Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

That's an old promo. From the fast food episode, etc. The new promos won't have Riley in them.

2. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

Aaah! :brickwall: Need it to start NOW! I also want to see MORE GREG damn it! (excuse me)! and defiantly LESS Ray!! I love Fishburne but not in every single scene in the promo! :scream:

3. janemouse

janemouse Victim

can't wait for the csi to start again in australia, it might not be back until february 2010. I guess that is what you tube is for.

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I just got the new TV Guide in the mail and they have a spoiler about Langston. This is on page 18 very bottom on the right

I don't know how to scan it but I'll at least type it up for you.

CSI's Missing Missus

CSI star George Eads tells me his newly promoted character, Nick, will become privy to a secret about the wedding ring worn by Langston. "Langston drops the bomb to Nick that he's separated from his wife," George says.

So they've begun casting and even asked Laurence whom he'd like to play opposite.

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Ah, another CSI with a troubled love life working the night shift. Where do they come up with these original ideas?:rolleyes:

Sorry. Actually, I do enjoy glimpses into the personal lives of the characters, so this is welcome. I just hope they don't make it a huge deal. The idea that they're casting someone to play opposite LF gives me the idea she's going to be a recurring character. If it was just a one-shot appearance, I don't think they would have asked him who he'd like to play against.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

The same people who decide to ruin any relationship that is happy because it makes for great drama!

If this new April chick is Nick's girl, I bet you they'll kill her off.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

No one can be happy for long is CSI word or any TV show really. :lol:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Why can't he just be happily married? Having him separated and on the verge of divorce is Warrick part 2. Granted Warrick got married within the series and Langston already is, but still. It's frusturating. It would have been better to have his wife be dead and him not able to let go, thus still wearing his ring... then when he went to NY, he could bond with Mac over losing a wife.

As for who should play his wife, why not Fishburne's real life wife, actress Gina Torres?

On another note, looks like its almost time for a new thread and the new season hasn't even started yet. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  9. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

10. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

11. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Blah, blah, blah. WHERE'S GREG? :rolleyes:

(Directed at TPTB, not you guys)

12. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I recall that near the beginning of the whole CSI extravaganza, Catherine was separated from her husband and on the verge of divorce.
    Bunch of original thinkers they got in the writers' room.
    LaSquisita

13. GregNickRyanFan

You're right. I forgot about that. I was thinking she was already divorced. :lol:

14. tippy

tippy Victim

It also says in the same TV Guide issue, they are casting now for someone to play Langston's estranged wife. He even gets to help pick who he wants to work with.

On Page 50 they say this year the theme is family, Catherine is dealing with her new level of responsibility, Nick is finding his place as more of a leader in the field. Greg is still dealing with the fact that when you start out as somebody's assistant, there's still a tendency for people to treat him like he's just the DNA guy with the goofy hair.
    Adds Shankar, "That geeky little romance between Wendy and Hodges is going to continue.

Also it says because of the shooting, "You're going to see a much more confident , much more driven Langston.

Plus there will be clues to what is happening in Sara-Grissom land.

I guess we will see how it all plays out.

15. GregNickRyanFan

:wtf: Greg was NEVER anyone's assistant! I guess the guys in suits and glasses in the promo really are the MIB and they erased these people's memories with that little memory eraser thing-a-ma-bob. Greg was always a DNA analyst which is nothing like an assistant. An assistant basically goes everywhere you go or makes your calls for you, gets you coffee, etc. Greg never did any of that. :confused: Greg was freakin' "king of the lab". He was no one's assistant. He made more money than the CSIs when he was an analyst. Assistants don't make more money than the people whose assistants they are. :lol: This makes no sense to me.

I just don't get this. Why after all this time are they suddenly saying people are treating him like that when they haven't? The only time after he became a CSI that anyone treated him that way was when Ecklie had him doing DNA because the dayshift DNA analyst was out sick or something. But that was in Season 5 or 6, not long after he became a CSI. But he's never been treated that way since then. Now all of a sudden he is? :wtf:

Why would people treat Greg like the DNA analyst? They have a DNA Analyst. Her name is Wendy Simms! She's been there for several years now. Why would Greg suddenly be treated that way? Ecklie is the only one that I could even begin to buy treating Greg that way. The ONLY ONE! IMHO it would be completely OOC for Cath, Sara or especially Nick to treat Greg that way.

Greg and Nick's friendship needs to be highlighted now since there's the loss of Nick/Warrick's friendship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.