Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

lol, thanks. I don't have any Miami episodes on this computer. My laptop like... crashed and it had all the (CaRWash) episodes. :/ So if I ever get that fixed I'll made a vid. :p

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hi, there.... A quick question. I'm a big nick and greg fan- not to sure if i've posted here or not. Hmmmm has there actuarly been any cross overs then with both ryan and greg in it?.......... someone help me out ?

Thanks...

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I just that video Katie - it was great! :D

Thanks Anza - I am blushing now.....I will hopefully be posting a new batch of stuff tomorrow or Tuesday on LJ. Thanks for the comments!

Nude beach - Ryan & Greg - faints......Shadowfax - where are you.....you need to read this good stuff for those penguins! :devil: :devil:

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Aw thanks, katbug. :)

(candygirl1ukIloveyourbanner. :p)

Oh and I like that title Irma suggested about the pg 13 rating :lol:

5. anza

anza Hit and Run

Hi, candygirl...does this mean you may be getting into Ryan/Greg? :gasps: N/G is still on the front burner for me, too, but a little R/G wouldn't hurt, either.

Unfortunately, there have been no episodes with Ryan and Greg together. The only crossover with CSI and Miami was in season two of CSI, Cross-jurisdictions. And that was *way* before Ryan's time and Greg was still in the lab.

And sorry to hear about your laptop sandersidle. I don't know what'd I do if any of my harddrives (computer dork :rolleyes:) keeled over on me, but hopefully you can get that fixed, and not just for the eppies.

And can't wait for your next batch, katbug. Of course, praise is only given where it's deserved. :p

6. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Well if you do get it fixed Katie, I'll be looking forward to a vid with Ryan and Greg :p

7. CSI_Kat

For Twiz! :D

[​IMG]

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Nude beach... Nude beach..OMG * falls over from a heat stroke* That was the best weather report so far Katie and I agree her vids really are awesome.

OK last night I had Katbug laughing so hard she nearly coughed up a lung I think. I was reading Shadows story "Boys come undone" Ok, it is a delko/ Ryan fic but holy friggin cow was I ...really into it. :devil: I needed like 10 smoothies and 3 cold showers after that. My mouth was laying on my keyboard the whole time and it drowned it. We need a good R/G fic like that one..please oh please ...*throws penguins at Shadow* Ya know Anza made up a great fic about them being teenagers. How about maybe they went to college together... You could use the fact that Greg loves music and can sing and Ryan...well Jon plays the sex... :devil: I mean sax *rolls eyes* Maybe they were in a band together in college and did some heavy partying. Then one late night after a bottle of Tequila they are in their little apartment trying to write a new song and they start writing a love song together. :devil: Both write verses about soft lips and hard bodies touching each other. About running their fingers through their hair and down their musular chest, next thing they know they are living out their song..... Stops while it's still pg something... :devil:

9. CSI_Kat

Om my this needs to be continued......woah :devil: the thoughts that are in my mind. :devil: I can't even remember the subject we had before this! You have my mind in gutterville!

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

o_O

*blinks* eh, where were we? My mind wandered off right after Sue said the word 'Tequila' and 'soft lips' and 'muscular chest' and... ok it wanders off again. Wow Sue you really know how to make a hott scenario in three sentences and less! :lol:

I'm just about to sleep and can't think of anything right now other than writing music turns hard bodies touching each other and... Boy do I suffer from chronic R/G deprivation o_O Anyway, yep I'll post more later when I'm able to think.

LOL this just cracked me up

Ryan: Forming a band? Are you serious?
    Greg: Yeah! Why not? I know you're good with sex... I mean, SAX...

:lol:

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*gasp* Twiz, you read my "Boys Come Undone"?? I'm so proud of you! Why didn't you leave a comment? I knew you were a closeted Hardy Boys fan! :lol: Yeah, don't even try to deny it, woman... :rolleyes:

But I digress...

Love your scenario, though. See? You can write hott scenarios too. ;) And that bit about Jon playing the sex (or the sax, really)... that just goes to show that you've been a long-time resident of Gutterville! :lol:

Anyway, sorry I've been MIA again, guys. I'm still writing that R/G story, and unfortunately the muses have slowed down a bit. But I'm still pushing through. Hopefully I'll get it done soon. I can't give anything away right now, but it is rather naughty. :devil:

Do I write anything else these days? :rolleyes: Seems all the penguins ever want to write are smutty stuff, so... You guys will be the first to know as soon as I've posted it. :D

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Gosh, what the hell are you feeding them? :p

So, my mom FINALLY ordered the cord for the laptop and it came yesterday. But my computer is stupid and won't let me use the internet and I... deleted all my Miami episodes because they were taking up way too much space. I had like a sliver of space left. Sorry. :eek: But I will make a video. Long live movie maker.

Ahahahahaha.

13. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

Hi guys *waves* long time lurker but first time poster. I can happily say I have been converted to the Ryan/Greg love!!I would love if someone can direct me to the fanfiction, I've read a couple but can't find that much and I sadly left my story writing skills in kindergarten.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome, kiwi_girl :D *hands smoothie* I don't have a link to any fics right now but we have some talented writers in this thread you could check out. :) Shadowfax is one of them.

I was really bored today and I found this morphing site, it's so shitty but really funny. :p I morphed Greg and Ryan together, so I present to you, Gryan:

[​IMG]
    Click me
    :lol:

15. anza

anza Hit and Run

Welcome kiwi_girl...to the dark side.

Or not, lol. But for fiction, like sandersidle (and by the way, that picture was freaky - I never really understood how people saw a likeness between Ryan and Greg) said, just cruise around this thread. I think there may be ficage in the first thread, as well, but I can't recall. Although, you can search livejournal communities.

CSI Slash is one and of course, Rugged Wonders

Hope that helps. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.