Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Axatullux :eek: wow nice idea's :drool:
    :drool::drool: idea wow:drool:;) (now im getting some picture in my head:D)

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww, glad you guys like it! Nice to know you appreciate the mention of Sinclair... maybe I ought to write how he'd react to Mac and Mini Mac. He'd probably blow a gasket, thinking the lab has turned into a zoo! By the way, I'm confused... what image are you talking about?

*hums along* Yep, you've definitely created another monster... we oughta incorporate that in a SMACK case somehow. Ooh, I've got something! Mac and Stella investigate a murder at a jazz club and they find evidence which leads them to a panther (dyed pink, poor thing!) who escaped from the scene around the time of the murder-- it's part of the act and it's only for certain nights... the rest of the time it's at an animal centre. The panther unknowingly has evidence on him that leads SMACK to the killer. And of course, there's flirty banter and bonding with the panther. I'm not helping by adding fuel to the fire, am I?

*:lol:*

Hmm, maybe you oughta put those dirty thoughts to good use... there are only a few M-rated SMACK fics and we need more. Think you're up for the challenge?

3. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Nice... I guess I shouldn't complain... but maybe... I don't know... :) :D

Sinclair and Gerrard put together... you make one evil Rick Stetler... compared to those 2, Rick Stetler looks NICE... and I'm not just saying that. I hate Rick (AH! *Runs around in circles screaming*) Sinclair just gives me the creeps.. and Gerrard adds to the affect... why oh why can't we get rid of them! But...Oh well... MORE SMACKED! There, my thought for the day... yell at those producers... script writers.. ANYTHING?

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shudders* I don't blame you... they're always causing trouble for Mac and Stella. And I agree with you, the two of them are worse then Stetler and he's horrible! But there's good news... they're getting rid of Gerrard, so that's one down. Remember, he shot the man who raped his daughter. I doubt they're gonna keep him after that. I'm hoping Mac gets his position. If Sinclair gets booted off, then Stella can just take over and then she and Mac can both be in charge. We'd all be happy with that!

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I was gonna say that we did get rid of Gerrard. Or, well, he got rid of himself. That was a sad episode.:(

Anyway, I'm still on my search for the official Smacked mascot. I will not sleep until I find it!..............okay, I'm not that dedicated.:p

J.K. I'll find it.

6. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Okay.. I SERIOUSLY MISSED SOMETHING! What happened during season 4??? Oh, boy.. I didn't know that happened... lovely... screws my story to hell... Hmm... and I thought I had that season covered... what episode was it?

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OOO I want another M Mac/Stella fic. Not sure if I can write one but I am eagar to read one.

We only have a few posts left ... did we decide on the thread title?

karu - LOVE the fic. It's really sweet. Love how they play off each other. Good job with their characters as well. :D
    Speaking of, MiniMac is so cute but I don't think it would go over well at the lab.But, Stella would get a kick out of Mac and MiniMac. :lol:

8. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Well what about Stel laying on Mac and SMAC running afer the penguin~It's just too funny:guffaw:

Axatullux you made my day! :D:guffaw::guffaw:I love all your ideas:). Maan how am I supposed to get so many images out of my head?

I think we have to send this to TPTB, They'll like it:).Me, too:thumbsup:.

I'm not complaining either :D:).

Now I'm very angry with my best friend! She said Mac and Stel were only 'close freinds' and they didn't match at all because Stel is too beautiful for Mac!.?:alienblush: (Ok she is...but he' also very handsome:drool:)
    Anj:angel:

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

AnJ, Mac and Stella are the perfect couple, you se stella is very beautiful then we got the very handsome mac:D;) and they're both very smart:p;) and also they know each other very well and they fit soo lovely together , soo they're the perfect couple;):D

one more thing have we chosen the name of the new mac and stella thread?? just asking:p

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Wow 1000th post :D
    Boom you read my mind, again! I also think the PERFECT cuple in CSI:D They really complement one another and also look very good together:)And there are lots more reasons...but if some one wants me to list them all I'll be still sitting here in September:guffaw::).(yeah Season5)

I think The cuple reasonable for Global warming and Caution too hot for penguins are the most voted ones, so far. So we have to decide between them!

Anj:angel:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

can't believe it! 1001 posts LOL

I need to read a lot. Karu's story in special

Anj--> love your new avvie (you know i always do :D

Debbie :D

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*posts just so she can have the last word*

There's still so much to talk about though. We need to continue the discussion in the next thread... if we ever decide on the title, that is. Let's take it to the SMACK social group!

*rushes off* Bye guys!

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Locking thread since you've passed 1000 posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.