Sara Sidle and Conrad Ecklie

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by squirt, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

I never said or implied she would sleep her way to the top. Ya’ll see what you want and then fill in the blanks, so you have a reason bash me.

I’ll try again make myself clear before leaving – I said Conrad has the power to give Sara a supervisor position. I could see him doing this in an attempt to put a wedge between her and Grissom. Would she stay loyal to Grissom and turn it down, or would she take it knowing Conrad would then have her under his thumb and possibly make her a pawn in his game to bring Grissom down. I can not see Sara allowing any man to have this control over her, but the offer would be tempting if only to show Grissom she is worth of promotion in someone’s eyes. Hence her moral decision and it has nothing to do with sex.

Does this make my first two posts clear now, or do I need to find a new sentence or two to get my point across.

2. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Sara does not kiss ass, but if she does sth that some people think she could cross the line I won't be supurised:

Sara is in her mid-30's, has no family, no real friends,troubled past, all she can do is to be successful in her career. How many people don't want the promotion, Isn't Cath more embitious? An she got it. The truth is if you don't try your best, you won't get anything. Human society is a competition society, no body wants ti sit and wait the death.

Ecklie isn't a bad guy, he's just a political animal, just like cath. he's in his middle age crisis, divorced, and have to face the Press and audience everyday: He must got a migraine when super Dave lost the body in iced. He did flirted with Sara in Mea Culpa, but flirt is just flirt, flirt =\ crush. They're man and woman, it's normal.

3. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

But could Sara every see beyond the way Ecklie is around the lab to the person he might be away from the lab. Maybe if he's changed after GD and acts human people might look at him different.

4. ancienttomb

well, I said he's not a bad guy. He has his own problem.And since he's a political animal, he definitely knows how to handle the situation: Sara is subordinate, how could a supervisor smart like him quarrel with a subordinate everyday? It must be a joke if it's spread outside. He must be professsional.

The same to Sara: How could she challenge her supervisor everyday? It's childish and stupid.

So now is post-war. Everybody needs rebuild their relationaship.

5. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

We wouldn't disgrace a real person to defend a virtual character in an imaginative program. We were complaining about the things we find offensive for the character esp. when the comment is totally against that person's ethics.
    Please be clear that non of our posts is meant to make you feel bashed.

[/QUOTE]I’ll try again make myself clear before leaving – I said Conrad has the power to give Sara a supervisor position. I could see him doing this in an attempt to put a wedge between her and Grissom. Would she stay loyal to Grissom and turn it down, or would she take it knowing Conrad would then have her under his thumb and possibly make her a pawn in his game to bring Grissom down. I can not see Sara allowing any man to have this control over her, but the offer would be tempting if only to show Grissom she is worth of promotion in someone’s eyes. Hence her moral decision and it has nothing to do with sex.

Does this make my first two posts clear now, or do I need to find a new sentence or two to get my point across.

[/QUOTE]

Your earlier post was vague, and could easily be read negative about Sara in almost everyway. And the complain is not only about its possible reference as 'sleeping the way up,' but refering Sara as someone who'd do anything to be promoted...which actually is an insult.
    Your later post did clarify that you didn't mean in sexual way, so thanks.

6. ancienttomb

No, not again,sidle :eek:.......

This shipper center become mo re and more 'math', I guess....every woman has all the men in the lab, every man has all the women ib the lab....it's not ship, we call it "Combination" in math.Do we need Permutation?

only sexual relationship exist in men and women???The don't have pure friendship??? They don't have prefessional relationship??.....

Men play with women, and women exploit men as well, if you ask me.

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

okay, this thread isn't even remotely on topic anymore.

Is anyone actually remotely interested in shipping this couple, or is this just a forum in which to debate the moral implications of ambition and promotion. Because, if it's the latter, the thread will be locked. To be honest, I'm getting a little fed up with the whole merrygoround.

8. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

SACKLIE FOREVER!

9. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

NOOOO Ecklie belongs with Grissom. He is his "Connie". :D

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware that the Conrad-Griss idea was already discussed in the GSR thread.

Anyway, can't really see Ecklie-Sara happening. It would be fun though, just to create tension in the show, if Ecklie had a crush on Sara.

10. sami

sami Victim

I dont see the ship happening. But I love the idea of it. I dont ship GSR but I can go for Sara/Ecklie

11. Happy Grissom

Happy Grissom Hit and Run

If you know Sara, I mean truly know Sara, you wouldn't even speculate on such possibility.
    The only female character CSI ever showed Ecklie was close to was Catherine. I am sure you'd remember the scene in 'Nesting Dolls' well. Didn't Grissom's reaction remind you Julius Caesar's 'Et tu, Brute?' when he saw how cozy Catherine was with Ecklie in his office? As matter of fact, Catherine and Ecklie would be one hell of power couple on any show!