Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

ZOMG RAY IS GOING TO BE THE FOCUS OF A CSI EPISODE?! FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME! SLAP ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME MARTY.

/sarcasm.

Anywhos. I look forward to the Cath/Lou stuff. Which will hopefully have a happy ending. Maybe Catherine will be the one to shoot the Beebs. Marg I will love you even more and propose to you if that happens.

Good God I've drank too much. LOL

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Actually, Catherine, Vartann, and Nick are all supposed to be caught in the warehouse full of bombs.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm getting the feeling that this may not be her last season.

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Well yeah but Bieber is the one that calls him plus a bomb gets attatched to his house and who knows what else is gonna happen

5. Smokey

Oh great. Don't tell me they talked another one who is tired of it all into staying but sort of going but being there but not all of the time but maybe there sometimes. :rolleyes: I'd love for her to stay, but if she wants to go...let...her...go.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Probably because he's the one that shot the brother.

Besides Nick is the resident trouble magnet. :D

7. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nick, Lou, and Cath all shoot Alex at the same time?

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That's what I thought too.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Purely speculation but I think it might be mutual. I'm sure TPTB have been talking to Marg trying to convince her to stay, which is making her question whether she really wants to leave or not. Let's look at it this way: have we really had a decent Catherine story arc this season? Not really. She initially wanted to leave during season 8, but the writer's strike happened and didn't allow Catherine's story to conclude in the remaining episodes. So at this point I'm sensing that Marg doesn't really know what she wants to do, and the writers are trying to figure out what to do as well.

The "Sweegel" storyline is scheduled to continue in the season finale, so there's not really a lot of room (from what I'm seeing) to have the character depart. Most of this season has been pure filler.

10. Smokey

Maybe it's because he's trying to get Jason out of the cop-bombing business.

And besides...wasn't it just last week that Greg was being shot at? So it's not always Nick.

And the last several episodes have been very light on Ray, so I have no problem with him getting a storyline. I DO have a problem with the storyline being Haskell...again.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  11. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I've been looking forward to next weeks episode promo all week (lame I know) but I thought it was blah. It got its point across but idkkk mayb it's just me? lol

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

What's with all the explosions this year on the show? Sheesh.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This is hearsay so far (no one has uploaded it) but many Canadians are reporting that William Petersen does return next week. One of the scenes shown in the promo was him on Skype.

If this IS true, then CBS better start promoting the hell out of the episode.

15. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Omg!!! If it's true it will make my life!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.