Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I actually think that this storyline could be quite good if writers don't make it "all about Eric" but "it has something to do with Eric but let's focus on finding the killer". That way there wouldn't be to much drama. I hope they will make it interesting.

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Anyone else find it funny that the new M.E.'s initials (as far as the actress goes) are M.E.? :lol:

Thanks for all the info, guys. And, poor Delko. :(

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

ROTFL! I didn't even notice that! Good catch! That is funny!

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

There does seem to be a theme going on here..... more Eric drama. There are too many episodes now that have the victims connected to the csi's or the csi is the victim. There would be no one left at that lab, they would have had to leave with all the stress!
    I dont mind so much if this epi is a murder, that Eric has a slight connection to, and reveals something interesting about his character, but it will annoy me if it is just another chance to have a csi in mental/physical anguish.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

From what I gather...that is pretty much how it is :D

6. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Just out of curiousity DelkoLover, how do you get the spoilers? Are they sent to you or do you read them somewhere?

7. delkolover

I just sent you a pm, answering your question. :D

8. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

--delkolover you are awesome. see what would we do without you. i don't think i could ever get any other spoilers without . thanx a bunch . 2 more months counting the days...

9. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

im remotly close to gettin a heart attack panic attack any type of attack right now. my friend ( i hope she is liein to me nd pullin my leg) mentioned that she read sum where on line (she wont tell me where) that there was a spoiler on eric nd calleigh that since jakes bn back eric nd calleighs relationship hasnt bn the same i believe she said distant ....jake will b a regular meanin him nd calleigh r still together

again i repeat im just repeating wat my cruel friend said to me lol...i juzz hope sum rnt tru well all...but plzz if any1 can confirm this it will really let me breath lol

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

my friend told me that you can't get pregnant if u hav secks on a full moon. lol I'm gonna hav the sex w my bf tonight its a full moon guys like totally am i gonna get pregante? omg that wud suck totes! I asked my frnd were she red that and she was like dunno lol

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:guffaw::guffaw:

Uhm, I hope Jake isn't back with Calleigh?

12. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I'm a Calleigh/Jake and Eric/Natalia shipper, so I hope your friend was right and that Jake will be a regular and that he and Calleigh will still be together. :)

However, we've gotten no confirming of spoilers of that so far. The only thing we've gotten about Jake is that he'll be in the first ep and that he's helping Ryan and Horatio stage Horatio's shooting. :)

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

That's hilarious...

14. delkolover

:guffaw:You are too much!! ;)

And as far as I know there has been no spoilers indicating that Jake was sticking around past the first ep....the spoilers even describe Cal as having not seen Jake in a while and that she hardly recognizes him when she first sees him. I personally don't think he is sticking around.

15. GregNickRyanFan

I think I did read somewhere that tptb liked Jake/Johnny, but as for whether or not he'll be in more than one ep, that's still unknown as of this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.