Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I've always wondered why some do it more than others...personal preference I guess. Except for Cath and maybe Sara, Grissom is usually 'Grissom' ...and everyone calls Hawkes Hawkes on NY. And of course Brass often gets called by his last name. And Speed...guess it really is all shows lol.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Warrick has always called Greg by his last name (even to his face). Since the 1st season. So it's nothing new. But I know Warrick likes him, he justs gets a little impatiant with him.

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I wouldn't read too much into Warrick calling Greg "Sanders". When I was in high school/college, more often than not, close friends called each other by their last names, at least in public. Maybe it was a carryover from sports, I don't know (I was an athlete). And frequently we had nicknames for each other that were like shortened forms of our last names, or some play on them. It was an affectionate, "teammate" thing to do. I still find myself addressing even very good friends by their last name on occasion.

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

The promo is really sad. Like, I've watched so many times, but its just so sad because by the time those people throw him up against the wall, he looks like he has given up.. which would mean they are going to show the fight..

I personally have a feeling they will show more of the fight than most of you would like. For me, I'm kind of want to see it, and then I don't. I think it depends on how bad that want to make this look. I don't know.. It just looks like from the promo, they might be showing quite a bit of it.. and some of it from his point of view... so sad..

5. Dee

Dee Rookie

lol,I feel bad for saying this.. but I'm an angst fanatic.. The more of the fight that's shown, the more i'll be squealing lmao! UGH, I love Greg. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE! Ugggghhhhhhh

*dies*

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

MMmmmm...why do i have a feeling this episode is going to beat GA in the ratings?? :rolleyes:

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I love angst too! Im a "angst whore" :p Its just gonna be soooo hard to watch!! But I also love fluff!!

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree it will be hard to watch but I also like angst. Maybe we won't see as much of the fight as we think. They could always go back and forth from the fight to something else. They may show some of it in flashback form too like if Greg tells what happens. It's going to be sad either way.

I hope it beats GA in the ratings too, I can see it because people naturally like to watch pain & suffering. Seeing a main character in a life or death situation attracts viewers.

9. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Oh yeah, I don't think that there will be much of a problem with this episode beating GA..

Me too! Total angst whore.. so during the scene(s) I will be cringing and making noises, but ultimately enjoying it. Oh.. Greggy.... Some of us have been waiting for something like this forever and now.. its going to be here soon.

so wierd.

See, these are the days I'm looking forward to

October 12- you all know the reason
    November 1- my birthday!
    November 19- Cruise!! (out of miami, haha somehow everything relates to one of the CSI's is some way or other.)

So anyways.totally stoked!

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

does anyone know if there are new eps on october 19 and 26? i hope that there are, those are 2 very big days for me.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes, Double Cross on the 19th and then Burn Out on the 26th. Then the week after that will be Post Mortem another Greg centric episode.

I'm pretty sure there's no breaks in between but I could be wrong. (I've been wrong before, hard to believe I know) :lol:

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

thanks!!

13. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I think you are right, I don't think there are any breaks in those episodes, and Post Mortem is a Greg-centric one as well, it's the inquest one, I think it's airing the first week in November.

I have to echo the love of the angst chorus, I'm sure there will be much MUCH Greg angst in these episodes..plus those inbetween.

14. fashion_savant

fashion_savant Victim

whats supposed to happen in Post Mortem?

15. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Post Mortem is the episode with the inquest into what happened that night. Whether Greg was at fault for killing the guy that was just about to kill the person the gang had been attacking when Greg found them.

Sofia, Nick and Doc all testify for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.