Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snorts* That's hilarious! No doubt that Greg would do something goofy and adorkable to go along with his singing. That oughta put a smile on Sara's face. Think he'd do it by web cam? That way he could see her reaction...

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Hey everyone, I'm BACK!!! :D Whoa, lots new people! Hello *waves*
    Miss this thread so much! I haven't been here since, like, forever :eek:

I haven't watched the new season yet (and I missed half of last season) so I don't really know what's going on (there's a new female character???? o_O) But recalling the old times... oh how I miss the earlier seasons... feel like watching them again... decontamination shower, exploding toilets, "I could really really kiss you right now.", how could you not miss them? :D

Glad to hear that even though there's a new female character, she's more like a sister to Greg :)

Of course Greg wouldn't miss Sara's birthday. I can't think of what, but I agree that his present would be something funny, adorkable, and 'unordinary', knowing Greg :lol:

Hestia, thanks for posting that :lol: (I miss your cookies btw :p)

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

All of which I haven't seen... I didn't start watching watching CSI until late into Season 8. Well, it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. But I did see the locker room moments, thank you very much! That doesn't stop me from missing them though...

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

OH you have to see!!! The earlier seasons have the BEST Sandle moments! Well, though every Sandle moments are the best moments, of couse :p :D But they were really really cute back then... Greg with his crazy hairdo, and Sara trying not to laugh everytime he does/says something funny :D So cute!

That been said, not to say they aren't cute now :p But I still miss the old days... there were more light and funny moments, I think.

(Hello, btw... *waves* Are you new? I used to post here... a while... while... ago :lol: Guess haven't seen you here then)

Where are the Sandle cookies??? It used to be plenty. I miss them.

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I've actually seen a few of those moments... Greg had some crazy multicoloured spikey hair back in the day. Though I always wondered why Sara never played with his hair. That would have been fun to see!

Anyways, I'm kinda new. I only joined Talk CSI last year. Oh, about those Sandle cookies... *whips out batch of homemade triple chocolate chunk cookies* I know these aren't Sandle cookies, but you can have some if you want.

6. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I see all of the old members coming back (Hestia and Silhouette *hugs tight* :D), so I thought it was time for me to show up again. Thanks to our slow Dutch TV, I'm so very behind on all the new episodes. I quickly scanned through some of your posts and I read there's been interaction between Greg and another girl? What?! :eek:

I definitely agree that the old Sandle moments were the best! They were both so happy then when they were around each other. *think Iced, Who Shot Sherlock etc* Aww good times! :D

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Eva! *tackles* Thanks for resurrecting the thread again... speaking of which, where is everybody? *crickets chirp*

I don't think we need to worry so much... the actress playing Riley said that she and Greg have a brother-sister relationship. She also said that she hopes that it'll stay that way. *crosses fingers* If all goes her way, then Greg's all free for Sara!

8. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Ohh then I hope it'll stay that way too. ;)

I was sooo happy about their hug in For Warrick by the way. That was such a surprise; apparently the writers haven't completely forgotten about us. :D

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Delayed reaction time...

OMG, Silhouette!?! :eek: You stopped by and I missed it!? Come here, you! [​IMG] And just because you asked (and it's the holiday season) Positivity cookies for you!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And I'm busting out the Blue Hawaiian coffee fountain (or funtain):

[​IMG]

Wooooo!

My dear EvaStar is here too! [​IMG]

I'll come back and talk about sandle stuff after Christmas my dears. :D Meanwhile, happy sandletastic holidays to all!

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Not to mention that Greg said that he was glad she was here, Sara offered to help him with Warrick's things and she confided to him when they were alone. And we managed to get a little more in the next episode when he called her to let her know about an old case and when she touched his hand. TPTB is being pretty generous and I hope that we"ll get more the next time Sara drops by for a visit. Or maybe he should visit her...

11. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hey Hey Hey!!! Guys!!! Im sorry I've been missing in action...Just to let you know that im still a Sandleholic!!!:thumbsup:

Just imagine..(I know that Christmas is over) But Just imagine that Sara's reading a book..suddenly a person in santa claus suit went into her chimney...she will be like throwing some stuff at the santa claus and then he open the hat and it is greg..:guffaw: then they hug each other....hehe that will be cute....

Imagine Greg with a low voice saying "Ho Ho Ho!" :guffaw:

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* That would be hilarious if that happened. Greg would so do something like that and I'm sure he'd be able to pull it off. Of course, he can't go through all that trouble for nothing... think Sara would be willing to give him a kiss?

13. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Of course she would! She'd be mad if she wouldn't. :D Her sweet little Greggo doing all that especially for her.

It's 2009! I'd like to wish all of you faithful Sandlers a very, happy, Sandlish new year. May all of our Sandle dreams come true this year! ;)

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You too Eva! Speaking of New Year's, think Greg already spent the day with Sara? He would so go to where ever she was just before midnight and surprise her. *crosses fingers* Just kiss already!

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

A happy. sandlish new year to you too Eva. :) Don't be a stranger! (I love staring at your icon when you pop in.)

Karu Mila, we all know Greg would totally spend the day with Sara if he could on New Years. But as it stands, the long distance between them hampers that dream a bit. She seems to like running away alot (something I'm sure she wouldn't do if she had the more lighthearted Greg who could chase away some of her angst) so he'd have to settle for a phone call and letter (gotta be both).

And on a related topic, since he won't be with her on New Years, he'd surely be thinking about her; making new years resolutions about getting up the nerve to chase after Sara and convincing her that he's the man for her. No matter how much Greg has changed as a CSI, his nervousness and shyness will always be a part of him and when it comes to getting past the friendship plateau, I guess he'll always accept it and be happy for what he has with Sara. Then again, I wouldn't blame him because Sara either brushes off his advances or seems to be blind to the fact that he truly cares about her. She doesn't know what she could have with Greg if she gives him a shot. Or if she's not as unbelievably blind as I suspect, maybe she thinks her chance with him is over. Oh Sara...

My new years resolution for him is that he pluck up the courage he needs, and for Sara to really open her eyes.

Someday things will work out for them... they have to. [​IMG]