Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Here, here!

:beer:

But if Marg can't win, than Mariska the only one I'd ever be okay seeing her lose to. Some of the winners in the past were so far off-base

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thanks Kelly! :) The In This Morning interview was good. The hosts were kind of serious, lol, thank goodness Marg was so animated and pumped up. I love that Marg's always really lively in her interviews regardless of the mood of the interviewer. :D

If the writers have written a Lady Heather's Box type of episode this season we could have seen Marg and Dana (I really do think Dana will be nominated for her role in DH) together in the Emmys red carpet again, lol.

But I do agree most, if not all the submissions for the Lead Actress category are great and deserve a nod.

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, thanks Kelly, I just watched the interview too. :)

I think it was pretty obvious the hosts didn't really know much about CSI or Marg or anything to do with it really. And they said something like 'the character of Marg'. I was like deary me...

Marg was so cute though, bless her, she looked a bit nervous to start with, us Brits must be scary :D She moved her hands so much! But bless her, she made it fun, she is certainly lively.

4. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Darn, i really want to see that interview, anyone knows if i can see it on youtube or somewhere else? i cant really download it at the moment, that would be a lot of help, thanks so much!

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Dana. And Marg. In the same CSI episode.

*thud*

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Does anyone know if there is any audio of Marg at What a pair? I love to hear her singing :)

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

There hasn't been any yet, but I really hope they'll upload something soon. One of the news articles I read said she and a few other ladies could generate serious hits. LOL.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Erica, I LOVE your icon. ROFLMAO. It SO suits you!

And OMG, we MUST have audio. Marg is so much fun.

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Okay girls. kc_from_kc found this guy named Dan Hanks on YouTube, who was at the concert Sunday. He has a recording of Marg's performance and we got his permission to post the video clip on Margamania. It's the entire performance. No snippet. You're going to love it so much. Go to the news page to grab the video and enjoy it. I'd love to know what you think about her performance. :D

10. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thank you Dan, Emily and Erica!!! :D WOW Marg can reach the high notes effortlessly! :eek: I love how she grabbed Diana and went down the stage to encourage the audience to participate and enjoy themselves. Its not a surprise why their performance received a lot of cheers from the audience their voices blend really well and they gave an enjoyable show. Damn it is official Marg is a triple-threat!!! Now I wanna go to LA next year to watch the next WAP. :lol:

11. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Is there anything marg cannot do?!? she is like a one women talent machine, singing, acting, being outrageously gorgeous, lord of mercy she has it all!:lol:

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Gotta say this woman is multi-talented. She may not have the best singing skills, but she definitely sings better than a lot of so-called professional singers. And who knows how good she'd be if she gets trained? I also love how she grooves on the stage. That was really cute. Diana was cute, too. :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It was such an awesome performance. And I gotta be honest - Marg was the better singer.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ LOL compared with whom?

I LOL-ed wheh I saw her knelt down in front of Marg. Those two seemed to get along really well. :)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Compared with the chick that was singing with Marg. I actually liked Marg's voices better. The other woman screeched too much for my liking. Marg was like this smooth, easy flowing voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.