Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG! I was on American Airlines yesterday and the tv was playing shows from CBS and I saw the CSI commercial for the 9th season! Has anyone heard of or saw the CSI: Miami one. 'Cause I think it will show soon!

2. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Script of the episode Link removed by Mod

Yelina´s return? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay Yelina!! :D:eek::thumbsup: It's so great when she's on. Hope that doesn't change.

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow, so glad to see that Yelina's back. But reading that script has me more confused than ever. Can't wait until the new season!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

We are not allowed to post the actual parts of the scripts...the site could get into trouble for copyright infringement....usually we simply post a paraphrased portion of spoilers from the eps.

Posting the actual script or a link to it...is a big no no.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  6. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Do you think that the Crypt King is gonna be Jake? It seems like it would be and he's in on the act with the H 'killing'

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Exactly. I've removed the link as well as the one quoted. Please keep the above in mind when sharing spoilers. Thanks. :)

8. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

I'm glad to see Yelina will be returning, at least in the premiere. Jake could be the Crypt King, Callacrap, but it could be Ryan(hopefully not).

9. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I thought that too with Ryan but doesn't Ron Saris know Ryan already?
    I'm sure he'd have seen him when he's been in the lab, he was interrogated often enough by H! :)
    Thats why I thought of Jake, also, I think he's returning in S7

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Jake and Ryan are supposed to be helping Horatio with faking his death. So unless Horatio instructed Jake to go to Ron Saris and tell him something, then it's probably not him. And if that's the case, then Jake will probably find out which Crypt King is responsible and will let H or Ryan know so that the guy can be arrested or something.

Somehow, I can't see Ryan going undercover in a motorcycle gang. He wouldn't fit in and would be recognized as a cop immediately. You can just look at Jake and think he could be a motorcycle guy, but not Ryan. :lol: Ryan just doesn't scream "he likes motorcycles" to me. :lol: Sports cars, sure, but I just can't see Ryan in a motorcycle. :lol:

However, Jake is supposed to be back undercover in that motorcycle gang I think... so he could very easily find out who carried out the hit for Saris... if the hit was carried out by a Crypt King.

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I hope that the news regard Yelina return in S7 premiere to be truth. *cross fingers* I would love to see her again. :) She always bring some sense in H character.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I believe Yelina is also helping Horatio stage his death. :)

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Heee this sound very interesting. Thanks much for the info. :) Glad to know that she is still part of his life... in meaning not to be the last to know what happen around or to be use only for some more 'colour' in this tv show... sorry but with TPTB I can expect everything. :p

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

yeah i just saw the script snippet on my csi headlines! oh man! I am so excited that yelina will be in it! I wish they'd given us more than a page, but then again, it would give away too much.... come on September 22nd!

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I love the idea of Yelina helping Horatio stage his death. It would be better than her believing he was actually dead like she had to do with Ray.

According to the news at the side of this page, Alexx could return for guest appearances. Might we hope that she too is helping H stage his death? She could be the one to pronounce him "dead". No one would question her. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.