Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I believe it's a rumor.

2. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

I don't see why this could happen. As far as I know Sara is the most popular CSI (second to Grissom). They would loose a massive amount of fans. Look at Lost and 24. These two shows are in the business of killing off their characters.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I have to disagree on '24'. The show killed of characters and ratings improved. And last season was their most successful season.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay guys the question was answered to the "Rumor vs Fact" question, though I advise any character/Ep questions that doesn't involve a spoiler should go Here, that question about Jorja/Sara isn't a spoiler when its posed as a question of Rumor or Fact.

Moving on now. Thank you. ;)

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Is everyone talking about the promo that starts with Grissom saying "You're the rock of my team"???
    Because there is a new one up on Inntertube that shows part of Catherine's case...
    But forget I said anything if that is the promo you are talking about :p

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

YES! It is for the new episode, Its a bit diffrent than the one on Sara & Grissom page. I just saw it too on CBS.com. it's longer. Thanks for the heads up.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thanks for the heads up on the trailers. :)

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I went to the innertube.com and CBS.com. I can't find it there. How the word you get it fast then I can except I find it at GrissomandSararomance.com, it was short one.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It is on the CBS innertube website, just look carefully: http://www.cbs.com/innertube/ Click on CSI > Crime Scene Investigation > Next on CSI. ------ Hope this helps. :)

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you Vegaslight. I went there but I have never thought I hit next. I thought it was the one.

11. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I know this may sound a little weird, but what if Grissom sends her a butterfly..sort of like that case he worked that time..only with a much better meaning.

I can not wait for this episode to air, while I will miss Grissom, it's a lot easier to take knowing he'll be back, and I agree, I think that while Catherine can be a little overbearing I think she'll make a fine supervisor, but at the same time, isn't Keppler supposed to be sort of the supervisor?

And Greg, Greg will shine as always and show that while he was fantastic in that lab, he's an even better CSI and given the opportunity he will show just how much he's grown and just how good he is.

12. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

Keppler is actually a CSI from Baltimore that transfered in and is working Days. I can't remember who, but somehow he gets "loaned out" to Catherine and the Graveyard shift because they're short handed.

I gotta tell ya, Grissom here, Grissom there.. I don't really care. WP just took some time off for his play, he'll be back later in the season. Next year? Me thinks not so much. We know that TPTB can still write great eps and that the other actors are just as capable of handling them. It's happened in the past, it'll happen in the future. I'm actually looking forward to these episodes to see what MH, GD, GE, and the rest can do. :)

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'll say it again, I think its a shame that TPTB thought they needed this other character in the first place. Marg, Gary, Jorja, George, and Eric are perfectly capable to do a great episode on their own without William (or help of someone new). But I will wait and see and watch and I just might be pleasently surprised.

I am looking forward to Grissom's return.

14. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Oh, I thought he was sort of taking over as supervisor..sort of sharing it with Catherine, not just another CSI.

I think they can totally handle it on their own, plus it really would give them all--the characters that is--a chance to show just what Grissom has taught them.

But it's only for what? 4 Episodes, so it should be fine.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^Yes, four episodes. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.