Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Congrats guys on making it to thread #9! :D
    Here’s the link to thread #8 Togo A-Go-Go

And here’s the 'Ryan thread' rules and helpful suggestions:

inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
    1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami':
    1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

And now for an opening pic: (from 'Payback')

[​IMG]

and I’ll post the discussion question that Thumpy posted in the last thread, just to keep the conversation going
    Enjoy guys! :D

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

yeah, nr. 9! well done carly!
    I quote your last post in the old thread:

Emily Procter shot a movie during Season 4 and I think she had less screen time. Eric also shot a movie and he also had less screen time.
    okay, please don't shoot movies during Miami because we want as much ryan as possible on Miami, jon! ok? :lol:

He said that he wanted to shoot a movie during hiatus. It seems that he didn't get the role. or does anyone knows more about it? :confused:

3. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

unfortunately i didn't see ryan on any other show but csi miami ... but i hope they'll show some of his films on free tv ....
    yep i think so too csi miami is soo much work to do and i don't want that jon gets overworked or sth. like that ... :S

4. Shine

Shine Police Officer

Congrats on making to the 9th thread.
    I like the name. =)

As for if we saw him somewhere else but CSI, I saw him in something on a German TV, I think, but I didn't watch it, since I don't understan a word german.

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OMG new thread!!! I am so glad I decided to get on during my work break! Congratz! :D

Thumpy, I knew the new thread title had something to do with me, quicky and you. Now I remeber what.
    Hey! *high-fives name-is-used-in-CSI:Miami-episode-and-said-by-Ryan buddy. There's gotta be a shorter name. :lol:

CSI: Miami is the only thing I've seen Jonathan Togo in. I'm watching SVU, but they're already past the season he is in. :(

Request from your obsessed fans:

Dear Jon,

Do NOT film movies during CSI:Miami! We'll get Ryan withdrawel. And that's really bad!

Thanks! :rolleyes:

6. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Wow, a new thread!!!! Yeah! :D

Concerning the topic if we saw him somewhere else except for CSI: Miami, well, I only saw him in "Special Unit 2" :)

7. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

Congrats on a new thread guys

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

New thread!! SQUEEE! Whoot! Whoot! :lol: Congrats on a new thread everyone!!

carlz31 love the opening pic! I have a question though... what is the deal with "Maaaarlboro"? Sorry if the question is stupid, but I've never seen Mystic River so I have no clue what this means. :D *feels a bit sheepish*

9. Jamerson

Jamerson Dead on Arrival

In the movie Mystic River, Jon's chatacter Pete says the word 'Marlboro' as in the ciggarette. But, the movie is set in Boston and Jon grew up in the South of Boston area (as did I) and we pronounce our "R"s as "AH"s. So, other people say Marlboro, but we Massachusetts folk say Maaaaahlboro.

10. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

*confetti*

My first ever new Jon Togo thread. lol

I need to do something...

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Whoa new thread, I didn't realize we was so close, congrates everyone.
    OH I loved how he said Marlboro, his accent was awesome in it. I wish he had a bigger part but it was good.
    I've been lucky enough to see Jon in SU2, L&O, Judging Amy and Mystic River. When M/R came out in theatres I wanted to go see it ( didn't kno Jon at the time) it just looked really good, but my hubby doesn't like cussing and he checked online and found out they say f*ck 80 some times and other bad words, so we didn't go. Then when I found out Jon was in it I rented it when he was at work and watched it, yeah they do say f*ck a lot. Then a few weeks later we went to a video store and they had it used for $5.00 so I bought it and just watch his parts. It is a really great movie keeps you guessing who did it. I was hoping it was Pete that did it.

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow new thread. You guys move fast. I have seen him in Mystic River but its been awhile since I've seen and didn't realize he was in it. ;) (now have to go look it up on IMDB to see which part he had)

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He was Pete the Marlboro man...he was the store clerk. He had a few scenes with Sean Penn in the begining. He also had a phone scene talking to Sean. I think he should have been a suspect, at least interviewed eh.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Or maybe he should have been involved in sort of twist involving a mole. :p :lol:

YAY new thread! Congrats guys :D *twirls around in circles and then trips on the carpet*

WAY TO GO! (No pun intended :rolleyes:) :lol:

15. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread! This is insane really, the 9th thread already :eek: It's especially insane when you've been around since #1 was around. It's so good! :D

I had seen Jon in Mystic River, but I hadn't thought about it when I saw it. I became intrigued when I flipped through some channels at home, and I decided to watch CSI Miami because I had noticed this gorgeous man :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.