Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Oh my... I wasn't expecting a new episode this soon, and I'm definitely surprised to see that Lindsay's back. This said, I think I'm gonna need to stick close to that brick wall for the next couple of weeks. :(

I'm not sure how I feel about Danny flying to Montana, but the whole "a new chapter of her life is about to start" is just ugh.

I'm curious though as to who's gonna play younger Lindsay, but that's just because I need to keep my mind off the other spoilers...

2. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

You know, for the safety and health of my poor bashed-in head, I may have to vacate the premises in search of padded walls :D

If the writers are going to f*** this up royally, I don't want to know about it. uhuh. Who are they catering to here, hmm? :eek: :devil:

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Padded walls sound good. I could even scream and nobody would hear... ;)

4. crankyjules

^ In space, no-one can hear you scream ...

:D

5. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Perfect. :D

I just can't stay away from spoilers, and this is obviously the result...

6. crankyjules

:lol: :lol:

I know, it's totally all OUR own fault.

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

:lol: Yeah, but we just keep reading. Like, the more they hurt you the more you're a sucker for them!

8. paigeS

paigeS Dead on Arrival

FAYLINN Did you happen to notice the suspects first name, in relation to Lindsay's past.

And for the rest of you, it is what you are thinking.lol

9. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Whaaaat?? *scratches head*

Now I'm totally confused..... :confused:

10. paigeS

paigeS Dead on Arrival

DANNY is the shortened version of this persons name.

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

[​IMG]Yeah! for those new spoilers[​IMG]

I'm so glad that we only have 3 ep's without Lindsay :) And I think the fact that her trial is not totally handled of screen is great and ... oh my... Danny is joining her in Montana.

Of course still a lot can happen after ep.18, but this is all the happy news I need right now :p

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yes, paigeS, I noticed the name 'Daniel'. If that had anything to do with Lindsay's reservations, I'll roll my eyes. But I think the writers just lack creativity with names or something. Didn't we get an 'Artemis' last week? (Yes, it's creative, but really--Artemis?) :lol:

Edit: Wait, did she even know who the killer was? If they just found the guy and she had no idea, then using 'Daniel' was stupid. How about Steve or Martin or something? There are a lot of names to choose from, writers.

Exactly. Danny wouldn't ignore her, even if she was trying desperately to be ignored--he knows perfectly well that while she might pull away from the people around her, she still needs them there. :) And of the members of the team, Danny strikes me as the one who would be most affected by the emotions of someone else. I'm sure that's not why the writers sent him instead of someone else (Stella, maybe?), but for now I'll try to look at it as a good thing. ;)

Well, I can't know how it will come off on screen, but at this point I'm saying that episode 18 (only from the few spoilers I've seen, of course) will be in character, even if nothing afterwards is. ;)

Exactly my response. But maybe they made last-minute changes for some reason? I really hope Anna's not pushing it. :( For the episode to air at the end of February, wouldn't they be shooting it now? If she's just had her baby or is just about to, that would be way too soon. I'm definitely hoping, if the episode airs that soon, that they did her scenes beforehand.

As for Lindsay being back--it's possible that ep 18 will air at the end of February(and I wouldn't doubt that since this is an ongoing storyline that I'm sure they'd love to use during sweeps), but that Lindsay won't be in the next episode or something (maybe she stays to catch up with family, or something, now that she's not running from her past anymore). It all depends on how they're doing these scenes and incorporating them into the episode.

However, even if she stays, I would be very surprised if Danny did.

I think I'd be more concerned with that if someone had actually said it, which was my initial thought. However, if that's the kind of thing the writers have in mind for the rest of the season, I might have to stick close to the brick wall with you guys. ;)

I thought about that as well. It's only a ten year difference, so it would be nice if they went with someone who was believable in the role--of course, they could be doing it mostly-in-shadow or something, so that it doesn't really matter who plays her so long as it's a girl who can look similar in a darkened room or something...(I'm not sure if it'll be a darkened room, though, I'm just throwing out ideas. ;))

Who are they catering to? Er, I'd guess themselves. They claim to be aware of what fans like, but in the end they're going to do whatever strikes their fancy, whether it meets with fan approval or not.

dutch_treat, those cheerleader smilies are kind of creeping me out. :eek:

:p

Me too. I would hate if they'd just given vague mentions of it. If they dragged the storyline out forever and then didn't even go into a few details, I would have been disappointed.

Alright, we've reached 1000 posts, so I'll go ahead and open a new spoiler thread. :)

Edit: Here's the new thread: Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued. Now the mods can do their locking and pinning/unpinning thing. ;)

13. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Why is it that we can see Danny being concerned and/or supportive for Lindsay but never for Flack? They're supposed to be friends, too, at least we were told so in S1, but the one time Flack needed his friend around (CoTP), Danny didn't come off as all that concerned and couldn't wait to leave the hospital to drive Lindsay home. Ugh--this is exactly the sort of stuff that will drive me away from this show!

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Because they're clearly intent on pushing the teenage romance.

On that note...like, OMG, this thread is closed!!! :lol: Check out the new one!

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.