Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Happy Happy Birthday, From all of us to you... Happy happy Birthday, We wish it was our birthday, so we could celebrate too!

Happy Birthday Kat!

I like banter!Ryan. He's cute when he does it and his voice gets deep and playful and :devil:

When he's interrogating a suspect, he let's his emotions shine through. It's nice change when we see his eyes holding back tears...

Ok, I think I like Ryan scenes, period. Whether he's interrogating a suspect, or being flirty with Calleigh, trying to copy Horatio, or giving Eric hell. :lol:

2. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Happy Birthday to you, Kat! ;)

Aaaaaaa...could anyone post teary eyed Ryan pics please???

3. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I've only seen teary eyed!Ryan (that I can recall) when he was fired. I swear the guy had something in his eye!
    Clicky!

4. HellsBells

Any scene in No Man's Land/ Man Down you see Ryan with tears... When he saw the little kid on the ground, while he was in Eric's room, while he was interrogating the suspects. Teary Eyed!Ryan More Teary Eyed!Ryan

While you're viewing those, don't forget to look at the other caps. Athlov rocks bedroom socks with her work.

5. lil_miss_jtogo

lil_miss_jtogo Civilian

Re: Ryan/Jon #17

Hey!
    I'm new for this website... no kiding, but i need a littl help, how, on your signature, do you post pictures? and what about the icon under your name, how do you do that too?

Help a CSI Miami love out♥

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hi lil_miss_jtogo, welcome to the Ryan thread. :D

I'll send you a private message regarding your questions. :)

Those teary-eyed pictures are so cute. It's nice to see Ryan show a little more emotion--must be fun for Jon to do as well. Wasn't he a bit teary eyed in season three? I believe he was in the morgue. The episode name seems to escape me but he was talking to Calleigh.

7. HellsBells

Legal It wasn't his first autopsy, per se, but it was his first young girl, and I think he was upset that her life was cut so short. *sigh*

I'll find photos.

EDIT:::

Season 3 Legal

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

There are quite a few times that Ryan looks like he's going to cry. The one that sticks out in my mind was the one where he hands the baby off to the nanny of the mother who has kids but doesn't take care of them. He was so careful with the baby and sad to see her going back to that disaster of a home.

9. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I almost cried while looking at those caps! Its so sad but I like to see that side of him. Just another reason why he is a fantastic actor. The only time I really saw him about to cry was in Man Down (and a cap is a few posts up!), but he looked pretty close to it when he got fired.

Merry Christmas!

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Merry Christmas to all the Togoholics in the house!!

I didn't start watching csim until a few eps into season 3. I just saw a few caps of Legal and I had to see it. I went through hell finding a way of seeing it.

12. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yes, Merry Christmas, fellow Togoholics! I hope everyone has a great day! :)

So does that mean you haven't seen Legal yet, Twiz? If not, whatever hell you went through is worth it. It's a great episode! One of my favorites...(and if so, I'm sure you'll agree that it's a good ep)

13. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Oh, my season three Ryan keeps coming back to me.
    Merry christmas to all of you! :)

I can't forget I forgot about the teary-moments in Man Down and No Man's Land - and yet I love those episodes. I'll blame it on the fact that it was around 2am and I was tired.
    I really like seeing him sad, as well. There are so many different sides of his character.

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Here are a few example I found where he looks sad. I looked for the big eyes that seems like he's about to cry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh yes I have seen Legal over and over and over. I started watching csim a few ep's after it and I found caps of it and a few short vids, one of him w/ the dead girl and I was so upset I missed it. Back then cbs didn't put the eps up to watch so I had to find a way of finding it or wait until they repeated it, which didn't happen :X

I think this is the saddest he's ever looked. When he looked at Alexx and made this face I almost cried.... :(

Oh sad Ryan rocks. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/acry.jpg[/img]]too sad!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.