Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Great photos with nice shots of his wonderful eyes. 30 looks good on him :p

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

wow nice pics!! and awww...look at that sexy smile!!! how'd you like to wake up to that every morning!? :devil: i know i would :D adn those pics of him form last night do make up for lack of promo pics :D and only like 3 more days!!!!!! *squee* i can hardly wait!!!!!!

3. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Oh yeh - that message he got while doing the interview on his iPhone was from me!!! LOL - Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Maybe I should pull a fatal attraction and tell him "I will not be ignored Jon!!!" :lol:

*disclaimer - this WHOLE post is a joke people - in case you were freaking out. :cool:

4. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Those pictures? *Thud*
    *gets up*
    Whoa, sorry about that. I flatlined for a second there.

But wow! Those are awesome! I hope the promo pics are that good...
    He looks like a really hot 30 year old guy... ;)

I think it's safe to say that BulletGrrl is our hero for putting them up. Thanks!

5. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

uhhh...I'm seeing now the photos and the video of interview..OMG,Jon is so Beautiful...in particular i love the 3rd and the 4th photo that BulletGrrrl had posted...where have you found them? :D

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Someone posted Ryan promo pics over at the spoiler pics thread!
    If interested - go check it out!

7. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

I've seen the pictures and I've just reply...thanks Kat! :)

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Wow thanks for the heads up Katbug and talk about hottness. All these new pics of ryan/jon is making my head spin. I'm running out of drool buckets and the floor is starting to get hard.

I've been worried about Ryan not being a csi but maybe this will be good. I mean I'm glad in ways that he doesn't have his job back yet, seems more realistic now and csim isn't the best at making things seem real. Hopefully this will help him grow and think harder about his actions before he does things. The thing that bothered me most was I hated the whole gambling story line, that just didn't seem like Ryan, but I think they are handling this right.
    One thing about him working at a shooting range will be sweet to actually see him fire a gun and maybe hit something...
    I think that might be spoilish for some...

9. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Mmm...I'm having hot flashes just thinking about it. :devil: :D

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yay welcome back, Heather!

That girl in the promo pics with him is lucky. In the last promo he has his arm around her and is like pressing her against him because of the media. I was like OH HAI LUCKY GIRL.

11. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Those are gorgeous pics! I like him as a bodyguard. :D Do I have a case for employing a bodyguard? I'm sure I could find a reason. :p

Also (because I hav been studying the pics very closely) if you look at the pic where they're sitting in the car... you can definitely see a sprinkling of chest hair! *drools* Just the right aount, IMO. :p

So Ryan might be working in a firing range, eh? I really hope that this isn't a way of sidelining him from the show - easing him out gently, rather than having him leave in a big bang like Speed did. I tend to rate episodes on the amount of Ryan-time they contain. The less Ryan-time, the less worth watching they are, IMO.

And I can't believe it! I'm counting down to Monday. Why? I won't see the episodes for another 10 months at least! All those of you who are lucky enough to get them first, please tell us unfortunate ones all about them. *begs* Pics wouldn't go amiss, either. :)

12. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Fellow Togoholics (who'll be catching S6 on Monday),

Wishing u all Happy Watching!

I cant believe how thick Ryan's hair becomes. & he makes a perfect bodyguard - he seems to care a lot bout that girl in the pics.

13. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think Ryan would care a lot about any job he was doing. He gives everything 100%, as far as I can see. I'm still terribly jealous of that girl, though. Plus I love the hair - perfect for running fingers through...

I was just doing a trawl of google and I found a couple of pics I hadn't seen before. So...
    With DC and EP. I'm not going to say anything about how spaced out DC looks there, or about the suitability of the hat. JT looks goooood! :p :D

With a strange man.
    Anybody know who? JT looks like he's just been caught out by a paparazzi. Still looks goooood, though. :p :D

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

don't know who he's with but to me it must be someone he know cause the guy has his hand on Jon's shoulder....and i loved the one with Jon, Emily, and DC!! and i agree DC does look a little out there :lol: :p

15. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Great pictures! :D Wasn't the first one from the wrap party for S5? DC does look a bit strange and that hat really does not help :lol:
    I love JT's wide eyed look in picture 2 aswell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.