Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

[​IMG]

Welcome to our 13th Sandle thread! Can you believe it? We've made it to 13. And it's definitely not unlucky, because we have Skell, our lucky charm. :D

[​IMG]

Hugs to all of you faithful Sandle shippers! We're the shippers of hope. Hope is what we hold onto; there's still hope for the best ship of CSI as long as we're here. Someday people will see what we've seen from the beginning: that Greg and Sara are meant to be and that they make each other happy. It's the truth!

(I really hope it's okay that I opened this, Hestia!)

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yay! New thread. :D And I love the banner thingy. ^^

I love the title. It's very fitting. I still have hope!

*hugs all the Sandle shippers*

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Thanks Eva for the new thread ! Let Sandle love shine all over the world . We are going to start new year with a new fresh Sandle thread !

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Yeeehaaaa, new thread!! We're officially awesome! *lol*

Sandle Quote of the Day

Hope is the thing with feathers
    That perches in the soul,
    And sings the tune without the words,
    And never stops at all.

~ Emily Dickinson ~

The Sandle love is going strong, that's so great!

5. Skell

Skell Rookie

I am so excited! :D This new thread has definitely gotten me pumped! Might cause some inspiration for a new Sandle fic in the works! :D

We should pose a question to keep this thread alive and blossoming, just to give it a kick start, yeah? :3 I think we should continue with the question Eva posed earlier.

"Alright, funny question: if for Christmas you all were able to change ONE Sandle scene which happened on CSI, which scene would that be and why do you think that one is important enough or worthy of changing?"

I said the scene where Greg shyly turns away from a kiss. What do you guys think?

And here is the list of all Sandlers thus far! :D :

YouandMe1105
    SaraStar - Eva
    Dutchie - Nikki
    kissmesweet - Delia aka Del
    sandersidle - Katie
    GregsLabRat - Carrie
    luvincsi - Paula aka Pau
    SandleDL - Katja aka Kat
    greg_sara_love - Naz
    araSgerG - Emi aka EmLee
    Sabser - Jessica aka Jessi
    Nami - Lisa
    jue - Sue
    sandle_rocks - Amy
    PintSizeGenius - Soph
    CathStokes - Lynn
    messermonroe - Liff
    catey1234
    ericloca - Danielle aka Dani
    Blue Starlight (formerly LoveCSI) - Bonnie
    Skell :)

I think it's good to have on the first page of the thread for easy access for people like me, who have a horrible time remembering names. xD

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

First, congratulation on your number 13. I'm confused here. I thought Sandle was suppose to be 'S' at the end of Sandles as in Sanders and Sidle. Greg's last name is Sanders, it has the s at the end.

7. Skell

Skell Rookie

Hey NicknGrissom! Thanks for the congrats. :3
    "Sandle" takes Greg's first half of his last name and Sara's last half. So, with it being San-ders and Si-dle, we make San-dle. :3
    Hope that helped! :D

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Yay! Eva, you opened up your first sandle thread! [​IMG] And this will coincide with the New Year (what a spectacular way to start a new year: with Sandle Love! [​IMG])

Super Awesome, End of the year, Lucky 13 Sandle Extravaganza! Everybody come and party!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BTW: NicknGrissom, there's no 'S' at the end because we use the first part of Sanders and the last part of Sidle.
    Sanders + Sidle = Awesome ship of Hope... aka: Sandle :lol:

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Since there's a new thread, I wanted to post a video. I didn't make it. It was made by ambercinders on youtube, but I think it's beautiful. When I saw she used the song Your Gaurdian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (possibly the cutest love song ever) I HAD to watch it. That song makes me cry everytime. :p I think it's especially fitting for Sandle because at one part it goes:

'Cause you're my, you're my, my,
    My true love, my whole heart.
    Please don't throw that away.
    'Cause I'm here for you!
    Please don't walk away and,
    Please tell me you'll stay here!

Watch it HERE. I love at the end when Greg is talking to someone else in the lab but before he leaves he turns to Sara and waves shyly at her. So. Effing. Cute. I was flailing.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, guys, I just want to know about it, because I thought Sandle have a S at the end, but it not. Thanks.

11. Skell

Skell Rookie

Ho my god, you're so right! That is just an AMAZINGLY cute vid, Katie! ambercinders did an amazing job with it, lovely timing, everything! I gotta send her a message. :p
    I love this ship. <3

And Hes, what an amazingly cute party! Haha... how'd you get that there? :3

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

^^ You're welcome NicknGrissom. And you are always welcome to stop by even though you pretend not to be a sandle shipper. ;)
    (And as soon as I post this she's gonna come in and vehemently claim she's not or ask why I would suggest such a thing! :lol: I'm sorry, NicknGrissom but it's okay to be a multi-shipper! You say you don't wanna ship too many ships, but surely one more couldn't hurt. You know it, I know it; chocolatey ships are delicious but we're comfy and fun, like your favorite pair of sandals... get it? Sandals sounds like Sandle? Heh. My sense of humor lacks... humor. :p)

Thanks for the link, Katie! I'll check out that video to get me in even more of a sandley mood, then I'll start reading our very own Skell's fic. I think it's done and I've been meaning to read it when it was finished. :)

P.S: I heart smilies/smileys. Just search Photonucket and you'll find a ton. Plus I have a few in my own account. [​IMG]

13. Skell

Skell Rookie

Makes me wonder what ship I'd support if I did more than one. :3
    I actually don't like sandals. Or flip flops, for that matter. xD

Oooh! So that's where you've been getting all your pictures from, Hes. :3 And I do hope you enjoy the fic! :D

14. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

OMG!!! am i late for the grand opening of the new thread?? oh no!! im a bad shipper :( but who cares!! lets celebrate!!! *Dance around blue hawaiian fountain* woohoo!!!

hmm maybe i have a dialogue for you!!

Greg: Sara! Come here, now!!
    Sara: What??
    Greg: Look!! The people in this Sandle thread never give up on their favourite pairing...
    Sara: What?? Let me see. Ouh yah!! they named their next thread "Sandle-The Ship Of Hope"
    Greg: Yeah...
    Sara: What does Sandle means anyway..
    Greg: Uhm..let me check. Ooh! It means us. Sara! They love us together!!
    Sara: yeah! erm Greg..
    Greg: Yeah?
    Sara: Wanna give them what they always wanted.... :devil:
    Greg: In the closet?
    Sara: I heard that Grissom took the night off for the first time...
    Greg: Oh yah? Lets go there :devil:

hehe actually i wanna end my dialogue with no dirty thoughts....but then, i cant help it... :D

15. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

OMG Katie, thanks so much for that link! The video was amazing indeed and just what I needed to get in a Sandly mood again (I'm having a bad day, so this feels great).

And yeah Hestia, it's my very first time on TalkCSI opening a thread and I'm proud to say it's even my favourite thread! :D I feel a little bad that you couldn't do it again, but I'm sure you'll get your chance soon. Because we're planning on having waaay more Sandle threads, aren't we? We're the shippers of hope, after all!

Good idea to continue my question, Skell! So what do you guys want changed in the many lovely Sandle scenes? Would could be made even more lovely? :)