. I think they were playing with the idea of whether or not to have him live, but then ultimately decided it was time to let go of the character. He's already been buried now. It would be dumb and way too soap operaish if they brought him back now. The only way they could is if he had a twin or a lookalike, but that too would be too soap operaish and the writers/producers have already said they're not going to become a soap opera.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Ha hah! I said it before and I'll say it again: Weekend at Bernies

Now if Grissom is gone, it will be Greg and Nick who will drag Warrick's dead body around the lab pretending he's alive. :guffaw:

Or...Warrick will be haunting Greg's apartment and then when he's good and done at freaking him out..he'll visit Nick!:eek:

5. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Or maybe he'll just haunt McKeen in his jail cell. :lol:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Then they can do a cross over episode with the Supernatural boys:guffaw:

Nick: Wow that looks like fun, can I join you guys.

Winchester Boys: NO!

Boy we really need some spoilers before this turns into the comedy thread!:guffaw:

7. GregNickRyanFan

there was a pic on an Eric Szmanda fansite of Greg's ID badge and it had him listed as a Level 3 CSI. So, I guess he made Level 2 a long time ago and they just didn't let us see it. They better have a celebration for him when he's given Level 3!

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

If that case is tied to twelve years ago, maybe we'll hear some things about Grissom and Catherine and how they used to work together, because they would have been at that point, right?

That'd be some nice continuity. Alas, tptb are not exactly known for their continuity, and since Natalie is in this episode, I think Grissom will be tied up with that.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This Natalie episode should be interesting.
    I wonder what exactly the storyline is going to be regarding her. ???

Okay, does anyone have anything else on Vartann? Is he going to be in any more episodes?

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

She always did say "we'd see Warrick, and not in flashbacks" so he pops up from under the sheet in the morgue, and goes "hey guys I'm alive" or what:wtf: this is weird, but I don't put anything past the writers at this point, what we think and what happens always seems to be two different things. This perks up my interest~

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I would love to see a Thanksgiving episode. I think it would be pretty interesting.

Vartann as Undersheriff? I can see it and he would be good for the position.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I did post this in the wrong thread, tiredness sets in:borg: so I'm posting it here too!

From Jorja Fox online[​IMG]

SHE WILL BE IN 5-6 EPISODES, SPREAD OUT OVER THE SEASON

Great new for all her fans, she did say "I'll be in and out":thumbsup: I wonder if their bringing her back for the Natalie one:confused:

13. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for that info. I'm curious now how they'll bring her back in. But, that's good news for the Sara fans. I hope we get more Sara/Greg friendship scenes when she returns though cause I do love their friendship just as much as I loved the Nicky/Warrick friendship. :)

Does anyone know what ep she'll return in? And will she be in any eps after Griss leaves and eps that he's not in? Just wondering. I'm all curious now. :lol:

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That information posted about Jorja was from May of this year.

Jorja, nor the producers have confirmed how many episodes she will be in this year.

I doubt it will be 5-6, but we never know.

This is just old news (that's not confirmed) being posted again.

As for the picture of Greg's id badge. I'm still saying he will only be promoted to a CSI Level 2. Photos can be manipulated, however, I could be wrong.

I mean if he was promoted to CSI Level 2, they could've at least let us all in on it. I mean we are the fans, who watch the show, that lets them have commercials, that allows their pockets to get fatter. :) Geez! :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any new spoilers?

Man, they've been keeping a tight ship over there at CSI or tptb fired all the leaks. :lol:

15. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Question: I would really like to know if you have any scoop on exactly how William Peterson will be exiting CSI? -- Bethany

Ausiello: After losing faith in the justice system, I hear he allegedly suffers * **i*i* ** *********e and ****** on *** *** **c**d.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.