Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I love him in orange! The brightness brings out his darkness beautifully. I really liked the COTC/Driven t-shirt too, but that might just be because it was clingy and apparently shrinking with every wash. *is looking forward to its next appearance*

The other outfit which I loved on him was the suit and shirt he wore in Burned. Pale suit, pale shirt, perfect fitting... He looked yummmmmy!

T-shirts, I like. Shirts with the neck undone... *is incapable of speech*

Love those gypsy pics, Twiz! I thought he was a pirate too, to start with. I did hear that Ronnie Woods's wife bought him the gypsy caravan for his birthday. I seem to remember that Jon and Emily went to last year's party too. It's nice that they hang out together. I wonder if Jon likes the Rolling Stones's music?

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

AliGtr, the stones is one of his fav bands so I'm sure he was thrilled and honored to be there. I didn't know they went lat year, hmmm I wonder if there were pics augghh. I thought he look more like a pirate too but it was a gypsy theme. I read an article about how they Woods were upset because Modona stole their gypsy theme for a party for herself *rolls eyes* I didn't think Emily's outfit screamed gypsy either but they both looked adorable in them and man I loved that low low white shirt he's wearing. That is the most chest I've seen of that man..*fills drool bucket thinking about it*

Togo4ever I love Ryan/ Togo in t shirts and like Ali pointed out I'm hoping that purple shrinking one makes an appearance this season too and it's been through the wash a few more times. :devil:

3. togo4ever

togo4ever Victim

what purple shrinking one?

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think he went last year, but I remember that the reason I thought so was that we found a pic of him with Ronnie Woods and not many people here knew who "the old guy" was. Maybe I'm getting mixed up with that?

Yes... Lots of chest! Yum!

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH I think that pic was either from a concert or from an art show. I know Emily and Adam were both at one of his art shows towards the end of last season and I read that he was suppose to make an appearance on an ep of csim, but I never saw him. Maybe that will happen this yr since they were just with him.

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i like him in orange, green and blue :D the orange because it makes him look sexy and the green and blue bring out his sexy eyes :devil:

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

What colours do I like Ryan/Jon in.

Orange - Because he is so sexy in it, and looks great on him

Green - Great for his eyes and my fave colour.

Umm, I can't think of a thrid colour, but orange and green are the best on him.

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

three colors he looks good in:
    Orange
    light or auqua blue
    green~ any shade but dark (green)
    overall he looks great in any color, even pink!! He is one of very few men that I believe that can pull off pink! It reall depends on how his hair is! :)

9. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

I watched 'High Octane' last Tuesday and love Ryan in the blue he was wearing for that episode.
    I really laughed at the scene where he sets off the car hydrolics (sp?) and makes Natalia jump. I liked that scene because it had a little comedy to it and seemed to thaw the tension between Ryan and Natalia a little bit.
    I don't like the fact that Ryan is letting a camera crew follow him around; it seems a little egotistical to me and Ryan's excuse that someone has got to do it comes across as somewhat shallow.
    Having read the spoilers, I know how things turn out for Ryan but it still feels wrong that he appears to be changing in a negative way from the lovely innocent, earnest CSI that we saw in S3.

10. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

How about nude for Ryan? that's my favorite...god I wish this show was on F/X or Hbo just to see Adam and Jonathn naked.

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:eek: OMFG!!! that would be....AWESOMELY SEXY!!!! I would love to see that :devil: in fact i would record that ep and watch it like 50 million times!! :devil:

12. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Oh, yes, the COTC shirt is....oh, sorry. Excuse me...I was just picking my jaw off the floor...anyway...

;)

Oh, by the way AliGtr, I about died when I saw the picture you put up a few days ago in the last Ryan/Jon thread. If it's ok with you and everyone else, I'd like to repost it for our enjoyment...

[​IMG]

I figured you guys would be ok with that... ;) But I'll throw another one in for good measure...

[​IMG]

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm not sure I'd want to see jonathan doing a naked scene, I'd probably died of a heart attack plus I'm just not into peeps bearing it all. I think it's degrading and he doesn't need to do it. He's an amazing actor and for him to be taking off his clothes isn't needed. I'd be happy with shirless, wet, shorts, but not naked. I mean a shower scene where is shows a lot but not all would be nice, if that's what you mean but not like just a full frontal, back naked Togo..nah.

WolfeWhistle those are two of my top 10 fav pics of him..You made me drool.

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

hmmm....nekkid Ryan - don't think so. Tight shirt, tight pants, tight shorts, no shirt - those things yes....but I like to be able to use my imagination a bit! :devil:

Always love those pics!

See nice tight t-shirt..... :p
    t-shirt

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

hmmmmmmmmmm... Loving the pics!!! I agree to no naked Ryan. I'd never be able to be able to go to sleep if that happen!~ I'd be watching the scene over and over and over I'd be up for days straight until I was such a zombie that I'd pass out!
    But hopefully writers of CSI Miami will give us a shirtless Ryan this season!!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.