Sara/Mandy

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MiaCharlize, Aug 16, 2006.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've mentioned this pairing a couple of times before and I've been advised to start a new topic for them, so here we go, the first official Sara/Mandy thread.
    Hope I'm not alone with this and someone takes pity on me and joins in ;)
    For anyone interested, I've even written a fic and made a wallpaper as well as some I C O N S.
    Ok, shutting up now :)

2. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i love mandy. she's such the sterotypical "girl in the glasses who will take them off and become prettier than she is" girl. i aslo ship her with someone else, for another board perhaps? but i could so go with this ship, count me in!!

edit- how about a name of saNdy? corny i know...

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, actually I adore her glasses. Who would you ship her with? I think her and Sara have great chemistry, not that they've had many scenes together but the way they looked at each other in "Up in smoke" just speaks volumes.
    As for the name. I've considered Sandy as well but it sounds a bit lame to me, plus, it's too similar to Sandle.
    But I guess it's better than no name at all ;)

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

*bump*

I know this ship hasn't exactly been fed lately, but I thought I'd bring it up again anyway. Is there anyone interested in it?

I created this thread a while ago because I love Mandy and I think she has a cute vibe with Sara in the few scenes they were in together.

I remembered it when I digged the Sara/Wendy thread up and thought I'd give it another shot, maybe this time I find someone who likes the idea too.

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

well, i'm open to anything.
    i loved the look mandy gave sara was she walked through the halls at the beginning of a la cart. (and mandy's new do is hot!) i think they'd be cute together!! for sure. i don't like wendy for sara though...something about her doesn't sit well with me right now. except her scene w/ sara in pirates of the third reich. that was a cute one.

any fics of this ship mia??