Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

NEWSFLASH, Ladies!

I'M NOT DEAD! :lol::lol::lol:

Was MIA for quite a while but well, I'm making up for it......

Concluding chapter of "I'm Going Home":
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/19/Im_Going_Home

So what's going on? I heard about the "new woman". Pfft, since when were we shaken by "another woman"? We survived a canon attack, some distraction won't matter much. LOL.

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I totally agree. Peyton just left and now there's another love interest? Come on :rolleyes:

Just give Mac a little rest with the person he cares for, uhh Stella? *coughs* :lol:

3. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

heh heh glad people share my frustration. i think tptb are either blind or are stalling it for some reason. god i hope they do something about it soon!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW I like your rant CSItalyorgirl :thumbsup:
    That is good, I do like subtly in relationships. That's why Mac/Stella are perfect. They just play off each other so well. They do have the chemistry and the perfect give and take relationship that makes can stand the test of time so to speak.

And ... about the spoilers
    Does anyone watch CSI LV? Does it seem like they are recycling the same storyline? The lead on CSI LV is supposed to get a new 'love interest' and now Mac??? Doesn't seem fair to either Mac or Stella

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay. I can understand maybe a new lady friend for Mac. I mean, seriously, the man is irresistable! But a new lover? The hug at the end of the last one was sweet, but if they want to call it a love interest right now, then what would you call his hug with Lindsay that he gave her?:rolleyes: He has given many hugs to Stella and no TV Guide messanger is throwing "Mac's new love interest'" her way!:scream:

I'm good.

6. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

Maybe we should be grateful that Stella hasn't become Mac's "love interest" on the show yet. I don't know...I've been thinking it over and it seems to be the fate of every "canon" couple to break up on the CSI shows. But I would like them to toss us little hints every now and then that something could be going on, but not say it explicitly. Because if they put them together, it could kill the whole Smacked relationship. But, I could be wrong. Maybe they could get together and it would be awesome. I don't know, I'm just making speculations based on possibilities. But, CSI's track record when it comes to ships has not been good. And I'm not trying to bring you guys down. I am a Smacked shipper, always have been, but I would rather see hints and have hope than see them get together, break up and then all hopes are dashed. That's all.

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

ate cate -:thumbsup: of course you aren't! you made me a happy fangirl btw.XD

hhunter- i do. well.. i did. (depends on the eppie really) and i completely agree with you there. :( it isn't.

vave- :lol: i guess we all have rants about it eh? :p *shrugs* are they biased maybe? o_o or they know something we don't? *dramatic gasps* :guffaw: just kidding. i've been wanting to vent somehow... :rolleyes:

hi porcelaindoll- hints are good. no, hints are very good. being canon... well, it takes time to develop i guess. it kinda reminds me of another show where the two main peeps became canon as the show ended (technically). waiting is good i think (in a way). it would be awesome indeed to be canon :lol: i can finally say my ship curse is lifted... the CSI franchise isn't exactly known for it's sucessful ships :rolleyes: but then again,we could be the first. *shrugs* let's be optimistic :thumbsup:

8. chaostheory08

Since we are in the topic of "canon", I personally lose interest on a pairings once they officially go canon. And yeah, once you go canon, you have no way to go but a break-up... especially if you're dealing with the LEAD CHARACTERS. Either they break up after a few episodes, or it's the end of your show.

9. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^You know what Cate, I think I feel the same way. It's the whole cliche "Boy meets girl, Boy loses girl, Boy and Girl get back together" Especially if it's the lead characters as they have to keep viewers interested.

I would love if maybe the last scene of the last season was something of a romantic nature between the two. Maybe holding hands or a Kiss (kiss kiss ;)) Personally I do think tptb are probably going to do something canonish about Mac and Stella but I also think they don't want to ruin these cute little scenes between the two of them. I think they need to play their cards well. And also if they start something soonish, what with the whole DL thing going on, it will end up a bit soap opera.

p.s Loved the last chappie of Home :) Moi Bien

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  10. chaostheory08

Same here. If CSI: New York were to end, I would love it to have something romantic between Mac and Stella. If not romantic, something sweet. Like, him taking her in his arms... instead of her taking him in (LOL, she's usually the one pulling him in and touching him haha.)

But right now, I sure hope SMACked DO NOT go canon. We all know where the "other ship" is going.... ;)

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

when i found out that Mac had a new ''Love interest'' i was like:eek: I think it's a bit stupid because he has just come out of a relationship with peyton..
    I just hope the produrcer's do somthing like hook-up Stella and Mac:D Then i be very happy:thumbsup:

12. Queenie

Queenie Witness

I put this on spoilerbox just in case...

Okay so I just watched the longer version and... WE GET A SMACKED HUG!!! *jumps up and down* Yes people, there will be the hug! If you want to see this longer promo go to Youtube and type CSI:NY.

I'm happy camper now. :D

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:eek: Oh my! I SAW it! OH WOW! :drool: can you tell that just made my day?! :thumbsup:
    YES! YES! :p thanks for letting us know!

Well, if CSI:NY is gonna end.... (not so soon hopefully)
    I want something more than a hint for MS. If this happens...
    i'd be one of the happiest fangirls of CSI:NY. I swear! :lol:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Let's hope it doen't end soon... I've only started watching it! Still, I do love me some Smack :D.

Anyways, we're getting a hug?! I hope Mac initiates it this time because Stella has done her fair share. Anyways, it's likely to happen 'cause Stella's apartment is set on fire and Mac will probably comfort her in his own way... he's such a good friend to her ;).

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

We're getting a hug? Seriously, sweet! Hopefully it'll make up for all the other drama thats going down.

Sor :: I agree, we just got rid of two people coming in between our smacked, when its going to stop and just let it be smacked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.